Windows 10: Not too happy with the mail program with 10.

Discus and support Not too happy with the mail program with 10. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am wondering if I should stay with Outlook 7, or use Outlook.com, even the mail program that comes with win 10? The to: is not finding the contacts... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Dakota37, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Dakota37 Win User

Not too happy with the mail program with 10.

I am wondering if I should stay with Outlook 7, or use Outlook.com, even the mail program that comes with win 10? The to: is not finding the contacts and I have to put them in manually in MS 10 that is why I am unhappy about that.

:)

Dakota37, Aug 14, 2015

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Aug 14, 2015
  3. On Windows 10 how do i get rid of Groove Music and put Internet Explorer on the Taskbar?

I don't want Groove Music. I prefer Windows Media Player.

I bought and paid for my computer w/ Windows. Why can't I control it rather than Microsoft?

Disappointed with 10, Aug 14, 2015
  4. amps9 Win User

gmail.com is the way to go.

amps9, Aug 14, 2015
  5. Dakota37 Win User
    Have a couple of accounts in Gmail, for subscriptions, but have liked outlook better.

Dakota37, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Not too happy with the mail program with 10. - Similar Threads - too happy mail

2. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS: What does this mean? Create an association in the Default Programs on control panel. Cannot send emails becacause of :"no email associationto perform this action"........Have been using the same email address for years..but cannot send emails from certain sites like...
  3. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

in Windows 10 Customization
    add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS: What does this mean? Create an association in the Default Programs on control panel. Cannot send emails becacause of :"no email associationto perform this action"........Have been using the same email address for years..but cannot send emails from certain sites like...
  4. Windows 10 E-mail program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 E-mail program: I understand that there is an e-mail program built into Windows 10. How do I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-e-mail-program/347ed84e-8a57-438c-bc84-130508781ce8
  5. Windows 10 Mail program

Windows 10 Mail program: How do I change the Default font in Mail for Windows 10? I hate Calibri Body and want to change it to Times New Roman at 14 Points and a Green color. Thanks, Ed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-program/52a13d86-ec67-4d57-81f5-346514e60826
  6. Mail program

Mail program: Not sure if I am asking this question in the right area. Using version 1909. In the past, in the mail program (hotmail) I would open an email. Within that email there would be a link. If i clicked on that link it would open my browser window (firefox) on top of my mail...
  7. Mail app downloading too many e-mails

Mail app downloading too many e-mails: Hi, I have a Hotmail account that I use through the Windows mail app. I have always set it to sync only e-mails from the last month, but recently it has changed by itself to sync all e-mails. I changed it back to one month, but all my old emails still displayed. I tried...
  8. Total Happiness!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Total Happiness!!: So I really want to type this in caps, but i will try to keep my xcite to the min. After my earlier post, please please know, it was very horrible to be hacked and to lose all my thongs that keep me in order, especially now that my dads passing. It was a nda our thing the...
  9. Program is too big for window - Windows 10

Program is too big for window - Windows 10: hi, can someone help me, I am having the problem of some programs showing up too big for the window? this usually happens in printing preferences and other applications. the window is locked, so I cannot resize it. I am using a laptop so only a single display and I have...
  10. 3 happy days on Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3 happy days on Win 10: Three days ago I upgraded from 8.1 to 10. I just did the update in Windows update. Everything went smooth and everything worked after the update. My friend said that after I have upgraded I should do a clean install. I feel that since everything works, why do the clean...