Windows 10: NOTIFICATION SOUND PROBLEM ON WINDOWS 10

Discus and support NOTIFICATION SOUND PROBLEM ON WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; suddenly i cant hear any notification sounds from my device but speakers are working perfectly i tried troubleshooting method and other but it did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kannanvsmk, Jul 22, 2018.

1. NOTIFICATION SOUND PROBLEM ON WINDOWS 10

suddenly i cant hear any notification sounds from my device but speakers are working perfectly i tried troubleshooting method and other but it did not work for me. windows 10 came with the laptop installed i did not update the windows 10 .

pls help me as quickly as possible .

:)

kannanvsmk, Jul 22, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Sound And Notification problem in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I understand the issue that the sound is not audible from the notification and when devices are inserted to the system.

The issue could be due to the outdated drivers.

Review Windows Update. The Windows Update service is a key item to review. Windows Update may have updated drivers available that may be relevant to your current issue. Many times, updated drivers are listed in the "Optional" section
    of Windows Update. Install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps.

If there is no sound from the internal speaker then plug in an external speaker to check if that helps.

If there is sound in the external speaker then make the internal speaker as default to check if that helps.

I would also suggest you to perform the steps below and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows + X.

b. Select Control panel.

c. Click on Sounds.

d. Go to the Sounds tab, and then, in the Program Events list, click the
    event Device connect and notification.

e. Then check if sounds are assigned or none.

f. If it is none Select the sound and click ok.

Hope this information helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Refer to this article:

Fix sound problems: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Suvarna Govinda, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

NOTIFICATION SOUND PROBLEM ON WINDOWS 10

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

NOTIFICATION SOUND PROBLEM ON WINDOWS 10

1. NOTIFICATION SOUND PROBLEM ON WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - NOTIFICATION SOUND PROBLEM

2. windows 10 notification sound issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 notification sound issues: i have not changed any setting. The issues is since yesterday suddenly a few apps like whatsapp tradingview app has stopped giving sounds. what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-notification-sound-issues/47dce235-8303-47e9-90a4-35f587a733b3
  3. windows 10 notification sound issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 notification sound issues: i have not changed any setting. The issues is since yesterday suddenly a few apps like whatsapp tradingview app has stopped giving sounds. what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-notification-sound-issues/47dce235-8303-47e9-90a4-35f587a733b3
  4. Notification sound problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification sound problem: My notification sounds are way louder then everything else on my PC, I use Loudness Equalization but if I turn it off it doesn't seem to fix the problem. The problem started happening since I upgraded to windows 11, I sometimes can fix the problem by restart or windows...
  5. Notification sound problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification sound problem: My notification sounds are way louder then everything else on my PC, I use Loudness Equalization but if I turn it off it doesn't seem to fix the problem. The problem started happening since I upgraded to windows 11, I sometimes can fix the problem by restart or windows...
  6. Windows 10 / No Notification Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 / No Notification Sound: I am using latest version of Windows 10 and realised that I don't get any notification sound (such as email notification, device connect, critical stop etc.). For example when a new email arrives a notification bar appears under the right side of the screen but no sound. I've...
  7. Windows 10 / No Notification Sound

Windows 10 / No Notification Sound: I am using latest version of Windows 10 and realised that I don't get any notification sound such as email notification, device connect, critical stop etc.. For example when a new email arrives a notification bar appears under the right side of the screen but no sound. I've...
  8. windows 10 & notification sounds

windows 10 & notification sounds: New Windows 10 desktop intermittently makes notification sounds. Can not figure out which program or app is making the sounds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-notification-sounds/3bc03371-9a5f-4636-abf6-94867a8761db
  9. Windows 10 Notification Sound

Windows 10 Notification Sound: For some reason, my notification sound keeps playing. I turned off the notifications for Discord (the app I'm getting notifications for), turned off notifications on my computer, and set all of my notification sounds to "none," and yet I'm still having this problem. I've...
  10. No Notification Sound in windows 10

No Notification Sound in windows 10: no notification sound at all, Device Connect, Device Disconnect, Mail, any warning from windows, that happens suddenly and my windows is Original and up to date, my Lap model is : Lenovo Y50-70 i tried to remove the driver and reinstall it many times but the problem still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notification sound problems in windows 10

2. Troubleshoot windows notification sounds

3. notifcation sounds issue windows 10