Windows 10: Notification from apps.

Discus and support Notification from apps. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Show notification from these apps has only onedrive and feedback. How to add apps like calender etc? 8046 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lvgandhi, Jul 9, 2015.

1. lvgandhi Win User

Notification from apps.

Show notification from these apps has only onedrive and feedback. How to add apps like calender etc?

:)

lvgandhi, Jul 9, 2015

2. D drive low disk space notification

How to use notifications in Windows 10

• Notifications in Windows 10 are more than just a one-line alert. You can expand and interact with them, and take action on some, too.
    • Just select the notification banner from your desktop or the notification in action center to open the app it's from. If there's more to see in the notification, select the arrow to expand it and get all the details. For some apps, such as messaging apps,
      reply to messages or interact with the app directly from the expanded notification.
    • Tired of seeing notifications from a certain app? Press and hold (or right-click) a notification from the app and then select
      Turn off notifications for this app. To just adjust the notification settings instead, or to change notifications for other apps, select
      Go to notification settings.

foghatSlowRide, Jul 9, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Mail Not receiving notification banner & sound or in Action Center of new Mail

The MAIL APP is missing from Settings, in (Show notification from these APPS) and unable to turn on the notification.

I have set Mail Windows 10 as a default. In Mail setting I have set in notification in Action center to ON as well as checked the boxes for notification banner and sound.

The APPS that are showing bellow SHOW NOTIFICATION FROM THESE APPS are:

Calendar, Facebook, One Drive, Skype, Widows Feedback. (Mail APP is Missing)

How do I place this Mail APP in (Show notification from these Apps) To turn this notification to ON.?

Thanks

Marc

Marc Janicki, Jul 9, 2015
Thema:

Notification from apps.

1. Notification from apps. - Similar Threads - Notification apps

2. how to stop notifications that i have read and replied to from pc apps coming up on phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop notifications that i have read and replied to from pc apps coming up on phone...: Hello Everyone, I have connected my phone to pc, for work purposes. but one thing that is annoying is when i receive a notification on facebook or facebook messenger and even phone link, i will read it and respond to it and all on my pc. but the issue is that when i finally...
  3. how to stop notifications that i have read and replied to from pc apps coming up on phone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to stop notifications that i have read and replied to from pc apps coming up on phone...: Hello Everyone, I have connected my phone to pc, for work purposes. but one thing that is annoying is when i receive a notification on facebook or facebook messenger and even phone link, i will read it and respond to it and all on my pc. but the issue is that when i finally...
  4. How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications: Hello,Is there a way to enable notifications for the clock app within windows to send you notifications via group policy manager?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-clock-app-via-group-policy-for/92c2f1f6-0ad9-455d-a3db-f1b30950134a
  5. How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications: Hello,Is there a way to enable notifications for the clock app within windows to send you notifications via group policy manager?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-clock-app-via-group-policy-for/92c2f1f6-0ad9-455d-a3db-f1b30950134a
  6. How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications

7. Disable app notification of new versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable app notification of new versions: Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to disable notification of new app versions in Windows 11 23H2 for all users via regedit?See: https://winaero.com/windows-10-notepad-will-notify-you-about-new-versions/I would be grateful for any tip...
  8. Disable app notification of new versions

Disable app notification of new versions: Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to disable notification of new app versions in Windows 11 23H2 for all users via regedit?See: https://winaero.com/windows-10-notepad-will-notify-you-about-new-versions/I would be grateful for any tip...
  9. Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...: I was having problems getting the notifications pane in Windows 11 to show up at all and would infinitely load and I reset Windows 11 Notifications with this guide. But now when I try to enable notifications for Chrome, the option is completely missing. I do not see it at...
  10. Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...

Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...: I was having problems getting the notifications pane in Windows 11 to show up at all and would infinitely load and I reset Windows 11 Notifications with this guide. But now when I try to enable notifications for Chrome, the option is completely missing. I do not see it at...