Windows 10: Not seeing Fingerprint in Sign-in options

Discus and support Not seeing Fingerprint in Sign-in options in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell Latitude E5450 running Windows 10 and I'm trying to get its fingerprint scanner to work. At first there were no drivers but after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aleksakojadinov, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Not seeing Fingerprint in Sign-in options

I have a Dell Latitude E5450 running Windows 10 and I'm trying to get its fingerprint scanner to work. At first there were no drivers but after googling for a while I found one and installed it:

Not seeing Fingerprint in Sign-in options [​IMG]

Not sure if it is the right one but it's the only one I could find. When I go to sign-in options I see Password, PIN and Picture Password but not Fingerprint, or Windows Hello if that's what it's called.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.

:)

aleksakojadinov, Nov 22, 2016

2. No Fingerprint password in Sign-in Options in Win10

Hello Simon,

I really appreciate your effort in fixing this issue. Hope this will help others who is facing the same issue.

With regard to the issue you have expressed, I suggest you post your feedback using Windows Feedback app, which helps us to look into this and to improve your experience.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Thank you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Nov 22, 2016
  3. SimonSML Win User
    No Fingerprint password in Sign-in Options in Win10

Hi, thank you for your reply.

My PC: Lenovo X1 Carbon 2015

Device: Synaptics FP Sensors

In device manager no sign of aberrance.

No available updates. 10586.36

I set up another account and the problem still exists.

And I mean in the sign-in options i cant see windows hello at all, only Password, PIN, Picture Password

SimonSML, Nov 22, 2016
Thema:

Not seeing Fingerprint in Sign-in options

1. Not seeing Fingerprint in Sign-in options - Similar Threads - seeing Fingerprint Sign

2. trouble with sign-in options and with the fingerprint reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble with sign-in options and with the fingerprint reader: So I've been decades since my fingerprint isn't working, and when I tried to go into "sign-in options" in the settings, it freezes and doesn't let me in, and stays like that until I quit the setting, is there anyway to fix it? along with my fingerprint reader?and thank you...
  3. fingerprint in sign in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint in sign in options: I cannot use now my fingerprint it was working fine yesterday, maybe it is cause by the update?I am using Windows 10 Pro with Lenovo Ideapad 500-15ISK laptopJerryM....
  4. fingerprint in sign in options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint in sign in options: I cannot use now my fingerprint it was working fine yesterday, maybe it is cause by the update?I am using Windows 10 Pro with Lenovo Ideapad 500-15ISK laptopJerryM....
  5. fingerprint in sign in options

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Window hello fingerprint sign-in options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window hello fingerprint sign-in options: I can't sign in with my fingerprint sudden I found this when I go check in the setting. I had tried many ways but still can't be solve. Any pro can help me?[Move to English community by moderator]...
  7. Window hello fingerprint sign-in options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Window hello fingerprint sign-in options: I can't sign in with my fingerprint sudden I found this when I go check in the setting. I had tried many ways but still can't be solve. Any pro can help me?[Move to English community by moderator]...
  8. Lenovo fingerprint sign in option disappeared

Lenovo fingerprint sign in option disappeared: One day, I reset my fingerprint on my lenovo thinkbook 14s iwl and when I later checked, the option for signing in with a fingerprint was gone. The fingerprint option has completely disappeared on my laptop like it never existed. How can I fix this?...
  9. Fingerprint Sign In Option

Fingerprint Sign In Option: Hi, I have an HP Envy x360 with the Windows Hello sign in options. I have been using the fingerprint sign in option ever since I got the laptop a few months ago. I've not had any problems with it. I just updated it and now that option is gone when I turn my laptop on and...
  10. sign-in-options not working for fingerprint

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    sign-in-options not working for fingerprint: I am unable to sign-in under anything but password - which is not accepted or not valid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-options-not-working-for-fingerprint/140731c1-0822-4640-82d0-d66d79d1059b"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fingerprint sign in option disappeared

2. laptop fingerprint login gone

3. why do i no longer have the option to sign into my acer with my fingerprint?

4. where is finger print option,
  5. no fingerprint option in sign in option,
  6. fingerprint sign in option disappeared yoga930,
  7. fingerprint login option disappeared,
  8. fingerprint sign in option disappeared on acer aspire,
  9. fingerprint option login screen,
  10. my fingerprint sign in option disappeared,
  11. fingerprint sign in missing