Windows 10: Now in preview, Skype for Content Creators

Discus and support Now in preview, Skype for Content Creators in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We have an exciting few days ahead as this weekend the Skype team will receive the Emmy® Award for Technology & Engineering at the ceremony in Las... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Now in preview, Skype for Content Creators

Source: Make collaboration the heart of your live streams, podcasts, and videos with Skype for Content Creators | Skype Blogs

:)

Brink, Apr 5, 2018

2. windows 10 share to skype

And after the Creator's update with Skype officially out of preview, it's STILL not there. Lame!

I guess we should all start using Facebook messenger?

Frank Hoffman, Apr 5, 2018
  3. Child Protection W10 Store and Skype Preview

Microsoft allow parent to set up a child account in windows 10. They recommend Skype should not be used for under 13-year old. I cannot find a way to restrict access to Windows store under the child account. From the store my child can access Skype Preview
    if they install it. I have set store settings to a 9-year old content type so Skype Preview should not appear.

How to I restrict access to windows store and Skype preview under a child account.

Kind regards.

Ken Moon_77, Apr 5, 2018
  4. Now in preview, Skype for Content Creators

Hey, this is great news. Thanks again for keeping track of the news.

slicendice, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Now in preview, Skype for Content Creators

1. Now in preview, Skype for Content Creators - Similar Threads - preview Skype Content

2. Skype for Web (Preview) 8 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Web (Preview) 8 now available: Hello! Skype for Web is the easiest way to enjoy Skype's features without downloading the app. We are pleased to announce we've brought the latest version of the Skype experience to the web. The preview is now available here: https://preview.web.skype.com [ATTACH] You...
  3. Skype Insider Preview 8.34.76.37 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Insider Preview 8.34.76.37 now available: Hello, Skype Insiders! We are rolling out a new preview build of Skype for Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Linux & Windows 10 PC today! Check out the current version 8.34.76.37 and please provide us the feedback here in the forums or in the app by (gently) shaking your device...
  4. Skype for Web (Preview) now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Web (Preview) now available: Hello! Skype for Web is the easiest way to enjoy Skype's features without downloading the app. We are pleased to announce we've brought the latest version of the Skype experience to the web. The preview is now available here: https://preview.web.skype.com [ATTACH] You...
  5. New Skype for content creators feature available

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype for content creators feature available: Skype is used worldwide as a tool for bringing callers into a variety of different podcasts, live streams, and TV shows. Today, we made it even simpler to bring your incoming audio and video calls to life with the Skype for content creators feature. Building off the Skype TX...
  6. Skype (Preview) - canot log in to Skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype (Preview) - canot log in to Skype: Hello, two days ago a company I am starting to work for has created an account on Skype for me. The Skype email address is on their domain, and I entered password, pressed ENTER, account was created. I was able to get in on my Android device the next day (yesterday) and...
  7. skype preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    skype preview: When is Skype Preview not going to be preview anymore? Anybody heard anything? 78878
  8. Skype Translator Preview Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Translator Preview Now Available: For more than a decade, Skype has been breaking down geographical barriers to make every day audio and video communications possible. As we enter an era in which computing experiences need to be more personal, Skype has looked at ways to help communities create stronger...
  9. Skype now available in preview on desktop computers

in Windows 10 News
    Skype now available in preview on desktop computers: Starting today, the next generation of Skype is available in preview on desktop computers. It’s not yet complete and we need your feedback. We’re committed to providing a Skype experience you love, enhancing the way you talk, text, and experience the world—all from the...
  10. Skype integration for Slack now available for preview

in Windows 10 News
    Skype integration for Slack now available for preview: At Skype, we are committed to breaking down communication barriers and getting the world talking. This is why we make Skype available on multiple platforms and continue to explore more ways to help you stay connected. Today we’re releasing a preview version of Skype...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Skype For Content Creators