Windows 10: Now Available: Hulu on Windows 10

Discus and support Now Available: Hulu on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Microsoft is excited to announce the availability of the new Hulu app for Windows 10. The all-new Universal Windows Platform application is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Now Available: Hulu on Windows 10

Source: Available today! Hulu on Windows 10 | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 14, 2016
  2. Rick424 Win User
    Rick424, Feb 14, 2016
  3. Getting error 0x80073d05 during reinstall of Hulu app on Windows 10

Old title: Hulu install error

I had Hulu installed on Windows 10 but after an upgrade to Windows 10, around early December, I have not been able to reinstall the Hulu app. I keep getting error code 0x80073d05. I can use Hulu in a browser but the programs I watch do not update when
    new ones are released to Hulu. I believe that my problem would be solved if I could only install the proprietary Hulu software. Thank you for your help with this.

Snigglefritz, Feb 14, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Not available in Canada ?

Now Available: Hulu on Windows 10 [​IMG]

davidhk, Feb 14, 2016
  5. Winuser Win User
    Working with Hey Cortana is a nice feature. It would be nice to have that feature on my smart tv's. *Smile

Winuser, Feb 14, 2016
  6. Apparently not? It didn't show up in a Store search for me. Clicking the link Brink posted above finds it in the store for me but shows "Hulu is currently not available" when I click get the app..

alphanumeric, Feb 14, 2016
  7. upcoast Win User
    I was able to dl install hulu but still no access form Canada, guess we're stuck with a striped paid Netflix and free crackle.

upcoast, Feb 15, 2016
  8. Now Available: Hulu on Windows 10

Not yet available either in the UK

hTconeM9user, Feb 15, 2016
  9. davidhk Win User
    Actually I knew hulu was only for USA at least 2 years ago.

I just thought MS had changed that and made it available in other countries.

davidhk, Feb 15, 2016
  10. MS has nothing to do with it. It's about Hulu and their streaming rights. They only have right to the USA and certain military bases abroad.

orlbuckeye, Feb 15, 2016
  11. 1. They should make that clear when you go to the link, which they have not done.
    2. Why list it for Windows 10 when most of us outside the USA will never be able to use it

hTconeM9user, Feb 15, 2016
  12. davidhk Win User
    Netflix and Crave TV are good enough for me.
    Heck with hulu !

davidhk, Feb 15, 2016
  13. BunnyJ New Member

I agree with #1 but for #2.. it is a feature for 10 and it should be listed.

BunnyJ, Feb 15, 2016
  14. Trust_No1 Win User
    Not a HULU fan.... have my Netflix and my Amazon Prime allows access to all that stuff

Trust_No1, Feb 15, 2016
  15. Winuser Win User
    #1. Totally agree. They should have listed that it's only for the USA.

#2. It's for Windows 10.

Winuser, Feb 15, 2016
Thema:

1. Now Available: Hulu on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Available Hulu

2. Cant show available networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant show available networks: My windows 10 computer wont allow me to show availiable networks. So whenever i press “Show available networks” the window to show the networks doesnt pop up. This is also the case whenever i press the windows icon, the menu doesn’t pop up....
  3. Cant show available networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant show available networks: My windows 10 computer wont allow me to show availiable networks. So whenever i press “Show available networks” the window to show the networks doesnt pop up. This is also the case whenever i press the windows icon, the menu doesn’t pop up....
  4. Cant show available networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows Store not available on my computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store not available on my computer: I'm on microsoft 10 and the windows store app will now show up in the search bar and I cant get it back on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-not-available-on-my-computer/0ce71764-ff42-45d9-9127-9d992165dd12
  6. Windows Store not available on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store not available on my computer: I'm on microsoft 10 and the windows store app will now show up in the search bar and I cant get it back on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-not-available-on-my-computer/0ce71764-ff42-45d9-9127-9d992165dd12
  7. Windows Store not available on my computer

8. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  9. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

"something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  10. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hulu app for windows 10

2. Hulu is currently not available Microsoft Store