Windows 10: Not seeing other comps on LAN

Discus and support Not seeing other comps on LAN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've set up a new comp on home network and would like to share files. It can see one other (of 3) and all of them can see it. How can I get the others... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by James1093, Sep 3, 2018.

1. James1093 Win User

Not seeing other comps on LAN

I've set up a new comp on home network and would like to share files. It can see one other (of 3) and all of them can see it.

How can I get the others added under Network? Is it beacuse it can't see them, or because they're not letting themselves be seen ? Thanks for any help.

:)

James1093, Sep 3, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Sep 3, 2018
  3. RevengE Win User
    Building a LAN rig

well guys I want to build a rig just for LANS I want it to be nvidia seeing that I'm an amd/ati guy I want to switch it up a bit I just want it to be a midrange system nothing too expensive any suggestions or full lists that you come up with would be awesome!

RevengE, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Not seeing other comps on LAN

C2D system shows as AMD system

thanks for all the suggestions but i don't think it happened at the lan, possible just not very likely, i know most of the dudes there and there pretty cool, there were a few i didn't know but i doubt very much that someone would have been able to strip my comp with out someone stepping in

das müffin mann, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

Not seeing other comps on LAN

1. Not seeing other comps on LAN - Similar Threads - seeing comps LAN

2. DVD NOT WORK , NO SEE ICON IN MY COMP, NO SEE IN DEVICE MANAGER , ONLY SEE IN BIOS ,,, ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD NOT WORK , NO SEE ICON IN MY COMP, NO SEE IN DEVICE MANAGER , ONLY SEE IN BIOS ,,, ,...: DVD NOT WORK , NO SEE ICON IN MY COMP, NO SEE IN DEVICE MANAGER , ONLY SEE IN BIOS ,,, MSI XX470 gaming plus , Ryzen5 3600, corsair vengeace lpx2x8gb 3200mhz , Corsair rm850w gold, samsung 970 evo plus 1tb m2 sata, dvd TEAC DV-W524GSD, video- sapfire radeon rx5700xt , OS...
  3. DVD NOT WORK , NO SEE ICON IN MY COMP, NO SEE IN DEVICE MANAGER , ONLY SEE IN BIOS ,,, ,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD NOT WORK , NO SEE ICON IN MY COMP, NO SEE IN DEVICE MANAGER , ONLY SEE IN BIOS ,,, ,...: DVD NOT WORK , NO SEE ICON IN MY COMP, NO SEE IN DEVICE MANAGER , ONLY SEE IN BIOS ,,, MSI XX470 gaming plus , Ryzen5 3600, corsair vengeace lpx2x8gb 3200mhz , Corsair rm850w gold, samsung 970 evo plus 1tb m2 sata, dvd TEAC DV-W524GSD, video- sapfire radeon rx5700xt , OS...
  4. DVD NOT WORK , NO SEE ICON IN MY COMP, NO SEE IN DEVICE MANAGER , ONLY SEE IN BIOS ,,, ,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WIN11 and other WIN on LAN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN11 and other WIN on LAN?: Hi friends,I also have PCs with WIN7 and 8 on the network. I recently bought another machine with WIN10 on the network and there was a problem with accessing data from older WINs. After modifying WIN10 SMB1 permission, it was possible to access data on a PC with older WIN....
  6. WIN11 and other WIN on LAN?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN11 and other WIN on LAN?: Hi friends,I also have PCs with WIN7 and 8 on the network. I recently bought another machine with WIN10 on the network and there was a problem with accessing data from older WINs. After modifying WIN10 SMB1 permission, it was possible to access data on a PC with older WIN....
  7. Other computers in LAN do not see all my shared files, only some of them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other computers in LAN do not see all my shared files, only some of them.: Hello. I have a strange problem. I have a folder shared locally, it has many subfolders and files. Five computers access to my computer on a daily basis. Some files, apparently random, are not seen by the other computers. Full permissions, write and read, all.That is, imagine...
  8. Windows 10 LAN network connection - one computer can't see one other computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 LAN network connection - one computer can't see one other computer: We are a small office with a LAN peer to peer network. All computers are running Windows 10 Pro. Suddenly, one computer is unable to see one other computer. Computer #2 is able to see Computer #1. All other office computers are able to see Computer #2 and Computer #1....
  9. Internet Connection Sharing works but the shared NIC can't see LAN nor LAN can't see the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Connection Sharing works but the shared NIC can't see LAN nor LAN can't see the...: Windows 10 Home Hi, My PC has Wireless connection to the Internet and LAN thru a router, and it has 2 Ethernet that are free. I connect my NAS to an Ethernet port on my PC and and I share the internet connection with the Ethernet 2, then I can connect from my PC to the NAS...
  10. Unable to get computers to see each other in lan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to get computers to see each other in lan: Hello I have 3 computers in the office each with different version of windows, the first and what I consider main have windows 10 home edition, the second one have windows 10 pro and the last one is using windows XP (because it is an old netbook that operate a cutter that...