Windows 10: Notification Area

Discus and support Notification Area in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Having more icons showing in notification area bug are still there and will disrupt the layout of the notification area and show white scroll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lib0zi, Jun 22, 2017.

1. lib0zi Win User

Notification Area

Hi,

Having more icons showing in notification area bug are still there and will disrupt the layout of the notification area and show white scroll bars with arrows but in another way and this is random one and just blinking not standing.
    Any one else having this issue please tell if he knows how to fix this?

:)

lib0zi, Jun 22, 2017
  2. Yash2001 Win User

No Notifications in Notification Area.

Hi Everyone,

My problem is not what others are like.

I am able to get notifications but after the most recent update,I hear the notification sound but When i open the notification area,No notifications are visible.Only the 'CLEAR ALL' option appears.

I have tried soft resetting the phone and many more solutions.

Please guide me further.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I have a LUMIA 535 DUAL SIM with Windows 10 Mobile installed.

Yash2001, Jun 22, 2017
  3. Joe Men Win User
    No Notifications in Notification Area.

Hello,

The issue that you are experiencing with the notification may have been caused by the latest update. You can resolve this issue by performing a
    hard reset. Please do not forget to
    back up your stuff before hard resetting your Lumia 535.

Let us know what happens after hard resetting your phone.

Joe Men, Jun 22, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Notification Area

Brink, Jun 22, 2017
  5. lib0zi Win User
    Thank you for the answer and for the guidance, for the moment this problem seems to disappear after seeing your advice in another post to give up displaying the icons and now that I chose to show them up again the problem has disappeared. Anyway it was random and only when the location icon appears the white scroll bar with arrow blinked immediately.

lib0zi, Jun 22, 2017
  6. lib0zi Win User
    While remaining on the subject, it seems that the taskbar of Windows 10 is not yet finished, I have encountered this problem on another computer where, in addition to the white bar, the whole taskbar is widening to the right side of the screen.

lib0zi, Jun 22, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Did the taskbar get moved (dragged) to the right side instead of to the default bottom?

Brink, Jun 22, 2017
  8. lib0zi Win User

Notification Area

No, just the right part of the taskbar extends to the right and the clock and date are no longer visible.

lib0zi, Jun 22, 2017
  9. pepanee Win User
    Restart the computer, see if that brings back the clock & date to the screen.

If that didn't work, right click on your Desktop > Display settings > Change the Resolution to something different, then back to your preference.

pepanee, Jun 22, 2017
  10. lib0zi Win User
    Thank you, this issue only happen after the display wake from dimming and it only takes a moment, then the taskbar returns to its normal size, but like I said this is a matter of how the Windows 10 taskbar it is dun because in Windows 7 this is not happen neither this nor the other one with the scroll white bars.

lib0zi, Jun 22, 2017
  11. pepanee Win User
    Okay I see.

I would still suggest changing the Resolution to something different, then back to your preferred Resolution. Doing this could possibly fix a glitch that is causing the Taskbar to "think" that it's supposed to be wider than it actually is.

pepanee, Jun 22, 2017
  12. lib0zi Win User
    Is a good tip and I will try as soon as I get that computer back to me. Thank you! *Wink

lib0zi, Jun 22, 2017
  13. pepanee Win User

Notification Area

You're welcome! Please post back on here your results whenever you get the computer back. =)

pepanee, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Notification Area

1. Notification Area - Similar Threads - Notification Area

2. Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10: It's happened for a while and I've never found an answer to fix it, but on the notification area and system tray, icons will just appear that are blank and do nothing. Sometimes icons will appear that go away when I hover over it. Uploading images here isn't working for me...
  3. Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10: It's happened for a while and I've never found an answer to fix it, but on the notification area and system tray, icons will just appear that are blank and do nothing. Sometimes icons will appear that go away when I hover over it. Uploading images here isn't working for me...
  4. Why are blank icons appearing in the system tray and notification area? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why do I have rectangles in my Notification panel and Wifi and some other areas?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have rectangles in my Notification panel and Wifi and some other areas?: why do I have these rectangles instead of the correct icons?And How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-rectangles-in-my-notification-panel/76caa3ea-4817-4a5c-b248-a4aba1767e12
  6. Why do I have rectangles in my Notification panel and Wifi and some other areas?

Why do I have rectangles in my Notification panel and Wifi and some other areas?: why do I have these rectangles instead of the correct icons?And How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-rectangles-in-my-notification-panel/76caa3ea-4817-4a5c-b248-a4aba1767e12
  7. Why did I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft Suggestions that my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft Suggestions that my...: I didn't click on it, though, because I knew I had just paid it I pay once per year. I checked my microsoft account and I had just paid it for a year.I forgot to save a screenshot of the notification pop up but here is my proof that I took screenshots of from my microsoft...
  8. Why did I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft Suggestions that my...

Why did I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft Suggestions that my...: I didn't click on it, though, because I knew I had just paid it I pay once per year. I checked my microsoft account and I had just paid it for a year.I forgot to save a screenshot of the notification pop up but here is my proof that I took screenshots of from my microsoft...
  9. Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?: I installed Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 along with Servicing stack 10.0.19041.3745. Afterwards, the number of icons allowed in the taskbar by the clock in the lower right the Notification area is limited to three. After uninstalling KB5033372, the number of icons...
  10. Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?

Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?: I installed Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 along with Servicing stack 10.0.19041.3745. Afterwards, the number of icons allowed in the taskbar by the clock in the lower right the Notification area is limited to three. After uninstalling KB5033372, the number of icons...