Windows 10: Notice problem when I delete a file

Discus and support Notice problem when I delete a file in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a PC and a Notebook with Windows 10. On the PC Desktop when I want to delete a file I press on the "CANC" Key and I get a notice "Want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FoxAdriano, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Notice problem when I delete a file

Hi, I have a PC and a Notebook with Windows 10. On the PC Desktop when I want to delete a file I press on the "CANC" Key and I get a notice "Want to move this file to the Trash"? When I make the same action with the Notebook, I just press "CANC" Key, that file goes directly into the "Trash" without seeing that writings. On the Notebook I like to see the same writings "Want to move this file to the Trash". How can I solve it? Thanks.

:)

FoxAdriano, Dec 3, 2016
  2. Yamabear Win User

Since installing Windows 10 I can't delete photos from an SD card. Please help!

Been running into the same problem. was about to set up old computer to delete files when i noticed the sliding security lock on the side of the reader( the sd card that the mini fits in). i placed it in the other position and was able to delete the files.
    Hope this helps.

Yamabear, Dec 3, 2016
  3. Paul 26 Win User
    How can i delete a pdf file when using Microsoft pdf on a windows 8 phone?

"If you have PDF files on Skydrive, it appears that these can be downloaded to the Office Hub , and PDF Reader will open when you tap them, though
    they will not then be added to the PDF Reader app storage"

I tried this. And yes they will be added to the the PDF Reader app storage. I deleted it from Skydrive but can still open it in the PDF Reader library.

I am really interested how long it will take to fix that.

Paul 26, Dec 3, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

Notice problem when I delete a file

Hi there.

Right click on the trash icon on the desktop and select properties. You should see option regarding deleting files.

swarfega, Dec 3, 2016
  5. swarfega Win User
    Glad to have helped.

Its disabled by default which I think its wrong.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Notice problem when I delete a file

1. Notice problem when I delete a file - Similar Threads - Notice problem delete

2. Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound: When looking for my problem I noticed that the sound was TRYING to come out of the Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer but it showed the wrong speaker plugs, the correct speaker plugs are assigned to Realtech Audio. I tried to delete all sound devices in Device manager and restarting,...
  3. Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound: When looking for my problem I noticed that the sound was TRYING to come out of the Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer but it showed the wrong speaker plugs, the correct speaker plugs are assigned to Realtech Audio. I tried to delete all sound devices in Device manager and restarting,...
  4. Audio Problems: When Looknig for my problem I noticed that the sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Account deleted without notice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account deleted without notice: It seem my account got deleted or erased from existence. Today i got a massage that my phone number is deleted from my account. But when i tried to log in it said that account doesn't exist and ask to create a new one. Its name is Eyeless Jack and the email i registered it...
  6. Account deleted without notice

Account deleted without notice: It seem my account got deleted or erased from existence. Today i got a massage that my phone number is deleted from my account. But when i tried to log in it said that account doesn't exist and ask to create a new one. Its name is Eyeless Jack and the email i registered it...
  7. Account deleted without notice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Microsoft account was deleted without notice

Microsoft account was deleted without notice: Hey! Just finished setting up my new PC yesterday, and already experiencing problems. My other Microsoft account the one I set the PC up with was deleted without notice. If anyone knows what is happening, please feel free to ask me. Thanks, dxevlez...
  9. file deletion problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file deletion problem: hi i caNNOT able to delete windows.old files how do i delete that i read thar it will delete automatically after 10 days but its about 20 days its not deleted so what do i do if i try to delete manually this will pop up [ATTACH]...
  10. Problem deleting files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem deleting files: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 Pro after switching to a SSD. I now have a bizarre problem. Files that were created before the reinstall cannot be deleted. Files created after the reinstall can. I'm talking about docs, pdfs, jpgs, ect. I can open, copy and move the files, I...