Windows 10: Nothing works so help

Discus and support Nothing works so help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When i click on any app/programme it will open it on my pin bar but nothing will happen . When i hover over the icon it will show that it is there and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Alexneedshelp, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Nothing works so help

When i click on any app/programme it will open it on my pin bar but nothing will happen . When i hover over the icon it will show that it is there and when i click on it, it is minimised. The only thing i can acess is control pannel but i cant reset my pc or do system restore as it always opens it in a new tab which i can not access... please help. I dont want yo take it into a pc store and be ripped off

:)

Alexneedshelp, Aug 10, 2015
  2. Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Nothing Works - Help Please

Hello, If a hard reset did not help, I would consider taking it back to the reseller for repairs or replacement. Seems like a hardware issue to me. Linley.

Linley Meslier, Aug 10, 2015
  4. ZodiaENT Win User

Nothing works so help

What kind of computer u have the laptop or the desktop ?

ZodiaENT, Aug 10, 2015
  5. Desktop . Alienware X51 R2

Alexneedshelp, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Nothing works so help

1. Nothing works so help - Similar Threads - Nothing works help

2. Need help, tried a lot and nothing worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help, tried a lot and nothing worked: My HP All-in-One 22 is only a few years old and only used for web browsing and some other light work, it suddenly started getting oddly slow so I restarted it, when it was restarting it completely froze, I had to hard restart it, after it booted it seemed normal, but the...
  3. Hey, I'm stuck on this page... Nothing is working so far.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey, I'm stuck on this page... Nothing is working so far.: Im stuck on the page... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-im-stuck-on-this-page-nothing-is-working-so/de9d30f8-8536-4822-aa79-c5187de28f6b
  4. Nothing Is Working!!! Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing Is Working!!! Help: So I was playing Siege when it crashed and I couldn't close out of the game at all so I did ctrl alt del and restarted it and it started updating windows and when I got back in nothing but google would run and I am freaking out please help me. submitted by /u/jthinkle89...
  5. Need help particularly, nothing works

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help particularly, nothing works: At this point I am fully prepared to lose everything, I think I somehow messed up trying to install linux mint for a dual boot and now its boned, I started up my pc, booted in to windows, went to bed, woke up, still booting, both reset options, dont work, dism something about...
  6. Cant delete this folder - nothing works so far

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant delete this folder - nothing works so far: Hi, I've tried reboot in safe mode, cmd.exe, orbit unlocker, AVG shred, sfc/scandisk, chkdsk....nothing can get rid of this stupid folder. It was created by camtasia studio 9 after rendering a video. There is no folder code for it in cmd either in administrator or...
  7. Please help nothing working nothing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help nothing working nothing: [IMG]help nothing working in my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-nothing-working-nothing/648fe6d7-2de9-4835-b79a-b95d24d22d8e
  8. So basically nothing is working at the moment.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So basically nothing is working at the moment.: So my issue with Windows 10 has been going on for a few days, it first began with me not being able to start up my laptop or input the pin, this is the first time something like that had happened. I could input a password, but not the pin I was using, I restarted my laptop...
  9. Folders keep reverting to read only, nothing helps and nothing works.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders keep reverting to read only, nothing helps and nothing works.: [ATTACH]I trayed to do the thing I usually do, convert some of my NEF pictures in Nikon software and got this message. I started looking into attributes of all my folders and got this:[ATTACH] all folders on my two disks same to be affected. I went through all steps I...
  10. Nothing works! Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing works! Help!: Hello everyone...im new here and in a bit of a pickle... I have a Toshiba Satellite C55Dt-A5305 that came with win8 upgraded to win10. It spent 8 months in the pawn shop and when i got it out i couldnt remember the password. So, not even remembering what was on it i decided...