Windows 10: NotePad Modifies My Files

Discus and support NotePad Modifies My Files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I type something on the NotePad and save it then open the file I see the characters "ı" turn to "i"? How to fix? I want Turkish Language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zanshin777, Jan 26, 2018.

1. NotePad Modifies My Files

When I type something on the NotePad and save it then open the file I see the characters "ı" turn to "i"?

How to fix? I want Turkish Language characters.

:)

zanshin777, Jan 26, 2018
  2. JohnBarco Win User

print files on notepad using windows 10

I've created of list of 96 files on notepad(using windows10) that I want to download into an excel worksheet, modify some files, then send to my printer. so how do I do it? Any help is appreciated. Thx

JohnBarco, Jan 26, 2018
  3. Search for a Notepad entry.

is there a way to search for a notepad entry

Modified title from: notepad

butchhastaran, Jan 26, 2018
  4. NotePad Modifies My Files

Save As - Encoding - UNICODE

You can also use something more versatile, like Notepad++

TairikuOkami, Jan 26, 2018
  5. Cast Win User
    With notepad you will see that problems solve them since notepad allows characters that other text editors do not, since you can write simple languages with the program.

6. How to make "UNICODE" as default whilst saving?

zanshin777, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

NotePad Modifies My Files

1. NotePad Modifies My Files - Similar Threads - NotePad Modifies Files

2. How do I remove the "modify with notepad" option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the "modify with notepad" option?: I have Win11 in italian and recently noticed this new option on the menu.Is there a way to remove the option? Atleast on some file format, like in the screenshot it's asking this on an .mp3 file...
  3. How do I remove the "modify with notepad" option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the "modify with notepad" option?: I have Win11 in italian and recently noticed this new option on the menu.Is there a way to remove the option? Atleast on some file format, like in the screenshot it's asking this on an .mp3 file...
  4. Unable to modify files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to modify files: Few days ago i made a video file hidden then again made it unhidden from that all the files i download become uneditable and only readable how can i gain acees to modify all the files of system c again. i am unable to modify and files that i download my word files of system c...
  5. Unable to modify files

Unable to modify files: Few days ago i made a video file hidden then again made it unhidden from that all the files i download become uneditable and only readable how can i gain acees to modify all the files of system c again. i am unable to modify and files that i download my word files of system c...
  6. Unable to modify files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Where are my notepad files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my notepad files?: my win 10 laptop died. Got a new one with Win 11 - - good complete copy of HD, but don't know how to fine ALL my notebook files and restore them to the WIN 11 notepad....
  8. Where are my notepad files?

Where are my notepad files?: my win 10 laptop died. Got a new one with Win 11 - - good complete copy of HD, but don't know how to fine ALL my notebook files and restore them to the WIN 11 notepad....
  9. notepad I lost my file

notepad I lost my file: Hi microsoft.. I lost my file in notepad, how can i get that back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-i-lost-my-file/ad3923bd-7b39-4947-a238-d07d60efbe03
  10. Modifying system files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Modifying system files: In 7, I was able to remove the Ease Of Access & Shut Down buttons from the Logon screen by editing the authui.dll file. Change the Welcome & Shutting Down text by editing the winlogon.exe.mui & wininit.exe.mui files. Remove the Get Help button from Windows Explorer by editing...