Windows 10: Not Yet

Discus and support Not Yet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have not received my RTM yet. It's 5:00 P.M. in Florida. I have received the last three builds with no problem. I am logged in under my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Justdave, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Justdave Win User

Not Yet

Have not received my RTM yet. It's 5:00 P.M. in Florida. I have received the last three builds with no problem. I am logged in under my Microsoft Account. I have 'get insider builds' and selected 'fast'. Has anyone else not received theirs, yet?

:)

Justdave, Jul 29, 2015

2. Sticky Note and other changes/after update

Hello, I am the person that originally submitted this string/question. My Snipping Tool doesn't allow any collect info from pop-ups. What the dialog box states when I right-click on sticky notes are these three lines: Paste, Undo, Select All.

I have also attempted all previous posted answers, with no success. Additionally, when I try to add a note on a current Sticky...the cursor is difficult to locate, and it takes forever (meaning seconds between each keystroke) for my addition to appear on
    the note. When I view the menu on sticky notes, and check for additional settings (using the gear), it allows me to Enable insights, or Send application usage statistics. I don't want either option...just a way to change my stickies!

Ironically, perhaps, once I disabled the "Send application usage statistics" - the delay issue I just described above has been eliminated.

Thanks,

ER

Not crazy about Win10 yet, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Sticky Note and other changes/after update

Issue is with reformatting and access to any info kept on several sticky notes. WHY is the font, spacing, etc. changed? I updated to Windows 10 several weeks ago (ok, IT updated ME - wasn't asked for!). But only after an update today (9/23/16) is my
    SN info completely different? How do I change the font back, and even more important - how do I even see where my cursor is while on a note? Anybody? THANK you!

Not crazy about Win10 yet, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Not Yet

1. Not Yet - Similar Threads - Yet

2. WHYYYY?!?!? I feel I need APPLE cause Microsoft has let me down YET AGAIN!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHYYYY?!?!? I feel I need APPLE cause Microsoft has let me down YET AGAIN!: well it says " Error code: 0x80072F76-0x20016" I don't know how many times I've asked for help the last week and NO ONE has been able to succeed in helping at all! I'm so very disappointed in Microsoft as well as your team. I have asked repeatedly, for help. GOT NONE. I'm...
  3. How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a...: How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a pin which I do not want to use. I want to stick with a password to login....
  4. Cortana Won't Show any Search Previews. (And is Windows 1904 even a thing yet?)

in Cortana
    Cortana Won't Show any Search Previews. (And is Windows 1904 even a thing yet?): I was curious about updating my computer to Windows 1904, because I have heard of it on the web, yet my computer in on 1809 and it's "up to date." I asked Cortana about Updating to Windows 1904, but no previews appear, and pressing enter won't open up my browser. Yesterday...
  5. Settings app malfunction: can't find any results via search bar -- yet window general...

in Cortana
    Settings app malfunction: can't find any results via search bar -- yet window general...: Yes I have updated the computer umpteen times and reset the windows store app. And I have reset and re-indexed the the search "indexing options" thing. I also hit the "troubleshoot search and indexing" I even did an sfc/ scannow on command prompt all to no avail. The problem...
  6. OneNote app- Content not available yet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote app- Content not available yet: Hello. 2 days ago I tried to open my OneNote app on my laptop (windows 10). The app collapsed multiple times and so I restarted my laptop. Then when I opened the app 2 options popped up 1-restart(I think) and 2-start normally. I panicked and I pressed restart. The app opened...
  7. linked windows 10 yet can't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    linked windows 10 yet can't activate: Hi All I'll try again :) I had to change to a new gigabyte motherboard and an AMD FX 8350 CPU, I installed everything but not until I linked my windows 10 home to my microsoft account. I reformatted and did a fresh install of Windows 10 home using a usb drive set up to...
  8. “Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet” on Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    “Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet” on Win10: Hi folks, I have installed the language pack and added a keyboard. However, when I try to toggle between English and Chinese, a message keeps coming up saying “Traditional Chinese is not ready yet”. How should I resolve this? I have tried reinstalling the pack or...
  9. RAM Vampire, Random Shutdowns, USB hub failures, yet not a BSOD to be seen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RAM Vampire, Random Shutdowns, USB hub failures, yet not a BSOD to be seen...: Figure it's time to ask for insight on the rather bizarre collection of 'bad habits' my Surface 3 has developed. I've held off mainly because I can't reliably reproduce the behaviors, though I have noticed some general trends. Come to the conclusion it's probably an issue...
  10. I have been having the same issue with windows 10 for two years. WHY has it not been fixed yet?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been having the same issue with windows 10 for two years. WHY has it not been fixed yet?: I got my computer in 2017, and it came with windows 10. Ever since I have had this computer, I have had issues with the disk being at 100%. I have done all the fixes possible, and yet here I am with a computer I paid 2000 bucks for that I am constantly having to tweek and...