Windows 10: Not whole RAM used on Windows 10

Discus and support Not whole RAM used on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got an extre ROM card recently but i cant get it to work. However the problem is not in the card nor the slot everything works fine and the card is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by foreign111, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Not whole RAM used on Windows 10

I got an extre ROM card recently but i cant get it to work.
    However the problem is not in the card nor the slot everything works fine and the card is also recognized by BIOS
    but in Windows one of the cards has no effect other the being recognized as plugged in.

Not whole RAM used on Windows 10 [​IMG]

Can anyone help please?

:)

foreign111, Mar 2, 2017
  2. GrantYC Win User

RAM gets all used up on windows 10

I downloaded the software but it's too advanced for me, is there any other which a novice can use.?

GrantYC, Mar 2, 2017
  3. RAM gets all used up on windows 10

In order to diagnose your problem we need to run Windows performance toolkit the instructions for which can be found in
    this wiki

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Please run the trace when you are experiencing the problem

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Mar 2, 2017
  4. Not whole RAM used on Windows 10

Please fill out full system specs so we can better help you

solarstarshines, Mar 2, 2017
  5. brummyfan Win User
    Remove one of the modules and see whether it recognises 4GB, do that for both modules, you can also try swapping around the modules making sure they are seated properly.

brummyfan, Mar 3, 2017
  6. bobkn Win User
    Stupid question of the day: are you running the X64 or X86 (32 bit) version of Windows 10?

I'm not sure what the 32 bit version would display with 8GB of ram present, but it can't address more than 4GB.

bobkn, Mar 3, 2017
  7. your computer model and system spe?

rickchristine, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Not whole RAM used on Windows 10

1. Not whole RAM used on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - whole RAM used

2. Windows 10 Not Using All RAM?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Not Using All RAM?: Hello, first of all, sorry for my english , not my first language.Second of all, i just upgraded my RAM from 16GB to 32GB. The problem is, that windows sees 32gb but uses only 16GB. The rest is "reserved for hardware", which is wierd, because to my knowledge, this is for...
  3. Windows 10 Not Using All RAM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Not Using All RAM?: Hello, first of all, sorry for my english , not my first language.Second of all, i just upgraded my RAM from 16GB to 32GB. The problem is, that windows sees 32gb but uses only 16GB. The rest is "reserved for hardware", which is wierd, because to my knowledge, this is for...
  4. Windows 10 Not Using All RAM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. RAM used by Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RAM used by Windows 10: I am using a Dell OptiPlex 3050 AIO with 4 GB RAM running on a 64 bit Windows 10 Home Single Language OS 2004 Version, which I have been given to understand is the latest. Whilst checking the Processes Tab of the Task Manager, I observe that with just the Firefox Browser...
  6. Ram use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ram use: i have a old AM3 motherboard idk if that would effect it but imma add that with 8gb of ram but it says i can only use 3.9gb which is weird and idk how to fix it, im also on windows 10 specs: CPU: FX 8320 GPU : radeon HD 7759 ram : 2x4 gb PNY ddr3 ram motherboard : asus m5a97...
  7. Windows 10 not using all RAM

Windows 10 not using all RAM: [ATTACH]ok idk why this happened, theres 2 ram slot in my laptop, originally it was 4gb, and i add 2gb ddr3, and windows is not using all of it, its annoying, i hope its not my ram fault/hardware, cus i wont buy new ram again, i got scammed, 70$ for only 2gb...
  8. Windows 10 not using all ram

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not using all ram: So, I have 2x4gb of ram installed, but for some reason when I go into task manager it shows that it's using only 5.9GB/7.7GB of that ram. I am using the MSI B450 Pro-VDH, and I have installed BIOS to the latest version (7A38vM62(Beta version)). For some reason if I have the...
  9. Windows 10 Not Using All RAM

Windows 10 Not Using All RAM: My Windows Not Using All Of My RAM, I Have 6GB RAM But Windows Only Using 4GB Of RAM, Any Help?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-using-all-ram/b296a7c6-c3b0-4013-bd5b-35c0c19e8ab1
  10. Windows 10 is not Using installed RAM

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 is not Using installed RAM: Guys ! yesterday I faced this problem. I had installed 4GB of RAM and my computer showed 2.64 GB usable [img] And I found found videos and they told that msconfig will solve this problem. But for me msconfig had not worked So I just tried this method I went...