Windows 10: not showing wireless lan card

Discus and support not showing wireless lan card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my hp desktop has stopped showing the ralink 802.11 lan card in the device manager. I tried installing a linksys wireless-ac usb adapter but it won`t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulYablecki, Aug 10, 2018.

1. not showing wireless lan card

my hp desktop has stopped showing the ralink 802.11 lan card in the device manager. I tried installing a linksys wireless-ac usb adapter but it won`t install properly

:)

PaulYablecki, Aug 10, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, not showing wireless lan card :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Aug 10, 2018
  4. not showing wireless lan card

Wireless Adapter disappeared after windows 10 upgrade

I had same issues. Here's how I fixed my wireless adapter. Located support/downloads from computer manufacturer( In my case Gateway brand). Found wireless lan card from list and downloaded/installed. This alone could/should have fixed the issue but didn't....
    so then I opened device manager (right click my computer select Properties>select device manager) and clicked "Network devices". Found wireless card on list. In my case it showed an exclamation next to device . I right clicked it and chose "update driver".
    The first time I tried this I used the "search automatically" selection but driver was "up to date" but error still remained. So I repeated the previous step (right clicking wireless adapter choosing update driver) but this time chose "browse my computer for
    driver software" next I selected "Let me pick from list of device drivers on my computer" found the wireless Lan card on the list (make sure "show compatible software box is checked) and selected it. It successfully updated the driver and wireless function
    returned.

JSeymour3000, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

not showing wireless lan card

1. not showing wireless lan card - Similar Threads - showing wireless lan

2. Wireless USB LAN Card keeps disabling itself randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless USB LAN Card keeps disabling itself randomly: HiI've been using my Network Card for the past few years and it's been working fine, but it has recently started to randomly disable itself when I am using it. I had to create a new Windows installation for my device, and it wasn't a problem when I did the initial setup...
  3. Wireless LAN card not connected to the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless LAN card not connected to the computer: I faced the same problem . But this time the wireless lan card appear i device manager but in translucent option after i hit show hidden device. I have boot to default setting as soon as this appeaered but no changes....
  4. Wireless LAN card not connected to the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless LAN card not connected to the computer: I faced the same problem . But this time the wireless lan card appear i device manager but in translucent option after i hit show hidden device. I have boot to default setting as soon as this appeaered but no changes....
  5. Wireless LAN card not connected to the computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Wireless LAN card disables itself on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless LAN card disables itself on start up: I turned my laptop on this morning and now any capability of connecting to wi-fi is just gone.Is this some kind of joke?Where is my wi-fi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-lan-card-disables-itself-on-start-up/afb1a73f-aa4f-4f9d-93e1-f975441c6e0e
  7. Wireless LAN card disables itself on start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless LAN card disables itself on start up: I turned my laptop on this morning and now any capability of connecting to wi-fi is just gone.Is this some kind of joke?Where is my wi-fi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-lan-card-disables-itself-on-start-up/afb1a73f-aa4f-4f9d-93e1-f975441c6e0e
  8. Wireless LAN card disables itself on start up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Wireless lan card is not connecting to my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless lan card is not connecting to my pc: My wireless lan card is not connecting to my pc, I have tried everything i could find, and it still will not work. My pc is unable to connect to the internet please help me....
  10. Wireless Lan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless Lan: My son accidently deleted or uninstalled Realtek 8821AE Wireless Lan 802.11ac PCI-E NIC from our lenovo pc. Windows 10 system. Now we can not connect to wireless. Is this repairable or do I have to purchase a wireless adaptor now? He also deleted the bluetooth function....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows not seeing the wireless lan card