Windows 10: Add Advanced security to Context Menu in Windows 8 and 10

Discus and support Add Advanced security to Context Menu in Windows 8 and 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Add Advanced security to Context Menu in Windows 8 and 10 How to Add Advanced security to context menu in Windows 8 and Windows 10 [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Add Advanced security to Context Menu in Windows 8 and 10

How to: Add Advanced security to Context Menu in Windows 8 and 10

How to Add Advanced security to context menu in Windows 8 and Windows 10

Add Advanced security to Context Menu in Windows 8 and 10 [​IMG]
    Information You can use Advanced Security Settings to manually change the change permissions, and set up advanced sharing settings for a selected item.

This tutorial will show you how to add or remove Advanced security from the context menu of files, folders, and drives for all users in Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.

While you must be signed in as an administrator to be able to add or remove the Advanced security context menu, all users with access rights for the item will be able to use the context menu.

EXAMPLE: Advanced security context menu

EXAMPLE: Advanced Security Settings

Here's How:

1. Do step 2 (add) or step 3 (remove) below for what you would like to do.

2. To Add "Advanced security" to Context Menu
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Add_Advanced_Security_to_context_menu.reg

Download

3. To Remove "Advanced security" from Context Menu
    NOTE: This is the default setting.
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Remove_Advanced_Security_from_context_menu.reg

Download
    4. Save the .reg file to your desktop.

5. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.

6. If prompted, click on Run, Yes (UAC), Yes, and OK to approve the merge.

7. You can now delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Nov 14, 2016

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Advance Startup mode not showing menu (only power off menu)

Hi Dany,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows Startup options. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps in enabling the Advance boot option.

• Use any administrator account to sign-in/log on to your Windows 10 computer.
    • Once on the desktop window, right-click the Start button from the bottom left corner.
    • From the displayed context menu, click the Command Prompt (Admin) option.
    • In the opened Administrator: Command Prompt interface, type the
      BCDEDIT /SET {DEFAULT} BOOTMENUPOLICY LEGACY command.
    • Hit Enter to execute the command.
    • Close the command window when done.
    • After this, left-click the Start button.
    • Click Power from the Start menu.
    • From the displayed options, click Restart.

Now follow the below steps and check if you are able to see the
    Advance boot options.

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the
      Update & security icon.

• Click/tap on
      Recovery on the left side, and click/tap on Restart
      now under Advanced startup. Check if you are able to view the
      Troubleshoot option.
    Write to us, if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Add Advanced security to Context Menu in Windows 8 and 10 :(

ArmoredCavalry, Oct 26, 2019
  6. gogreen Win User
    Advanced File Security 3.1 Basic context menu help

I use Advanced File Security 3.1 Basic (AFS), which has placed encryption and decryption options in file context menus. I've created a task to bypass the UAC with the desktop icon, but I get a UAC when I use the context menu options to encrypt and decrypt a file. Is there a way to bypass the UAC in the AFS context menu option?

gogreen, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Add Advanced security to Context Menu in Windows 8 and 10 - Similar Threads - Add Advanced security

2. How to add Secure Delete to the context menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Secure Delete to the context menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH]While using our systems in day to day life, we end up creating and deleting files. Since adding or creating new files and deleting is […] This article How to add Secure Delete to the context menu in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. How to add Boot to Advanced Startup Options to Context Menu of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Boot to Advanced Startup Options to Context Menu of Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If someone wants to boot to Advanced Startup Options, it becomes really tricky. This is so because it is hidden deep inside the Windows 10 Settings App. This makes it really tedious for someone to use the feature and hence makes [...] This post How to add...
  4. Add Boot to Advanced Startup Options context menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Boot to Advanced Startup Options context menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Boot to Advanced Startup Options context menu in Windows 10 How to Add a Boot to Advanced Startup Options context menu in Windows 10 Advanced startup enables you to perform these actions: Start recovery (aka: Windows RE or WinRE), troubleshooting, and...
  5. Add Secure Delete to Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Secure Delete to Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Secure Delete to Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Secure Delete to Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows 10 The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from your hard disk, Windows...
  6. Add Secure Delete to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Secure Delete to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Secure Delete to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Secure Delete to Context Menu in Windows 10 When you delete a file or folder in Windows, the item(s) get placed in the Recycle Bin by default until you empty the Recycle Bin to permanently delete them if...
  7. Advanced File Security 3.1 Basic context menu help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced File Security 3.1 Basic context menu help: I use Advanced File Security 3.1 Basic (AFS), which has placed encryption and decryption options in file context menus. I've created a task to bypass the UAC with the desktop icon, but I get a UAC when I use the context menu options to encrypt and decrypt a file. Is there a...
  8. Add File Hash Context Menu in Windows 8 and 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add File Hash Context Menu in Windows 8 and 10: How to: Add File Hash Context Menu in Windows 8 and 10 How to Add Hash to Context Menu of Files in Windows 8 and Windows 10 The Hash context menu uses the native Get-FileHash cmdlet in PowerShell to compute the hash value for a file by using a specified hash algorithm....
  9. Add Restart Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Restart Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Restart Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Restart Context Menu in Windows 10 Restart will close all apps, sign out all users, and full shutdown and restart (reboot) the PC. Starting with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Old behavior: - When...
  10. Email - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Email - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Email - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Email to Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information You can use Email from the Share tab in the ribbon of File Explorer by default when you have files and/or folders selected. It allows you to send the...