Windows 10: Not sure if I have been hacked or issue on side of Microsoft. Help!

Discus and support Not sure if I have been hacked or issue on side of Microsoft. Help! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I need to be pointed into the right direction on what to do. I am not sure if my Microsoft account got hacked or it is on the side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mrje1, Mar 6, 2017.

1. mrje1 Win User

Not sure if I have been hacked or issue on side of Microsoft. Help!

Hello Everyone,

I need to be pointed into the right direction on what to do. I am not sure if my Microsoft account got hacked or it is on the side of microsoft etc. that is causing my issues. For some reason, I am having problems signing into my account via windows 10 and apps and certain parts of my Microsoft account online like the security portion is not accessible and I got an error that states: The account.live.com page isn’t working account.live.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 502.

Here is some other information. Not sure if this is the reason of why it caused this or not. My PC Motherboard went down on me. I replaced it with another one. It showed that it was properly activated unless that is an error on their side. Not sure. I also did a clean install and when I do that I usually de-register my PC from my account and let it re-register when i clean install. Not sure if that is causing the problem. Also, I had a problem removing my app passwords as well before all this started to happen.

I am going to do another clean install to see if this rectifies the problem. Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you!

:)

mrje1, Mar 6, 2017
  2. darlomrh Win User

Not sure if these issues/feature requests have been raised elsewhere?

As for the vibrate I believe my old iPhone 3gs did this. It still played the ringtone through earphones if on vibrate.

darlomrh, Mar 6, 2017
  3. Not sure if these issues/feature requests have been raised elsewhere?

For speech under lock screen, you have to activate this. Goto settings>speech and the tick the "use speech when the phone is locked" button. Its off by default to stop accidental calls.

Sounds like you want a different type of vibrate for calls and messages, do any phones do that?

kevgallacher---01, Mar 6, 2017
  4. clam1952 Win User

clam1952, Mar 6, 2017
  5. tonez Win User
    Not sure if I have been hacked or issue on side of Microsoft. Help! [​IMG]

tonez, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Not sure if I have been hacked or issue on side of Microsoft. Help! - Similar Threads - sure been hacked

2. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been hacked?: Hi! I was just using my laptop as normal watching YouTube when suddenly I seemed to lose control. The tabs Chrome froze and started flicking randomly, the mouse wouldn't move and a pop up window possible the start menu kept appearing and disappearing. I couldn't regain...
  3. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been hacked?: Hello, I am suspecting that my computer has been infected, well my two computers now as this is a clean install on this machine, but it was done with an usb stick which might have been corrupted. Would anyone be able to have a look at my scans and kindly offer an opinion? My...
  4. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have I been hacked?: Hello, I am suspecting that my computer has been infected, well my two computers now as this is a clean install on this machine, but it was done with an usb stick which might have been corrupted. Would anyone be able to have a look at my scans and kindly offer an opinion? My...
  5. Have I been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Have I been hacked: Every time I boot up my PC my antivirus blocks 3-4 'Win32/UACBypassExp.T!proc' I've tried to run an offline check but it didn't work. I am not typing in any sensitive information on my PC as there could be a keylogger or something if someone could give me some help that would...
  6. I have been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been hacked: Split from this thread. i have been hacked....and am still hacked....i tried to do everything myself but getting to some sites i get internet blocked so i called att and internet ok so the problem is here in my pc...i wanted to do a reset taking me back before this year but...
  7. Please Help: I have been hacked

Please Help: I have been hacked: So, mi account got hacked, like a 2 months ago, and i cant get it back, the nametag is <Removed for Privacy> and i dont know why but the email change the direction, i mean it was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then got hacked and change to *** Email address is...
  8. I have been hacked

I have been hacked: Split from this thread.I use Standard because it is a home Computer it is not for School, Business I have a few games, Facebook that the hacker has taken over . I am the Owner of this Computer and I am SICK OF THIS THEY USE MY INTERNET AND THERE IS ABOUT 5-6 OF THEM. Thank...
  9. I Have been Hacked

I Have been Hacked: I have been completely hacked, the hacker is doing it by cloning or coding something, as i get the two factor auth sms back with either a star * substitued for the last number of either of my mobiles or an i i replacing the @ symbol when microsoft confirms your change with an...
  10. Have I been hacked?

Have I been hacked?: I restarted my PC and then my lockscreen changed. My windows button no longer works and now there is a new user on my PC. It is defaultuser1 (22). They are using 101.3MB of memory. I can't delete them, either. I can delete myself, but not them. They are a local admin. What...