Windows 10: Notification Tray constantly resizing

Discus and support Notification Tray constantly resizing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It's as though there are always new icons being added and removed, but sometimes the clock goes off the right side of the screen. Here is a link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mxdsupport, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Notification Tray constantly resizing

It's as though there are always new icons being added and removed, but sometimes the clock goes off the right side of the screen.

Here is a link showing the issue: Dropbox - 2016-06-22 15.48.57.mp4

A clean install has had no effect.

Machine specs are as follows:
    Base XPS 15 Base Operating System Windows 10 Enterprise (64-Bit) English Memory 16GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz (8GBx2) Keyboard Internal UK/Irish Qwerty Backlit Keyboard Video Card NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 750M 2GB Wireless Labels Driver for DW1560 Hard Drive 512GB mSATA Solid State Drive Wireless 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.0, Dual Band 2.4&5 GHz, 2x2 Cable UK Power Cord Documentation/Disks English, French, German, Italian, Dutch Shipping Docs Bundle CNX9526 Extended Service 1 year Collect & Return Hardware Support included with your PC Systems Management Platform Quickset Retail PalmRest No Palmrest Label Required Placemat Placemat (EN,FR,DUT,SPN,POR) Documentation No Warranty Tech Sheet Required 2nd External Cable No Additional Cable Required Order Information Dell XPS Order Primary Battery 91WHr 6-Cell Battery Facial Recognition SW Facial Recognition Software Application version 4.0 Digital Delivery Processor 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4712HQ Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.30 GHz) Communications Near Field Communications Advanced Software Support TPM Included Wallpapers Desktop Wall Paper for UHD Accidental Damage Support 1 year Accidental Damage Protection Packaging Shipping Material FGA Module TESTA1603_1603/GB/FR/DE/WER/PL/ROC/ME/TR/ZA/ROA/BTO CFI Included (Smart Selection) CFI Not Included Hard Drive Software No SSD Software Required Retail Information No Retail Information Required Retail Tech Sheets No Retail Tech Sheet Required LCD 15.6-inch UltraSharp™ 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) touch display Microsoft Application Software Microsoft Office 2013 Trial, MUI Additional Software Additional Software Protect your new PC McAfee® Live Safe 12 Month Subscription Power Supply 130W AC Adapter Operating System Recovery Options No OS Media Required Transportation from ODM to region BTO Standard Shipment (L)

:)

mxdsupport, Jun 21, 2016

2. change desk icon size in windows 10

"All Settings" does not exist in my system tray. I have just installed Windows 10 and want to resize the icons on the desktop to medium. I am able to resize the icon text but not the icons. Anyone have a n answer to this? Thanks.

Pete Rushworth, Jun 21, 2016
  3. IzHo Win User
    Sending too much notification to the system notification tray

Hi there!

I am a novice programmer and I was developing a Java app that sends notifications to Windows 10 system notification tray.

However, due to a bug, my app had been sending tons of notifications to the system notification tray. Now, my system hangs whenever I attempt to open the notification tray.

Nonetheless, when I restarted the system, wpnuserservice.exe will crave my system resources (CPU and memory), then followed by Windows Shell Experience. After careful observation, this is because both of the services are attempting to reload the tons of
    notifications being sent to my app earlier.

So my question is, is there a way to clear up notification without going through the notification tray? The notification tray now keeps hanging due to overwhelming notifications, and even if it shows up sometimes, all buttons including the "clear all" does
    not respond (I think Shell Experience is trying too hard to load all notification).

4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Notification Tray constantly resizing

That is interesting.

Notification Tray constantly resizing [​IMG]

Apparently it is not a software issue, but something relating to the laptop's hardware is causing it. Most probably the keyboard or the touchpad.

I think you need to use the warranty service.

Thema:

Notification Tray constantly resizing

1. Notification Tray constantly resizing - Similar Threads - Notification Tray constantly

2. System Tray / Notifications Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Tray / Notifications Not Working: Sup everyone,My system tray has gone missing from the bottom right of my screen. When I go into my notification settings to try and turn them on, it won't allow me greyed off, hovering over it doesn't prompt me to click anything. Its my own personal account on my PC, but I...
  3. System Tray / Notifications Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Tray / Notifications Not Working: Sup everyone,My system tray has gone missing from the bottom right of my screen. When I go into my notification settings to try and turn them on, it won't allow me greyed off, hovering over it doesn't prompt me to click anything. Its my own personal account on my PC, but I...
  4. System Tray / Notifications Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Tray Notification Cache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tray Notification Cache: See attached screenshot.I recently uninstalled a program called "TrayStatus Pro Trial", but the icons for it still appear 4 times when I go to, Settings - Personalization - Taskbar. **** I have tried the solution below, but it did not remove the icons. Find...
  6. Tray Notification Cache

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tray Notification Cache: See attached screenshot.I recently uninstalled a program called "TrayStatus Pro Trial", but the icons for it still appear 4 times when I go to, Settings - Personalization - Taskbar. **** I have tried the solution below, but it did not remove the icons. Find...
  7. Tray Notification Cache

8. shifting icons in notification tray

shifting icons in notification tray: I have seen this problem all over the internet with no resolution. The icons in the notification area of the taskbar are shifting to the right and left continuously. I have factory reset the computer and done a clean reboot. There are no additional programs installed. All...
  9. constant notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant notification: saying scan to computer is no longer activated. the network to the device has been lost. ScanToActivationApp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-notification/49707546-1b92-4e0b-a6fc-6a497fbc4bde
  10. Tray notification icons not showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Tray notification icons not showing: Dell XPS-13 Windows 10 Creators Update The icons I choose to "show" in the tray become hidden at the next bootup or restart. Tray icon settings do not "take". Wiped out next time. The problems with this awful update to Windows 10 are never-ending. Please help. 85913