Windows 10: Notifications are not working

Discus and support Notifications are not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a two-month-old Windows 10 desktop, and the notifications don't work properly. When a notification comes up (example today: You have files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by margrave55, May 27, 2017.

1. Notifications are not working

I have a two-month-old Windows 10 desktop, and the notifications don't work properly.

When a notification comes up (example today: You have files waiting to be burned to blue ray) ...

It says click the balloon to get details. So I click ... and nothing. The balloon goes away, but whatever should appear next does not.

This is true for any notification.

Can this be fixed?

:)

margrave55, May 27, 2017
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

Push notifications are not working

Which network operator do you use, in which country?

Abi99 (2), May 27, 2017
  3. Push notifications are not working

Try it with Facebook app....

Sourav55555, May 27, 2017
Thema:

Notifications are not working

1. Notifications are not working - Similar Threads - Notifications are working

2. The news notification not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The news notification not working: I'm using Windows 11 64 bit and for the past week when i click on a notification on the news I get a blank page that says "{"title":"Failed to forward request through Maestro.","status":404,"detail":"2023-07-14T03:10:45.3819130Z - Request host is not accepted for any route....
  3. Notifications not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications not working properly: On windows 10 1809 i dont get any notifications for example from discord or windows defender or even snipping tool. does anyone know how to fix this issue?...
  4. Notification Shortcut not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Shortcut not working: In the taskbar area where notifications and battery icons are available is not working properly. Icons are visible however when I clicked then nothing happened, It only gave response when I do right click because of this I can't change wifi network directly. If I'm looking to...
  5. Banner notification not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Banner notification not working: My banner notification is not working although banner notification is already on. I already tried the sfc scan solution I read but it did not work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banner-notification-not-working/cc48011e-6f6b-4bb4-b8a5-5bb531eb49cd
  6. Notification banners not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notification banners not working: I don't see any notification banners and its all turned on. How do i fix it? submitted by /u/anonymous12895190257 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gme9wy/notification_banners_not_working/
  7. Chrome notifications not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome notifications not working: Hi there. Recently I’ve not been receiving Chrome notifications from YouTube on my desktop. I tried turning notifications on and off, but that didn’t work. I also tried going into background apps, but Chrome isn’t there? Any advice? Thanks. submitted by /u/kingfez [link]...
  8. Notifications not working correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications not working correctly: Hello all, I seem to be having some issues with my Windows 10 install. After this last update I seem to be having issues specifically with notifications. As in the action center shows there is something to look at, but there is nothing there. I'm running WIN10 PRO...
  9. Notifications are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications are not working: I have a two-month-old Windows 10 desktop, and the notifications don't work properly. When a notification comes up (example today: You have files waiting to be burned to blue ray) ... It says click the balloon to get details. So I click ... and nothing. The balloon goes...
  10. notifications not working

in Windows 10 Support
    notifications not working: when I load win 10 build 9926 I get a pop up message by the watermark saying "click to see new messages about your computer" When I try to access new messages nothing happens.This was working in the previous build. Has anyone else had this Problem?. 3947