Windows 10: Not Yet

Discus and support Not Yet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have not received my RTM yet. It's 5:00 P.M. in Florida. I have received the last three builds with no problem. I am logged in under my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Justdave, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Justdave Win User

Not Yet

Have not received my RTM yet. It's 5:00 P.M. in Florida. I have received the last three builds with no problem. I am logged in under my Microsoft Account. I have 'get insider builds' and selected 'fast'. Has anyone else not received theirs, yet?

:)

Justdave, Jul 29, 2015

2. Sticky Note and other changes/after update

Hello, I am the person that originally submitted this string/question. My Snipping Tool doesn't allow any collect info from pop-ups. What the dialog box states when I right-click on sticky notes are these three lines: Paste, Undo, Select All.

I have also attempted all previous posted answers, with no success. Additionally, when I try to add a note on a current Sticky...the cursor is difficult to locate, and it takes forever (meaning seconds between each keystroke) for my addition to appear on
    the note. When I view the menu on sticky notes, and check for additional settings (using the gear), it allows me to Enable insights, or Send application usage statistics. I don't want either option...just a way to change my stickies!

Ironically, perhaps, once I disabled the "Send application usage statistics" - the delay issue I just described above has been eliminated.

Thanks,

ER

Not crazy about Win10 yet, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Sticky Note and other changes/after update

Issue is with reformatting and access to any info kept on several sticky notes. WHY is the font, spacing, etc. changed? I updated to Windows 10 several weeks ago (ok, IT updated ME - wasn't asked for!). But only after an update today (9/23/16) is my
    SN info completely different? How do I change the font back, and even more important - how do I even see where my cursor is while on a note? Anybody? THANK you!

Not crazy about Win10 yet, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Not Yet

1. Not Yet - Similar Threads - Yet

2. Want back my windows 7. laptop won't start after update yet again!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Want back my windows 7. laptop won't start after update yet again!: my laptop shows a blue screen stating "something went wrong but you can try again" with code "OOBSETTINGSMULTPAGE" Clicking "Try Again" brings you back to the same screen and fixing nothing. Spent my Saturday off, searching trying to find a solution, to no avail. I tried...
  3. Win10 Will Not Wake From Sleep YET ANOTHER PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Will Not Wake From Sleep YET ANOTHER PROBLEM: YET ANOTHER PROBLEM I do NOT want to install windows 10 version 1809 OR 1903 they have way to much bloatware embedded, Why wont my machine wake up from sleep when i set my RAM to its proper XMP speed profile? Aorus X470 Gaming7 Wifi Motherboard 16GB DDR4 Corsair RGB...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't let me install for system requirements, yet I meet them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't let me install for system requirements, yet I meet them?: I recently have gotten a key for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for the Microsoft Store and redeemed it. I was gonna download it, but it said I couldn't download it. I assumed it was a problem with my PC and I was gonna wipe my HDD anyways. So after a fresh install of Windows...
  5. Windows 10 Backup/File History suddenly says "Your data is not yet backed up."

Windows 10 Backup/File History suddenly says "Your data is not yet backed up.": I have been faithfully backing up my hard drive every two weeks using the Windows 10 File History utility. Usually I see under Backup Options a message like "Your last backup was XX/XX/XXXX." But tonight I am seeing "Your data is not yet backed up." When I go to "Restore...
  6. Windows Update (yet another thread thx to MS)

Windows Update (yet another thread thx to MS): Hello Community, wanted to open a new thread to post a recent issue with Update and see if there are others having the same issue. Microsoft locked all the other threads on this topic that I had been subscribed to, hence the reason for opening a new. Windows Update.....oh...
  7. HOW do you view the actual threads on this yet another confusing Microsoft website?

HOW do you view the actual threads on this yet another confusing Microsoft website?: HOW do you view the actual threads on this yet another confusing Microsoft website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-view-the-actual-threads-on-this-yet/35f648e2-52b1-40fd-8efe-fab0aca27636
  8. How do I remove "Watchtvnow.co" from my laptop without paying for yet another product? Or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove "Watchtvnow.co" from my laptop without paying for yet another product? Or...: Watchtvnow.co disgusting! I've tried a lot of different things to remove this and most all of the instructions have at some point a download of their product!! ie, Malware software... Please tell me there is a way to remove this horrid program without paying yet...
  9. I'm trying to transfer my puzzles that I haven't done yet to my new computer. HELP!!!

I'm trying to transfer my puzzles that I haven't done yet to my new computer. HELP!!!: I just bought a new computer and I've been trying to transfer my jigsaw puzzles from the old one to the new.......I'm not worried about the puzzles that are finished, but I have hundreds of puzzles that I haven't done yet!! Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Doe...
  10. Yet again Microsoft have changed my Desktop Icons to a different order.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yet again Microsoft have changed my Desktop Icons to a different order.: `This seems to happen after upgrades. It creates massive work to put back. Why has this known error not been fixed. The word "useless" is appropriate for Microsoft....