Windows 10: Notification Center Opens With Every Touchpad Click

Discus and support Notification Center Opens With Every Touchpad Click in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've tried disabling and then reenabling the clickpad, I tried turning off four finger anything - argh! It started a few days after Windows updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Barjugo, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Barjugo Win User

Notification Center Opens With Every Touchpad Click

I've tried disabling and then reenabling the clickpad, I tried turning off four finger anything - argh! It started a few days after Windows updated itself. I have a HP Spectrum 360 I purchased in 2015. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

:)

Barjugo, Jul 26, 2018

2. Touchpad click opening up Notifications Center on Windows 10 [Laptop HP]

Hi ,

Welcome to Microsoft Community, These are the following things that you can do with the touchpad.

Touchpad gestures for Windows 10

Power users! Try out these gestures on the touchpad of your Windows 10 laptop:
    • Select an item: Tap on the touchpad.
    • Scroll: Place two fingers on the touchpad and slide horizontally or vertically.
    • Zoom in or out: Place two fingers on the touchpad and pinch in or stretch out.
    • Show more commands (similar to right-clicking): Tap the touchpad with two fingers, or press in the lower-right corner.
    • See all open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them away from you.
    • Show the desktop: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them towards yourself.
    • Switch between open windows: Place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe right or left.
    However try to place the mouse cursor at the middle of the desktop screen and then try to use the touchpad to see if Notification center opens up.

Thank you.

Ravinath P, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Why does action center keep poping up when I click the touchpad?

Hi Andrew,

To assist you better regarding your concern with the action center, we suggest that you follow these steps and see if it'll help resolves the concern:

• Right the Windows icon.

• Select Device Manager.

• Right click on Touchpad, then select Disable.

• Confirm selection - touchpad is disabled

• Repeat the steps, this time select Enable Touchpad.
    Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Notification Center Opens With Every Touchpad Click

Touchpad Notifications

Hi,

To better assist you, do let us know if there is any specific Toshiba touchpad setting or program installed in the computer.

Settings such as disabling the touchpad notifications will differ from system to system, therefore, for better assistance, I suggest you to contact
    Toshiba Support
    for assistance, they will be better suited to assist you with this.

In addition, try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + I to open settings.

2. Click System > Notifications and actions

3. Check if you get an option to disable system notification or any notification related to touchpad.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know, we will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Notification Center Opens With Every Touchpad Click

1. Notification Center Opens With Every Touchpad Click - Similar Threads - Notification Center Opens

2. Notification Center won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Center won't open: Since I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have not been able to open the Notification Center. Sometimes it will look like it's opening, but it immediately closes. This happens both when clicking the date/time as well as when using Win-N. Quick Settings Win-A works as...
  3. Notification Center won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Center won't open: Since I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have not been able to open the Notification Center. Sometimes it will look like it's opening, but it immediately closes. This happens both when clicking the date/time as well as when using Win-N. Quick Settings Win-A works as...
  4. Notification click not working in action center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification click not working in action center: After I get a notification, by any application in windows 10, if not clicked by the user goes to Action center. But when the notification is clicked on the action center it is not opening the particular application or link as expected. Notification just disappears. I have to...
  5. Notification click not working in action center

Notification click not working in action center: After I get a notification, by any application in windows 10, if not clicked by the user goes to Action center. But when the notification is clicked on the action center it is not opening the particular application or link as expected. Notification just disappears. I have to...
  6. Notification click not working in action center

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Notification center won't open Action center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification center won't open Action center: Hi there, I've encountered this rare bug while trying to personalize the Notification and Action center not sure of the exact terminology, Microsoft was never good with it. I wanted to check if I had the relevant shortcuts in there I don't care much about notifications. I...
  8. Notification center won't open Action center

Notification center won't open Action center: Hi there, I've encountered this rare bug while trying to personalize the Notification and Action center not sure of the exact terminology, Microsoft was never good with it. I wanted to check if I had the relevant shortcuts in there I don't care much about notifications. I...
  9. Notification click not working in action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification click not working in action center: Hi After notification is created by any application in windows 10, if not clicked by the user goes to Action center. but when the notification is clicked on the action center it is not opening the particular application or link as expected. notification just disappears....
  10. Action Center opens at every second click & other touchpad problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center opens at every second click & other touchpad problems: Hello :) My primary problem is that the Action Center opens at every second click. I think the problem migth be with some touchpad settings, but I haven't been able to identify them. The touchpad started acting all weird all of a sudden. I have tried to restart the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touchpad opens notification

2. notification opens when clicking on mouse pad

3. when i tap touchpad notifications open

4. notification center windows 10 opens when i tap my touchpad,
  5. notification center opens when i click,
  6. trackpad click opens notifications,
  7. notifications when touchpad clicked