Windows 10: Nothing Listed in Update History

Discus and support Nothing Listed in Update History in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My laptop is on version 1607 Build 14393.1066. I've had the WiFi set to metered connection for 2 weeks but I've now turned this off. On starting my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steve C, May 5, 2017.

1. Steve C Win User

Nothing Listed in Update History

My laptop is on version 1607 Build 14393.1066. I've had the WiFi set to metered connection for 2 weeks but I've now turned this off. On starting my PC today I noticed the list of installed updates is now empty whereas it used to list all updates since the AU (see enclosed screenshot). sfc /scannow and the Windows Update Troubleshooter found no problems. What may be wrong and how do I restore my update list? The updates do show in Control Panel.

Nothing Listed in Update History [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, May 5, 2017

2. File History Selections NOT Listed in Restore Files

Hi Xam,

You may send us the PDF files using OneDrive Shared folder. To send files using OneDrive, follow the steps below:

• Go and sign in to
      OneDrive.com.
    • On the left hand corner, select Shared.
    • Drag and drop the PDF files you want to provide.
    • Provide us with the link of the Shared website.

Ruizell Rey, May 5, 2017
  3. Mr Xam Win User
    File History Selections NOT Listed in Restore Files

{09/17/16 @ 17:35 EDT}

Thanks for the information. How do I attach a PDF file. No attachment box is displayed in the Editor or Submissions page. The editor only allows image files to be inserted. What to do?

"Attachment available upon request: Backup w Restore (marked) (File History).pdf" from my last note was a request for you to ask and provide me with an attachment method.

I have more attachments to explain a number of problems that I have encountered with the Version 1607 latest update of File History, but I have no attachment method that Microsoft provides in this application.

Mr Xam, May 5, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, May 5, 2017
Thema:

1. Nothing Listed in Update History - Similar Threads - Nothing Listed Update

2. Taskbar jump list entries do nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar jump list entries do nothing.: Taskbar jump list entries do nothing... This is a very old problem but no fixes for me. Tried flipping the switch back and forth, Created entry in the registry. As MS suggested back in 2017, no help....
  3. Taskbar jump list entries do nothing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar jump list entries do nothing.: Taskbar jump list entries do nothing... This is a very old problem but no fixes for me. Tried flipping the switch back and forth, Created entry in the registry. As MS suggested back in 2017, no help....
  4. Taskbar jump list entries do nothing.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Updates not visible in history or the list of installed updates, also something else.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates not visible in history or the list of installed updates, also something else.: I run the 1909 build, and last Sunday, and now today after a reboot, Windows 10 updated, but when I went to check there was no visible update in the history or the list of installed updates. I'm not having any particular problems, but it bothers me that I can't figure out...
  6. Update history

Update history: Update history does not appear when requested, why??? Shows only a blank page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-history/e5aeb5ea-bf15-4443-a138-08063f446ae5
  7. Why does Windows 10 think it's installing updates, and then show nothing in Update History?

Why does Windows 10 think it's installing updates, and then show nothing in Update History?: I just happened to restart my Windows 10 machine and it spent several minutes supposedly installing updates specifically said to include "features" during the restart. However, I checked the Update History, and it doesn't show any updates whether "Feature Updates" or...
  8. List Windows 10 Password History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    List Windows 10 Password History: List Windows 10 Password History with User ID, Password and Date password was put in use along with any history of when it was changed last and by whom. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/list-windows-10-password-history/9271b94a-ac4f-464f-8119-3780684c1caf
  9. No update history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No update history: I no longer get anything shown as Update History. As far as I know updating itself is working fine, automatic and manual checks either show there are no updates available or if there are they are downloaded OK --- there is just no history. 106722
  10. Installed Updates GUI History. Where is the data (list) stored ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installed Updates GUI History. Where is the data (list) stored ?: A minor issue... Windows 'Backup and Restore' treats the installed Windows Update list as temporary and something that should not be included in a disk image. This means that any restore process returns a 'no updates have been installed' message and the list is blank. Of...