Windows 10: Notifications on secondary monitor

Discus and support Notifications on secondary monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I use my primary monitor for full screen activity, my secondary monitor has the taskbar and other stuff on it. I would like to move the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonnyMees, Aug 5, 2015.

1. RonnyMees Win User

Notifications on secondary monitor

Hello,

I use my primary monitor for full screen activity, my secondary monitor has the taskbar and other stuff on it.
    I would like to move the notifications to the right bottom of my secondary monitor, now the appear on the primary monitor but I can't see then due to my use of full screen applications/games.

Is there a way to do this in windows 10 ?

Thanks.
    Ronny

:)

RonnyMees, Aug 5, 2015

2. How to change toast notifications position?

Please let me change this to secondary monitor. PLEASE!!!!!!

I want these notifications, primary monitor is too busy for this.

The bottom right of secondary would be perfect for this, as it's mostly a dead space.

JohnBlickenstaff, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Notifications on secundary screen

Hello,

I use my primary monitor for full screen activity, my secondary monitor has the taskbar and other stuff on it.

I would like to move the notifications to the right bottom of my secondary monitor, now they appear on the primary monitor but I can't see then due to my use of full screen applications/games.

Is there a way to do this in windows 10 ?

Thanks.

Ronny

Ronny Mees, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Notifications on secondary monitor

1. Notifications on secondary monitor - Similar Threads - Notifications secondary monitor

2. Windows 11 notification popping on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 notification popping on secondary monitor: On my Windows 11 laptop, I have 3 displays connected. The most central monitor is set as the primary monitor see below.For most applications, take Slack for example, regardless of which monitor I am using Slack on, my Slack notifications pop-up on the primary monitor #4,...
  3. Windows 11 notification popping on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 notification popping on secondary monitor: On my Windows 11 laptop, I have 3 displays connected. The most central monitor is set as the primary monitor see below.For most applications, take Slack for example, regardless of which monitor I am using Slack, my Slack notifications pop-up on the primary monitor #4, above....
  4. Toolbar on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar on secondary monitor: This is the same question that GrandPheonix has asked.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-on-secondary-monitor/e00b197a-1143-4207-b0be-618ee4986eccIs there a way to either change this in any of the windows settings or does this have to be coded into...
  5. Toolbar on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbar on secondary monitor: This is the same question that GrandPheonix has asked.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-on-secondary-monitor/e00b197a-1143-4207-b0be-618ee4986eccIs there a way to either change this in any of the windows settings or does this have to be coded into...
  6. Add a secondary Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a secondary Monitor: I'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 3593 2020 that has: - i5 1035G1 - MX230 2GB - 1920x1080p, 16:9 integrated monitor 1/ I'm going to plug a 1280 x 1024, 5/4 Dell E190S monitor via HDMI to VGA adapter and VGA to VGA cable. Will the monitor behave badly? 2/ If it does, will...
  7. Secondary Monitor Blurry

Secondary Monitor Blurry: Any secondary monitor connected to this new laptop is blurry. I have tried several work-arounds (scaling adjustments) but nothing has improved the second monitor. even i followed the below link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4091364/windows-10-fix-blurry-apps....
  8. Notifications Displayed on secondary monitor, when I use 2 monitors in "extended display"

Notifications Displayed on secondary monitor, when I use 2 monitors in "extended display": Hi all, I always use 2 monitors with windows 10 in Extended Display mode and I had never seen this issue that I have now, since last upgrade in windows 10. My problem is: I have extended displays and main monitor (1) is screen laptop, this is marked as "main" like you can...
  9. Secondary Monitor Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary Monitor Touchscreen: Hello, I have a theater room with a projector as my main display. I have recently bought an old Mimo UM-740 7" touchscreen. I have it working as a secondary display, problem is, the touch screen is moving the mouse on the main display. Is there a way to have just the...
  10. Secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Secondary monitor: Recently I bought a slightly larger monitor and planned to use the older one as a secondary monitor. I went in via 'Display Settings' but have managed to screw things up and I've ended up making this smaller monitor the primary one. How might I reverse this and thus make the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notifications going to secondary monitor