Windows 10: Not Yet

Discus and support Not Yet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have not received my RTM yet. It's 5:00 P.M. in Florida. I have received the last three builds with no problem. I am logged in under my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Justdave, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Justdave Win User

Not Yet

Have not received my RTM yet. It's 5:00 P.M. in Florida. I have received the last three builds with no problem. I am logged in under my Microsoft Account. I have 'get insider builds' and selected 'fast'. Has anyone else not received theirs, yet?

:)

Justdave, Jul 29, 2015

2. Sticky Note and other changes/after update

Hello, I am the person that originally submitted this string/question. My Snipping Tool doesn't allow any collect info from pop-ups. What the dialog box states when I right-click on sticky notes are these three lines: Paste, Undo, Select All.

I have also attempted all previous posted answers, with no success. Additionally, when I try to add a note on a current Sticky...the cursor is difficult to locate, and it takes forever (meaning seconds between each keystroke) for my addition to appear on
    the note. When I view the menu on sticky notes, and check for additional settings (using the gear), it allows me to Enable insights, or Send application usage statistics. I don't want either option...just a way to change my stickies!

Ironically, perhaps, once I disabled the "Send application usage statistics" - the delay issue I just described above has been eliminated.

Thanks,

ER

Not crazy about Win10 yet, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Sticky Note and other changes/after update

Issue is with reformatting and access to any info kept on several sticky notes. WHY is the font, spacing, etc. changed? I updated to Windows 10 several weeks ago (ok, IT updated ME - wasn't asked for!). But only after an update today (9/23/16) is my
    SN info completely different? How do I change the font back, and even more important - how do I even see where my cursor is while on a note? Anybody? THANK you!

Not crazy about Win10 yet, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Not Yet

1. Not Yet - Similar Threads - Yet

2. Exchange CU13 and latest SU, yet external scans claim CVE-2022-41040 CVE-2022-41082...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Exchange CU13 and latest SU, yet external scans claim CVE-2022-41040 CVE-2022-41082...: Per Exchange Health Checker version 24.03.12.1700 this is my Exchange version. Build Number: 15.02.1258.032 Exchange IU or Security Hotfix Detected:Security Update for Exchange Server 2019 Cumulative Update 13 KB5036402We always run one CU behind the latest, and we pay for...
  3. Exchange CU13 and latest SU, yet external scans claim CVE-2022-41040 CVE-2022-41082...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exchange CU13 and latest SU, yet external scans claim CVE-2022-41040 CVE-2022-41082...: Per Exchange Health Checker version 24.03.12.1700 this is my Exchange version. Build Number: 15.02.1258.032 Exchange IU or Security Hotfix Detected:Security Update for Exchange Server 2019 Cumulative Update 13 KB5036402We always run one CU behind the latest, and we pay for...
  4. Exchange CU13 and latest SU, yet external scans claim CVE-2022-41040 CVE-2022-41082...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved": Hi,This FEBRUARY I had a critical error concerning stornvme.sys after upgrading the firmware of my GPU.PC failed to boot past BIOS leaving me unable to boot into safemode or return to a previous confirmed image and as a last resort I reinstalled Windows 10. I immediately...
  6. I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved"

I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved": Hi,This FEBRUARY I had a critical error concerning stornvme.sys after upgrading the firmware of my GPU.PC failed to boot past BIOS leaving me unable to boot into safemode or return to a previous confirmed image and as a last resort I reinstalled Windows 10. I immediately...
  7. Why are my fans loud when I haven't opened anything yet

Why are my fans loud when I haven't opened anything yet: I checked my fans and they got no dust inside them so it couldn't be that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-fans-loud-when-i-havent-opened-anything/cefd9b47-68c3-44e9-add0-43caeb7096e8
  8. Why are my fans loud when I haven't opened anything yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my fans loud when I haven't opened anything yet: I checked my fans and they got no dust inside them so it couldn't be that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-fans-loud-when-i-havent-opened-anything/cefd9b47-68c3-44e9-add0-43caeb7096e8
  9. I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed...: I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed in Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-log-into-microsoft-every-time-i-save-a-file/47b78a39-b079-4577-9ec3-2da58a010b5b
  10. I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed...

I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed...: I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed in Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-log-into-microsoft-every-time-i-save-a-file/47b78a39-b079-4577-9ec3-2da58a010b5b