Windows 10: Nothing works.

Discus and support Nothing works. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Lenovo laptop that I’ve had for like 3 years hasnt been functional at all because I accidentally shut it off while trying to wipe all the data from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mfrji, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Mfrji Win User

Nothing works.

My Lenovo laptop that I’ve had for like 3 years hasnt been functional at all because I accidentally shut it off while trying to wipe all the data from it and now only the functions that are the least useful still function. Start, search, wifi, task manager and settings do not work, I can’t find out how to access any of them.

:)

Mfrji, Aug 5, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Nothing works.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Nothing works.

1. Nothing works. - Similar Threads - Nothing works

2. Nothing works

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nothing works: It seems that things get worse by the minute. I must record with a camcorder what is going on because there aren't enough words in the english language or time left on eart to try to explain this ever growing nightmare of just TRYING to use my computer.In fact Im about to...
  3. Black home screen with nothing working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black home screen with nothing working: So I just opened the administrator zone account, and the background was black, everything was gone except for the trash can, window button, search, wifi, notification, battery. Only the trash can button worked, the rest didn’t respond cmd work, win + r also workPls help me...
  4. PC loses internet connection, then requires windows activation but nothing works

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC loses internet connection, then requires windows activation but nothing works: I’m using my phone to type this, as my PC was working fine for months. I log in earlier today, watching YouTube, but I notice my adblocker isn’t working. Not only that but my video editing program isn’t opening when I click on it. I figured a reboot would do the job, but as I...
  5. Windows 11 insider preview 10.0.220000.100 install stuck at 94% and nothing works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 insider preview 10.0.220000.100 install stuck at 94% and nothing works: I had an W11 insider preview 10.0.220000.100 update but it keeps getting stuck at 'Installing - 94%'. I tried rebooting the device and re-downloading the update package too, but the condition remains the same. I have an AMD Ryzen 5 3550H system.Please help....
  6. New SSD, Attempting new clean install via usb Nothing Works

New SSD, Attempting new clean install via usb Nothing Works: New SSD, Attempting new clean install via usb Nothing Works Embarrassed to say I have been working on this problem for 6 weeks!! I need help please. I was on windows 8.1 with normal hard drive Dell Inspiron 3847, 16 gb memory and all FINE, Then Chrome started getting very...
  7. Plz it's urgent I accidentally disabled files explorer and nothing is working anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Plz it's urgent I accidentally disabled files explorer and nothing is working anymore: Hi. I accidentally disabled my files manager and now it's just emptiness but I didn't shut down my laptop out of nervousness. I still have my task manager on my screen and can operate most of the apps from here. Can anyone guide me on how to restore files explorer? Plz...
  8. after last update nothing works start button or others

after last update nothing works start button or others: after last update nothing workscant get into start or app optionsany one how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-last-update-nothing-works-start-button-or/6b7cfa4d-283b-4142-943d-28b4c75f4446
  9. No default apps present, and nothing works.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No default apps present, and nothing works.: So a month ago I recieved a new computer running Windows 10. While I was setting up, I noticed that most apps like calculator, maps, messaging, feedback hub, Microsoft Store are missing. I tried opening them, but a message kept popping up saying "you'll need a new app to open...
  10. my computer screen is stuck on black literally nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer screen is stuck on black literally nothing works: I was just using my laptop and then my screen went completely black. I tried leaving it to charge, and i tried to like turn the power on and off to see if the screen would go back to normal but it didnt. also when i tried turning on my laptop the acer logo that usually pops...