Windows 10: notification about updates

Discus and support notification about updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi In windows 7 you've got a message when there are new update are installed. Where can i see it in windows 10 25751 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by glda19, Oct 8, 2015.

1. glda19 Win User

notification about updates

hi
    In windows 7 you've got a message when there are new update are installed.
    Where can i see it in windows 10

:)

glda19, Oct 8, 2015

2. About windows store update notification

@yasger21: After two or more days also the notification is not available.

MayurMNaravani, Oct 8, 2015
  3. xrashedx Win User
    About windows store update notification

yes , im facing this problem , you should fix this bug

xrashedx, Oct 8, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

For a quick click the Action Center icon and if something is installed it will show there.

notification about updates [​IMG]

Other wise go to Settings>>Updates and Security>>windows Update>>advanced options>>view your update history

Cliff S, Oct 8, 2015
  5. glda19 Win User
    thnx
    but in win7 we saw a message that cam up when updates were istalled

glda19, Oct 9, 2015
  6. f14tomcat Win User
    Check your settings here... I get msg when updates are installed.

f14tomcat, Oct 9, 2015
  7. glda19 Win User
    i see them in the actioncenter
    But on win7 i saw a message wen it was redy to use or somthing

glda19, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. notification about updates - Similar Threads - notification updates

2. Windows Updates notification on different pc without a monitor possible ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates notification on different pc without a monitor possible ?: I have a Intel NUC that a run without a monitor mostly and just remote into locally over the home network whenever I need to control it. Is there anyway to get an alert on my main pc that their is windows updates waiting to install or have the updates happen automatically...
  3. Windows Updates notification on different pc without a monitor possible ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates notification on different pc without a monitor possible ?: I have a Intel NUC that a run without a monitor mostly and just remote into locally over the home network whenever I need to control it. Is there anyway to get an alert on my main pc that their is windows updates waiting to install or have the updates happen automatically...
  4. Didn't update from Windows 10 to Windows 11 after many update notifications. Now all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didn't update from Windows 10 to Windows 11 after many update notifications. Now all...: I didn't update my laptop version from Windows 10 to Windows 11 even after several notifications. Now the power functions are not working. Start button is not been clicked with the cursor. And personalize and display settings are not working. Even the desktop screen which was...
  5. Didn't update from Windows 10 to Windows 11 after many update notifications. Now all...

Didn't update from Windows 10 to Windows 11 after many update notifications. Now all...: I didn't update my laptop version from Windows 10 to Windows 11 even after several notifications. Now the power functions are not working. Start button is not been clicked with the cursor. And personalize and display settings are not working. Even the desktop screen which was...
  6. Didn't update from Windows 10 to Windows 11 after many update notifications. Now all...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I can't get notifications since a Chrome update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get notifications since a Chrome update: On Saturday, Chrome updated itself. Since then, I no longer receive any notifications in the notification center. For example, sites like Facebook and YouTube always sent notifications, and no longer do. In YouTube, the button to receive notifications in Chrome toggles itself...
  8. I can't get notifications since a Chrome update

I can't get notifications since a Chrome update: On Saturday, Chrome updated itself. Since then, I no longer receive any notifications in the notification center. For example, sites like Facebook and YouTube always sent notifications, and no longer do. In YouTube, the button to receive notifications in Chrome toggles itself...
  9. Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...: Hello everyone!I keep getting notifications to install updates, and it does show me there is an update to be installed, but whenever I click on it, nothing happens. No install wizard appears, no new menu, no restart required - the updates just fail to launch.I am not sure if...
  10. Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...: Hello everyone!I keep getting notifications to install updates, and it does show me there is an update to be installed, but whenever I click on it, nothing happens. No install wizard appears, no new menu, no restart required - the updates just fail to launch.I am not sure if...