Windows 10: Not This Again Re: What Fresh Hell Is This...

Discus and support Not This Again Re: What Fresh Hell Is This... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Microsoft pushing Win10 version 1803 to PCs specifically set to avoid it We saw it happen three times with Win10 1709. Now we’re getting reports of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by phaedruspress, May 26, 2018.

1. Not This Again Re: What Fresh Hell Is This...

phaedruspress, May 26, 2018
  2. WTFSlim Win User

What the hell, MS?

I have Windows 7. I was intending to upgrade to Windows 10 before all the privacy implications of Windows 10 became apparent.

As a result, I uninstalled the "recommended" update that puts Win10 on my machine, and "hid" the update in Windows Update.

I also noticed that Microsoft went and installed several "security" patches that were actually telemetry updates, and went through the same process with them.

As of today, I find that Microsoft has gone ahead and re-installed all these patches, along with the Win10 nagware again.

WHAT THE HELL. If I wanted Win10, I would ask for it. I own this machine, not you!

Anyway, can anyone suggest a more permanent removal process? Also, to which poor soul should I direct my feedback on this behavior?

WTFSlim, May 27, 2018
  3. palani6 Win User
    what the hell is this!!

File not found

download this .txt file and tell me what the hell is this why this appear in my phone

palani6, May 27, 2018
Thema:

Not This Again Re: What Fresh Hell Is This...

1. Not This Again Re: What Fresh Hell Is This... - Similar Threads - Again Fresh Hell

2. Re-Install Hell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-Install Hell: Is there any way to speak to an actual tech support person? All I find is a loop of FAQs. Here is my issue. Upon reinstalling windows after a BSOD caused by who knows what, I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account. It asks me to give my password a second time, then says...
  3. Re-Install Hell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-Install Hell: Is there any way to speak to an actual tech support person? All I find is a loop of FAQs. Here is my issue. Upon reinstalling windows after a BSOD caused by who knows what, I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account. It asks me to give my password a second time, then says...
  4. Re-Install Hell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What The Hell Is THIS?

in Windows 10 Support
    What The Hell Is THIS?: Friday night, after a day in the salt mines, I came home, awakened computer from a much-deserved slumber, and saw this!: I didn't click on anything. I was able to 'X' out of the ones on the right and left. I clicked on Desktop, and the 2 in the middle disappeared. Does...
  6. What the hell is this?

in Cortana
    What the hell is this?: I press the windows key and type in a search word and there is a giant black screen that blocks everything.What the hell is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-hell-is-this/38547366-aad7-48eb-b867-c10885b792f3
  7. what the hell?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what the hell?: Why does windows need my phone number now? I just want to change my Pin from something else, because my little sister knows it. I can't even do that, because I don't have windows hello??????? and also because I don't have the pound key, which is something I apparently need...
  8. What the hell?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What the hell?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EveningBluebird [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eca09q/what_the_hell/
  9. Windows 10 users should check the Telemetry Re: What Fresh Hell Is...

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 users should check the Telemetry Re: What Fresh Hell Is...: Windows 10 users should check the Telemetry Re: What Fresh Hell Is This Re: MS Version 1709?? @lehnerus2000 pointed me to this article "Report: Forced Windows 10 version 1709 upgrades that bypass Windows Update" https://www.ghacks.net/2018/03/08/re...indows-update/ in...
  10. What Fresh Hell Is This Re: MS Version 1709??

in Windows 10 Support
    What Fresh Hell Is This Re: MS Version 1709??: When I plugged in and booted up this morning I was greeted with this "Your Device Needs The Latest Security Updates." Imgur I have been on 1703 (win 10 pro) since I got the machine in early Dec. The culprit that started this unwanted and unstoppable upgrade appears to...