Windows 10: Not sure of my Windows 10 install is correct or not.

Discus and support Not sure of my Windows 10 install is correct or not. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey guys. So today Windows 10 launched *Biggrin. First thing when I woke up was to check the news about it and downloading the OS. I started here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Denzof, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Denzof Win User

Not sure of my Windows 10 install is correct or not.

Hey guys. So today Windows 10 launched *Biggrin. First thing when I woke up was to check the news about it and downloading the OS. I started here Windows 10 and got the 64 bit ( I had Windows 8.1 Pro x64 ) and everything went well. My Windows 10 was activated but I wanted to do a clean install since my PC was messy had a lot of useless things on it.

I went to the Windows 10 reddit to inform myself of how to do a clean install and some ppl sad that I can "burn" the ISO form the installer to a USB. That was what I did but after the clean install my windows didn't activate even when I was connected to the internet. I searched a bit more and someone linked me to a post with Generic Windows 10 keys. I chose the one for me and miracle, Windows activated.

Sorry for the long story, but now for the question. Do I have the FULL LEGIT LAST Windows 10 version ? ( Should I fear that Microsoft will deactivate my Windows ? )

:)

Denzof, Jul 28, 2015

2. my windows 10 is not keeping correct time or date

why is my lap top windows 10 not keeping correct time or date

ruthchacon, Jul 28, 2015
  3. How do I make sure my location setting is correct in Windows 10 Professional 64-bit?

Hello!

I have my location settings all set to on, but it seems that my location isn't right. I'm in NE Ohio and I'm getting errors when I try to watch certain shows on my cable provider's online site and a few other places. I'm also getting commercials during some
    live programming for places in Michigan, even though I'm nowhere near the state. How do I either set my location manually or make sure it's somewhere close to where I'm at? I've tried turning off my location, but that didn't work. Any help would be greatly
    appreciated. Thank you.

Raptor-chan, Jul 28, 2015
  4. Not sure of my Windows 10 install is correct or not.

From what a lot of people have been saying, you should not have done a clean install on the first time. People have made it sound like once you do the initial install, your Windows 8.1/7 key is upgraded to a Windows 10 Key. From there you can do a clean install. I am not totally sure if your way will work, but only time will tell. Hopefully it all works out. Good luck.

RetentiveHybrid, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Not sure of my Windows 10 install is correct or not.

1. Not sure of my Windows 10 install is correct or not. - Similar Threads - sure install correct

2. No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct...: I bought my laptop in June 2022 which had Windows 11 home installed not pirated . It had 256 GB SSD and 1tb Hard disk. The hard disk was encrypted by bitlocker and the password was not given by the seller. He just gave a Microsoft account to use Windows 11. After some days...
  3. No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct...: I bought my laptop in June 2022 which had Windows 11 home installed not pirated . It had 256 GB SSD and 1tb Hard disk. The hard disk was encrypted by bitlocker and the password was not given by the seller. He just gave a Microsoft account to use Windows 11. After some days...
  4. make sure correctly owner account office

in Windows 10 Customization
    make sure correctly owner account office: I just set for protect from my personal information old got hacked that why I got new one from old https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-sure-correctly-owner-account-office/2d6ef088-9a0b-4bc2-b45e-b7088a77b9de
  5. Can not find file make sure name is correct

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not find file make sure name is correct: Everytime I've clicked on a file in no matter what folder it says file can not be found, make sure you entered the correct name. Even files that I have just downloaded they can not seem to find help please....
  6. Installed fonts are not displayed correctly in Windows 10

Installed fonts are not displayed correctly in Windows 10: Hello, I have been trying to install new fonts on my Windows 10. The fonts gets installed and show up in the Office apps, but as I type, the font is not displaying correctly and is replaced by a generic font. The font file is a .TTF and it has been working for me on my other...
  7. Window's 10 Update Not Installing Correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window's 10 Update Not Installing Correctly: When I try to update Windows 10 to the latest versions, I get a message that I have all the requirements to do so, it prepares the update, but when the install hits 60% it keeps saying that it can't configure an option (with no error code) and reverts all the changes back to...
  8. Languages are not installed correctly in Windows 10 1903

Languages are not installed correctly in Windows 10 1903: Hi. I bought a brand-new PC tower (desktop PC) and I also bought the Windows 10 Home from the Microsoft online store. I installed Windows, then (without to install any drivers for my motherboard from my vendor or without to install any third-party files) I checked Windows...
  9. iTunes will not install correctly for Windows 10

iTunes will not install correctly for Windows 10: I installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. I clicked to open but the app will not pop up. I ran as administrator and got the iTunes Restrictions box. I clicked 'OK' but it will not open the iTunes Library. Can someone please help me find a solution to this problem? Thanks!...
  10. Not sure if correct ISO file

Not sure if correct ISO file: Last evening I installed the latest build 10158 from 10130 which I had. I did not do a clean install. After installation I had a problem with the system freezing to a total freeze. I did manage to revert back to the previous build so now I want to do a clean install of 10158....