Windows 10: Now access your password protected sections in OneNote app

Discus and support Now access your password protected sections in OneNote app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; OneNote for Windows already offers the ability to add passwords to individual sections of your notebooks for increased security—but what if you want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Now access your password protected sections in OneNote app

Source: Now access your password protected sections in the OneNote for Windows Store app - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Jan 5, 2015

2. Password protected OneNote notebooks on Windows Phone 8?

1. Is it possible to open previously created password protected sections in a OneNote notebook on Windows Phone 8?

a) Is it possible to create a password protected section using OneNote on Windows Phone 8?

2. If it is possible to open password protected sections in Windows Phone 8, is it possible to:

a) Sync the notebook with its password protected sections via Skydrive?

b) Sync the notebook via the Windows Phone Sync desktop app?

c) Simply copy the notebook over from a PC to the phone using drag and drop over a USB cable or other PC to phone connection?

passingmagic, Jan 5, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    Opening a password protected section of OneNote on a Windows phone.

That's completely different. Your Windows Live account password is not a "password protected Office document". The authentication process for a website (Windows Live) is not comparable to the encryption of an Office document.

Entegy, Jan 5, 2015
Thema:

Now access your password protected sections in OneNote app

1. Now access your password protected sections in OneNote app - Similar Threads - access password protected

2. APP BLOCKED FOR YOUR PROTECTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APP BLOCKED FOR YOUR PROTECTION: Hi,I bought a Lenovo laptop with win 11 home ed, I was able to download and install all the apps I needed except for one, I have already searched and tried the solutions that I saw online but still not working.I cannot find the gpedit.msc so i downloaded the PolicyPlus app...
  3. APP BLOCKED FOR YOUR PROTECTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    APP BLOCKED FOR YOUR PROTECTION: Hi,I bought a Lenovo laptop with win 11 home ed, I was able to download and install all the apps I needed except for one, I have already searched and tried the solutions that I saw online but still not working.I cannot find the gpedit.msc so i downloaded the PolicyPlus app...
  4. Settings app crashes when accessing the apps section

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings app crashes when accessing the apps section: To whom may concern:While in the settings app I try to access the apps section so I can move my apps on another drive. When I do get to the apps section on it's first page it crashes.I tried SFC and DISM: FailedI tried PowerShell: FailedAny fixes?Bobby Burgess...
  5. OneNote 2010 notebook sections not open

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote 2010 notebook sections not open: Windows 10 version 1909. I have been using the desktop app of OneNote 2010 with no issues until suddenly last week when logging in - using MS account credentials as always before - all pages are no longer visible and "There are no sections open in this notebook or section...
  6. OneNote deleted section with password recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote deleted section with password recovery: Hello, Is there any way where I can recover my lost password-protected OneNote section? I tried going into the deleted note bin but couldn't find it there. I don't think that it is permanently deleted as it did not reach the 2 month period yet. I was able to recover another...
  7. Can't find misplaced folders section in OneNote

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't find misplaced folders section in OneNote: I tried to resolve a synchronizing problem, so I closed notebooks and OneNote. I had several notes in a misplaced notes sections before closing a Notebook. But when I add the notebook back, all of the misplaced notes disappeared. I cannot find them anywhere...
  8. Section Page Templates coming soon in OneNote UWP app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Section Page Templates coming soon in OneNote UWP app for Windows 10: Coming up soon, Section Page Templates in OneNote Win10! Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 131619
  9. Password word problem: Can not access OneNote anymore.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password word problem: Can not access OneNote anymore.: Using Windows 10 and Chrome Browser. This involves Hotmail, OneDrive, OneNote. --------------------------------------------- When accessing my Hotmail yesterday, MS notified me that there was suspicious activity that someone tried to login my email account and advised me...
  10. way to move page to different section in OneNote app?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    way to move page to different section in OneNote app?: Just like the title says - I can't seem to find any way to move a note page to a different section of the notebook. I know there must be a way... I just can't figure it out. Anyone know? TIA... 8678

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to access password protected onnote on phone

2. password protected onenote windows 10 phone