Windows 10: Notification limit

Discus and support Notification limit in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, is there a way to increase the notification limit to more than 20 in Windows 10 mobile? Work related info and stuff that people keep sending me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ascii, Jul 8, 2016.

1. ascii Win User

Notification limit

Hello, is there a way to increase the notification limit to more than 20 in Windows 10 mobile? Work related info and stuff that people keep sending me (A lot) not showing in action center when you don't want to unlock your phone while busy kinda bothers me.

:)

ascii, Jul 8, 2016
  2. TomBrad95 Win User

App Updates

That isn't a limitation of the apps that's a limitation of the OS.

I haven't cleared the notification instead I've pressed the app name which clears all the notifications of that app which also clear the tile but if I don't read it for a while then the role is updated to display the unread notification. This is using the
    mail app.

TomBrad95, Jul 8, 2016
  3. David122 Win User
    Is there a limit on how many times I can use Find my Phone in a day with "push notification on"? Please help!

When I use find my phone it says that I reached the SMS limit and try again tomorrow. It also say I can use the push notification. But is there a limit on how many times I can use it with the push notification on? because even when I'm using the push notification
    I seem to be able to use it a bit over 10 times before I get the sms limit message again.

David122, Jul 8, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Notification limit

Brink, Jul 8, 2016
Thema:

Notification limit

1. Notification limit - Similar Threads - Notification limit

2. Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?: I installed Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 along with Servicing stack 10.0.19041.3745. Afterwards, the number of icons allowed in the taskbar by the clock in the lower right the Notification area is limited to three. After uninstalling KB5033372, the number of icons...
  3. Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?: I installed Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 along with Servicing stack 10.0.19041.3745. Afterwards, the number of icons allowed in the taskbar by the clock in the lower right the Notification area is limited to three. After uninstalling KB5033372, the number of icons...
  4. Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Enoughing Display Connection Limited Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enoughing Display Connection Limited Notification: I have a 13gen Intel with a display connected to the iGPU. I reseted Windows and now I get this notification, that I didn't had before. This forwards me to this page Fix USB-C problems in Windows - Microsoft Support------------------------------------------Other problems are,...
  6. Enoughing Display Connection Limited Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enoughing Display Connection Limited Notification: I have a 13gen Intel with a display connected to the iGPU. I reseted Windows and now I get this notification, that I didn't had before. This forwards me to this page Fix USB-C problems in Windows - Microsoft Support------------------------------------------Other problems are,...
  7. get a notification saying "page not available. your it administrator has limited some areas...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    get a notification saying "page not available. your it administrator has limited some areas...: Am admin and the only account on my laptop and idk who this IT guy is but hes not letting me access to my own computer. this is the windows settings panel mind you, not some random app either. Also the only options under virus and threat protection are- 1. scan options 2....
  8. Microsoft Family sends notifications about time limit but I didn’t set it

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family sends notifications about time limit but I didn’t set it: My question is about Microsoft Family. The problem is in the following: I didn’t set a time limit for my child but he gets notifications that the time is going to be up. I checked my account but the time limit is off....
  9. Can I limit the number of notifications I receive on the same subject?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I limit the number of notifications I receive on the same subject?: Can I limit the number of notifications I receive on the same subject? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-limit-the-number-of-notifications-i-receive/5284a189-86b7-43e4-b8a2-67c548ae973d
  10. IS there a time limit for Mail notifications in the Action Center?

in Browsers and Email
    IS there a time limit for Mail notifications in the Action Center?: I may have never noticed this in Windows 10 but after the 1607 anniversary update was released I noticed that Mail notifications that turned on the Action Center Icon and the Email subject and sender information in the action center, over time, would disappear without any...