Windows 10: Notifying of events in calendar

Discus and support Notifying of events in calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Under Windows ten, how can I set the calendar to notify me of a coming event, like by a pop-up or by sending a message? Thanks for any help. 13746 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aca, Aug 6, 2015.

1. ACA
    aca Win User

Notifying of events in calendar

Under Windows ten, how can I set the calendar to notify me of a coming event, like by a pop-up or by sending a message?
    Thanks for any help.

:)

2. Cortana interests "traffic updates to my calendar events" doesn't work

I am using Lumia 635. I turned on "traffic updates to my calendar evens" and check "Notify me when it's time to go to my calendar events." but cortana doesn't notify me with traffics updates to my calendar events. Please help.

edit: I finally got it to work. I turn off automatically in Time & Date setting. Its work great with cortana "Notify me with traffics update to my calendar". But if I turn on automatically in Time & Date, then it doesn't work.

I think they need to fix this problems because I like to set my time and date automatically on.

TruongDinh, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Cortana interests "traffic updates to my calendar events" doesn't work

oh. update, actually cortana never notify me to go to my calendar event.

She was notify me to go to work. Which there is no date and time can set. Since I work a flexible schedule. My work schedule is not fix. So it doesn't work with cortana. I just turn that option off a few days ago. Then she never notify me to go to work again.

But she never notify me with traffic to my calendar event. Anyone know how to fix this? I have the option turn on. and check. But it doesn't work. Is there anything I am missing?

TruongDinh, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Notifying of events in calendar

1. Notifying of events in calendar - Similar Threads - Notifying events calendar

2. w11 Calendar events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w11 Calendar events: Hi, where are the calendar event files stored. I'm trying to delete all events from the app and there is no neat way of doing this, but even neither resetting or reinstalling the app don't remove them....
  3. w11 Calendar events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w11 Calendar events: Hi, where are the calendar event files stored. I'm trying to delete all events from the app and there is no neat way of doing this, but even neither resetting or reinstalling the app don't remove them....
  4. Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar

Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar: In the built-in Calendar app on Windows NOT Outlook, I have an event in my personal calendar that I want to move to a shared one. If I create a new event, I can select which calendar it goes into. For existing events, I cannot find a way to change the calendar. Is this...
  5. Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar: In the built-in Calendar app on Windows NOT Outlook, I have an event in my personal calendar that I want to move to a shared one. If I create a new event, I can select which calendar it goes into. For existing events, I cannot find a way to change the calendar. Is this...
  6. Missing calendar events

Missing calendar events: I opened my calendar today and I am missing events. How did that happen and how do I get them back again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-calendar-events/7b6ad2ee-8584-4560-808a-bce46805ae9c
  7. Calendar event range of repetitiom

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar event range of repetitiom: I can set a calendar event reminder to display every year on a specific date. Setting an end date requires clicking through every month until I get to the desired year, say 4 years later. How do I set an END DATE without clicking through the display 48 times to get to the...
  8. Editing event in calendar

Editing event in calendar: I am trying to edit and delete recurring events in the calendar app. Clicking on the event shows you a button to edit. Upon pressing the edit button, a screen comes up showing the details of the event, but no where is there a button to either edit or delete. Can someone...
  9. Deleting Calendar Events

Deleting Calendar Events: I have noticed that a lot of people are having trouble deleting events from the calendar on Windows 10. I had that problem too. There was a birthday I was trying to edit, and Windows 10 wouldn't let me. I logged into live.com and tried to edit it there, but it wasn't even...
  10. Calendar New Event

Calendar New Event: Can't get this to work,click on new event and nothing happens? Calendar loads OK and highlights today,just can't add any events. This was a new install and I think it worked after the install,not sure why not working. Thanks for any suggestions on helping me fix this....