Windows 10: Notification popups from text, email, youtube how to turn off

Discus and support Notification popups from text, email, youtube how to turn off in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; recently I have had notification popups appearing from the lower right side of my computer screen upward. how do i shut these off. it takes up my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sledgeman, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Sledgeman Win User

Notification popups from text, email, youtube how to turn off

recently I have had notification popups appearing from the lower right side of my computer screen upward. how do i shut these off. it takes up my screen space. I get them from emails, youtube sites I have subscribed to, text, everything. how do i turn these off?

:)

Sledgeman, Apr 8, 2017

2. Turn off sent text message notification?

By default, any time you send a text message you get a popup notification that the message sent successfully. How do you turn off that notification? My text message threading program already tracks sent status without a popup.

Mad Martian, Apr 8, 2017
  3. Windows Security Email

I keep getting asked to confirm "my" account on a windows security popup. The password it's asking for is not for one of my emails, and I want to know how to stop this popup every time I turn on my PC. It says it's for the "shared experiences," but I have
    that option turned off (I use a desktop), and still get the notification.

How do I fix this?

BobbyDubas, Apr 8, 2017
  4. Polo6RGTI Win User

Go to Start > Settings > System > Notifications & actions then under "Get notifications from these senders" you should see the apps causing the notification popups.

Polo6RGTI, Apr 8, 2017
  5. Sledgeman Win User
    when i went to that location in setting the get notifications from apps and other senders was already turned off.

Sledgeman, Apr 8, 2017
  6. Sledgeman Win User
    how do i get rid of the popup notifications on the bottom right of the screen shot. very irritating

Notification popups from text, email, youtube how to turn off [​IMG]

Sledgeman, Apr 11, 2017
  7. RS1
    RS1 Win User
    I had the same issue...It's caused by the Pushbullet extension. The next time you get one of these notifications, click the overflow icon (3 vertical dots) in the notification and then click "mute".

8. pepanee Win User

pepanee, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Notification popups from text, email, youtube how to turn off - Similar Threads - Notification popups text

2. How to turn off OneDrive notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off OneDrive notification?: Does anybody know where to turn off the OneDrive notification? I can't find it anywhere on the settings. It keeps getting annoying everytime it shows up....
  3. How to turn off Nero popup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to turn off Nero popup: Nero Popup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-nero-popup/f6dd432c-f01a-471a-99db-c13ff9009b71
  4. How to turn off Nero popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off Nero popup: Nero Popup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-nero-popup/f6dd432c-f01a-471a-99db-c13ff9009b71
  5. How to turn off Nero popup

6. how to turn off song change popup notifications ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn off song change popup notifications ?: I want to turn off notifications about next song popup . that takes to much screen size and time to disappear automatically.it gives problem when I am working and use dedicated function keys to next and previous song also with sound up and down that huge pop up comes and cant...
  7. how to turn off song change popup notifications ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn off song change popup notifications ?: I want to turn off notifications about next song popup . that takes to much screen size and time to disappear automatically.it gives problem when I am working and use dedicated function keys to next and previous song also with sound up and down that huge pop up comes and cant...
  8. How to turn off email notifications on Windows 10

How to turn off email notifications on Windows 10: I have "Set notifications from apps and other senders" under notifications & actions set to off that has stopped all pop-ups from showing up, and all other notification sounds except for the email notification, logged out from the Mail app, have Desktop notifications under...
  9. Turn off "unusual sign in" notification emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn off "unusual sign in" notification emails: I use two desk tops, a laptop and a tablet to sign into Windows 10. I continually get emails with the above notification. It is ALWAYS me and a legitimate sign in. I have tried signing in with a local account as well as my Microsoft account. I have verified my account...
  10. How to turn off notification sound ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn off notification sound ?: How to turn off notification "audio" sound heard when update pop up window appears lower right screen as defender is updated done a scan it gives this piano type music I would like to disable. Anyone disabled this and how to do it ? Thanks! 79957