Windows 10: Notification area on taskbar

Discus and support Notification area on taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have three monitors.....I can get the task bar on all three but can only get the notification bar or pane on the one on the right.....how do I get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dockmaster, May 13, 2015.

1. Notification area on taskbar

I have three monitors.....I can get the task bar on all three but can only get the notification bar or pane on the one on the right.....how do I get it on all three so I can shut off one or too?
    I'm guessing the notification pane is what I'm calling the clock/date, speaker and network icons

thanks
    Billd

:)

dockmaster, May 13, 2015
  2. ms1406 Win User

Missing Notification area Icon in Windows 10 control Panel

thanks , but you did not understand the problem.

I have since found the solution wlsewhere:

To add a hidden icon to the notification area

• Click the arrow next to the notification area, and then drag the icon you want to move to the notification area. You can drag as many hidden icons to the notification area as you want.

To
    always show all icons on the taskbar

• Right-click an empty area on the taskbar, and then click Properties.

• Under Notification area, click Customize.

• Select the Always show all icons and notifications on the taskbar check box, and then click
      OK.

ms1406, May 13, 2015
  3. system tray icon missing

Hi Susan,

It seems that showing the icon for your Yankee Clipper III in the notifications area has been turned off. To verify if it has really been turned Off, follow these steps:

• Right-click any empty space on the taskbar and select Taskbar settings.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Look for Yankee Clipper III. If it's Off, toggle it On.

For more information about the taskbar notification area, please see the link
    Customize the taskbar notification area

Please let me know should you need further assistance.

Regards.

"If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to mark it as answer

to help those who are facing the same problem."

Vanessa Yar, May 13, 2015
  4. AlanWade Win User

Notification area on taskbar

I dont know if it can be done within Windows but you could use something like DisplayFusion which will do the job. Mind you it isnt free.

AlanWade, May 13, 2015
Thema:

Notification area on taskbar

1. Notification area on taskbar - Similar Threads - Notification area taskbar

2. Notification Area on the taskbar is cut off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Area on the taskbar is cut off: Hello, first time asking here but this has been annoying me for an hour. How do I fix this? I recently updated to windows 11 so I changed a few values on the registry editor to put my taskbar on the top and also made the icons smaller so that the taskbar is smaller but the...
  3. Icons in Taskbar Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons in Taskbar Notification Area: I keep having to re-enable my preferred apps in the "Select which icons appear on Taskbar notification area". Is there a fix for this? 183716
  4. Taskbar Notification Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Notification Area: Why has the the Weather App started appearing in the notification area of the taskbar?I do NOT want it - how do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-notification-area/c6ff6f42-47bf-44a5-8493-52c6d2aca9a5
  5. Notification area of taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification area of taskbar: I cannot get the icons for volume, network, Norton/Defender status, or even the "up arrow" for hidden items to show on the taskbar??? The clock does show. I tried all of the obvious settings. ?????...
  6. Items in notification area of taskbar not opening.

Items in notification area of taskbar not opening.: Hi there, Had a call from a customer saying that they were connected to the wrong internet connection and couldn't change their connection. Upon checking their PC, I could not open notifications, date and time, volume or network connections from the bottom-right section of...
  7. Taskbar notification area icons missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar notification area icons missing: Hello, can somebody help me please, some icons are "missing" from notification area, their visibility is hidden, I tried basic things to fix it and it wont work, please somebody :( https://prnt.sc/s0vj07 - next to volume icon there must be network icon and other icons too......
  8. Format the taskbar notification area

Format the taskbar notification area: How can I change the format of the date in the taskbar notifications area? Just want to be shown the time and date together without making the taskbar twice bigger in high?...
  9. Taskbar notification area issue

Taskbar notification area issue: I have 2 monitors and one of them is often in full screen mode (movie/game/program) so needless to say it's not possible to quickly access the applications on the taskbar's system tray. Although I have forced windows to show the task bar on every monitor, only one monitor...
  10. Taskbar notification area how to enlarge?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar notification area how to enlarge?: The task bar notification area (to be use I'm talking about the right place the date time area to the right with sound and network icons) this area is too small and the icons stack up making two rows thereby making the task bar to thick. How do you increase the area of the...