Windows 10: Notifications

Discus and support Notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting really annoying notifications I think from chrome but don't know how to turn them off can anyone advise me. PSB [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NorfolkIT, Aug 18, 2017.

1. NorfolkIT Win User

Notifications

Hi, I am getting really annoying notifications I think from chrome but don't know how to turn them off can anyone advise me.

PSB

Notifications [​IMG]

Kind Regards

Bradley

:)

NorfolkIT, Aug 18, 2017

2. Facebook Notifications and email notifications on sleeping screen on Nokia 808

not possible unless the app supports that behaviour. but email notifications and on notification lights has been broken on Symbian for a while, and as Symbian is in maintenance mode, is unlikely to see a fix, possibly ever.

adrianhughesNSD, Aug 18, 2017
  3. Facebook Notifications and email notifications on sleeping screen on Nokia 808

Hi

Is that possible Facebook Notifications and email notifications on sleeping screen nokia 808 like it had on N9..

On my 808 it shows only msgs and miscalls....any fix??

Thanks

dwars---01, Aug 18, 2017
Thema:

Notifications

1. Notifications - Similar Threads - Notifications

2. Cursor notification masked with black color

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor notification masked with black color: Hi, See below snap. Cursor notifications (close, minimize & maximize) are getting masked with black color as shown in snap. Why it is getting masked? Any idea? Can you please help me to fix this issue. I'm using Windows 10 Version 1903. [ATTACH]Regards, Sunil Thomas...
  3. Why am I getting email notifications AND messages in the Notification panel? Windows 10

Why am I getting email notifications AND messages in the Notification panel? Windows 10: Has there been a change recently during the few days I've been unable to access the Community? Previously, I received email notifications about replies posted on a thread to which I'd subscribed. Now, I still get them PLUS these messages in the notifications panel:...
  4. How to decrease or increase the Windows 10 notification display time

in Windows 10 News
    How to decrease or increase the Windows 10 notification display time: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Action Center keeps a stack of all notifications that arrive from different applications. When an application sends out a notification, it is displayed for 5 seconds, and then it disappears. While five seconds are enough to draw your [...] This...
  5. How to get rid of notifications from web sites that somehow got permission?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of notifications from web sites that somehow got permission?: How to get rid of notifications from web sites that somehow got permission? I wasn't paying attention and clicked agree to receive notifications from them. But they don't show up anywhere under the notification and actions settings window. I don't want to disable ALL...
  6. Notification Action

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Action: Notification actio is not showing up after updating new window 10,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-action/7441bd6d-973a-4d54-bb51-59ff98060da7
  7. Windows Notification Malware Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Notification Malware Help: Hi everyone. The other day I was trying to download some PNGs of the windows mouse/pointer to use on a work graphic project. I (perhaps stupidly) downloaded them from a random website called pngio.com. Screenshot image attached. Since downloading them I keep getting these...
  8. Windows Notification Malware Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Notification Malware Help: Hi everyone. The other day I was trying to download some PNGs of the windows mouse/pointer to use on a work graphic project. I (perhaps stupidly) downloaded them from a random website called pngio.com. Screenshot image attached. Since downloading them I keep getting these...
  9. Hardware error notification?

Hardware error notification?: Windows 10 1903 all up to date. PC Specification listed. Very occasionally (every two or three weeks?) I get the error report. How can I find out what is at fault? There are no other indications apart from this report. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft introduced the Notification syncing feature from Android phone to Windows 10 very recently. But some users have been reporting that this feature is not working properly for them. This can be caused if the link between the computer and [...] This...