Windows 10: Nothing Listed in Update History

Discus and support Nothing Listed in Update History in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My laptop is on version 1607 Build 14393.1066. I've had the WiFi set to metered connection for 2 weeks but I've now turned this off. On starting my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steve C, May 5, 2017.

1. Steve C Win User

Nothing Listed in Update History

My laptop is on version 1607 Build 14393.1066. I've had the WiFi set to metered connection for 2 weeks but I've now turned this off. On starting my PC today I noticed the list of installed updates is now empty whereas it used to list all updates since the AU (see enclosed screenshot). sfc /scannow and the Windows Update Troubleshooter found no problems. What may be wrong and how do I restore my update list? The updates do show in Control Panel.

Nothing Listed in Update History [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, May 5, 2017

2. File History Selections NOT Listed in Restore Files

Hi Xam,

You may send us the PDF files using OneDrive Shared folder. To send files using OneDrive, follow the steps below:

• Go and sign in to
      OneDrive.com.
    • On the left hand corner, select Shared.
    • Drag and drop the PDF files you want to provide.
    • Provide us with the link of the Shared website.

Ruizell Rey, May 5, 2017
  3. Mr Xam Win User
    File History Selections NOT Listed in Restore Files

{09/17/16 @ 17:35 EDT}

Thanks for the information. How do I attach a PDF file. No attachment box is displayed in the Editor or Submissions page. The editor only allows image files to be inserted. What to do?

"Attachment available upon request: Backup w Restore (marked) (File History).pdf" from my last note was a request for you to ask and provide me with an attachment method.

I have more attachments to explain a number of problems that I have encountered with the Version 1607 latest update of File History, but I have no attachment method that Microsoft provides in this application.

Mr Xam, May 5, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, May 5, 2017
Thema:

1. Nothing Listed in Update History - Similar Threads - Nothing Listed Update

2. List Windows 10 Password History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    List Windows 10 Password History: List Windows 10 Password History with User ID, Password and Date password was put in use along with any history of when it was changed last and by whom. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/list-windows-10-password-history/9271b94a-ac4f-464f-8119-3780684c1caf
  3. Missing Update History

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing Update History: In attempting to find information online as to what may be causing an issue with my mouse, I clicked on a link that I thought would be helpful. Instead, I ended up discovering something else. The article I was reading mentioned an update. When I went to find that update, I...
  4. Update History

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Update History: Why does my Win 10 update history have only one up? Why doesn't it list all of the updates since the last Win 10 build? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-history/636c5b02-2a69-4f4d-a9cb-9999af43cd81"
  5. Update history under View Update history - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update history under View Update history - Windows 10: My update history shows blank in my PC with Windows 10 for sometime. Please let me know how to correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-history-under-view-update-history-windows/be4df636-eef3-4357-83c9-87c30ae1ecf9
  6. Update history disappeared

Update history disappeared: Hi Strange issue, I have just checked Windows update area in version 1803, last night I had the feature update listed and 2 driver updates but for some reason this morning it is blank... any idea what happened to the 3 items listed? I have run disk cleanup but cannot...
  7. No update history

No update history: I no longer get anything shown as Update History. As far as I know updating itself is working fine, automatic and manual checks either show there are no updates available or if there are they are downloaded OK --- there is just no history. 106722
  8. Installed Updates GUI History. Where is the data (list) stored ?

Installed Updates GUI History. Where is the data (list) stored ?: A minor issue... Windows 'Backup and Restore' treats the installed Windows Update list as temporary and something that should not be included in a disk image. This means that any restore process returns a 'no updates have been installed' message and the list is blank. Of...
  9. Update History Vanished.

Update History Vanished.: I have just downloaded the latest updates and re-started my computer but Update History in Settings informs me that "No Updates have been installed yet". So where has my long list of updates gone, any ideas please? I am still on version 1607. . 90887
  10. Update History vs. Reliability Monitor history

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Update History vs. Reliability Monitor history: I've used gpedit to allow manual control of updates and manually download and install updates when available, and I set "Notifiy to download" option. That gave me control similar to what I had with Win7. Or so I thought. But the Reliability Monitor shows the installation of...