Windows 10: Notifications are not working

Discus and support Notifications are not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a two-month-old Windows 10 desktop, and the notifications don't work properly. When a notification comes up (example today: You have files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by margrave55, May 27, 2017.

1. Notifications are not working

I have a two-month-old Windows 10 desktop, and the notifications don't work properly.

When a notification comes up (example today: You have files waiting to be burned to blue ray) ...

It says click the balloon to get details. So I click ... and nothing. The balloon goes away, but whatever should appear next does not.

This is true for any notification.

Can this be fixed?

:)

margrave55, May 27, 2017
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

Push notifications are not working

Which network operator do you use, in which country?

Abi99 (2), May 27, 2017
  3. Push notifications are not working

Try it with Facebook app....

Sourav55555, May 27, 2017
Thema:

Notifications are not working

1. Notifications are not working - Similar Threads - Notifications are working

2. Outlook notifications not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook notifications not working: [ATTACH]When I change the text size and apps on Windows 10, I lose the new alert notifications for outlook even though all notifications are turned on from Outlook and System notifications. When it's back to 100% scale, I get back Outlook notifications. Is it a bug on...
  3. Push notification not working with a VPN.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Push notification not working with a VPN.: I am running a new VPN package called VPNCity. The engine for this is called SoftEther which is open sourced. I use the Universal MS Mail app as my mail client. The push notification feature which alerts me when I have new email works fine when NOT using the VPN. I get a...
  4. Notifications Greyed Out Problem - Notifications don't work

Notifications Greyed Out Problem - Notifications don't work: This was a question on this site last year. Why is it still a problem? Why does Microsoft set these defaults and then not make it possible for the owner to change them? Unless you are techie enough to feels safe editing registry files? Why should a home user be required...
  5. Notifications not working correctly

Notifications not working correctly: Hello all, I seem to be having some issues with my Windows 10 install. After this last update I seem to be having issues specifically with notifications. As in the action center shows there is something to look at, but there is nothing there. I'm running WIN10 PRO...
  6. Store apps and notification not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store apps and notification not working: Hi I have developed a problem with some apps installed from the store MS Minesweeper and several of the other MS games, the problem also seems to be affecting my notification window which is empty. The apps work after a boot without a problem as does the notification area...
  7. Store apps and notification not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store apps and notification not working: Hi I have developed a problem with some apps installed from the store MS Minesweeper and several of the other MS games, the problem also seems to be affecting my notification window which is empty. The apps work after a boot without a problem as does the notification area...
  8. User Notification Service not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User Notification Service not working: Recently, my Windows Push Notifications User Service (WpnUserService) went haywire. I am unsure of when it started happening, but the service keeps stopping and starting, restarting, and occasionally getting stuck on 'Stopping'. Manually starting the service doesn't fix this...
  9. Notifications are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications are not working: I have a two-month-old Windows 10 desktop, and the notifications don't work properly. When a notification comes up (example today: You have files waiting to be burned to blue ray) ... It says click the balloon to get details. So I click ... and nothing. The balloon goes...
  10. notifications not working

in Windows 10 Support
    notifications not working: when I load win 10 build 9926 I get a pop up message by the watermark saying "click to see new messages about your computer" When I try to access new messages nothing happens.This was working in the previous build. Has anyone else had this Problem?. 3947