Windows 10: Not Running as Administrator

Discus and support Not Running as Administrator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all, anyone experiencing issues with Running as Administrator ever since the last W10 update? To overcome a printing error in Final Draft I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by meghatas, Sep 29, 2016.

1. meghatas Win User

Not Running as Administrator

Hey all,

anyone experiencing issues with Running as Administrator ever since the last W10 update?

To overcome a printing error in Final Draft I have to run the program as administrator, but ever since the last update, the program simply doesn't start after I hit "Yes" on the UAC panel.

Thanks for your feedback!

:)

meghatas, Sep 29, 2016

2. Can not run apps without running as administrator

I ended up fixing via brute force (reinstalled), I think there was a registry entry that was was messed up somewhere it was not detecting (referenced by the system). Not had an issue like this before. Thanks for the responses though.

Skittishtrigger, Sep 29, 2016
  3. slance310 Win User
    Can not run apps without running as administrator

Hi,

Glad to hear that the problem is resolved...

slance310, Sep 29, 2016
Thema:

Not Running as Administrator

1. Not Running as Administrator - Similar Threads - Running Administrator

2. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...: I'm trying to do this because my settings app continuously crash when I try to open it, and opening it through the search bar don't work neither, I was told to try the DSIM cleaning method, but I need admin/elevated commands to do so, which again I can't get it without the...
  3. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...: I'm trying to do this because my settings app continuously crash when I try to open it, and opening it through the search bar don't work neither, I was told to try the DSIM cleaning method, but I need admin/elevated commands to do so, which again I can't get it without the...
  4. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?: Hello, I am attempting to run nice hash on my computer as an administrator, but it gives me an error "this app has been blocked for your protection" I have googled several solutions, such as add it to windows antivirus exclusions list, which did not work, and to use the group...
  6. How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?

How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?: Hello, I am attempting to run nice hash on my computer as an administrator, but it gives me an error "this app has been blocked for your protection" I have googled several solutions, such as add it to windows antivirus exclusions list, which did not work, and to use the group...
  7. How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Running App Downloaded From Microsoft Store in Administrator Mode by Default

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Running App Downloaded From Microsoft Store in Administrator Mode by Default: I purchased 4k Video Downloader from the Microsoft Store but some of its features such as the Smart Mode do not work. If you try to set Smart Mode settings it clears once you exit the dialog box. I figured out that running the application in administrator mode fixes this and...
  9. My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator: Today I installed a new motherboard, cpu and a graphics card and now after having my computer turned on for a minute all of my apps crash and wont open unless I run them as administrator. I have tried different solutions to fix this problem but none of them have helped, I...
  10. My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator

My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator: Today I installed a new motherboard, cpu and a graphics card and now after having my computer turned on for a minute all of my apps crash and wont open unless I run them as administrator. I have tried different solutions to fix this problem but none of them have helped, I...