Windows 10: Notifications

Discus and support Notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting really annoying notifications I think from chrome but don't know how to turn them off can anyone advise me. PSB [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NorfolkIT, Aug 18, 2017.

1. NorfolkIT Win User

Notifications

Hi, I am getting really annoying notifications I think from chrome but don't know how to turn them off can anyone advise me.

PSB

Notifications [​IMG]

Kind Regards

Bradley

:)

NorfolkIT, Aug 18, 2017

2. Facebook Notifications and email notifications on sleeping screen on Nokia 808

not possible unless the app supports that behaviour. but email notifications and on notification lights has been broken on Symbian for a while, and as Symbian is in maintenance mode, is unlikely to see a fix, possibly ever.

adrianhughesNSD, Aug 18, 2017
  3. Facebook Notifications and email notifications on sleeping screen on Nokia 808

Hi

Is that possible Facebook Notifications and email notifications on sleeping screen nokia 808 like it had on N9..

On my 808 it shows only msgs and miscalls....any fix??

Thanks

dwars---01, Aug 18, 2017
Thema:

Notifications

1. Notifications - Similar Threads - Notifications

2. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  3. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  4. How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?: I have been getting this new pop-up since yesterday which shows up whenever my Caps lock or Num lock button is pressed. Never had this issue before. I did install a software update yesterday before shutting down my laptop. Just so you know, I am using a HP Victus laptop with...
  5. How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?

How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?: I have been getting this new pop-up since yesterday which shows up whenever my Caps lock or Num lock button is pressed. Never had this issue before. I did install a software update yesterday before shutting down my laptop. Just so you know, I am using a HP Victus laptop with...
  6. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...: I am looking for a way to run a custom script which is located on my local drive when I receive a specific notification based on notification title? or from an edge notification from a specific url?I am using omnichannel on the CRM dynamics platform to receive phone calls in...
  7. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...: I am looking for a way to run a custom script which is located on my local drive when I receive a specific notification based on notification title? or from an edge notification from a specific url?I am using omnichannel on the CRM dynamics platform to receive phone calls in...
  8. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Turn off caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off caps lock notification: My computer spontaneously enabled the notification for turning on/off caps lock a few days ago. I can't figure out how to turn it off- I've already looked through previous posts, but they all direct me to select settings and options that don't exist for me. I have an HP Envy...
  10. Turn off caps lock notification

Turn off caps lock notification: My computer spontaneously enabled the notification for turning on/off caps lock a few days ago. I can't figure out how to turn it off- I've already looked through previous posts, but they all direct me to select settings and options that don't exist for me. I have an HP Envy...