Windows 10: Now on Twitter: 140 characters for your replies

Discus and support Now on Twitter: 140 characters for your replies in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Remember how we told you we were working on ways to let you to express more with 140 characters? Since then, we’ve introduced twoupdates, and today... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Now on Twitter: 140 characters for your replies

Source: Now on Twitter: 140 characters for your replies | Twitter Blogs

:)

Brink, Mar 30, 2017
  2. wzy0136 Win User

Anyone know the Email address of US Nokia?

Thank you so much.

But I wanna know the Email Address and Twitter just offer me 140 characters so that I can't tell them my case clearly.

My Speaking is very poor.

wzy0136, Mar 30, 2017
  3. 160 characters in an SMS? (E61)

Thanks for explanations. Now I wonder why they use UTF-16 instead of UTF-8? That would give us 140 bytes for characters from the default (latin) set minus one byte per each other character used.

jacek---01, Mar 30, 2017
Thema:

Now on Twitter: 140 characters for your replies

1. Now on Twitter: 140 characters for your replies - Similar Threads - Twitter 140 characters

2. Quoting a memer in your reply

in Windows 10 Support
    Quoting a memer in your reply: If I want to quote a member I know how to do the basic quoting how does one include the persons name in the reply. An example would be says - then the quote 147708
  3. You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs on Twitter: Give the gift of GIFs. You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs anywhere you upload photos on Twitter. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 146264
  4. Twitter now lets anyone choose to hide replies to their Tweets

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter now lets anyone choose to hide replies to their Tweets: Everyone should feel safe and comfortable while talking on Twitter. To make this happen, we need to change how conversations work on our service. Currently, repliers can shift the topic or tone of a discussion and derail what you and your audience want to talk about. To give...
  5. You can now hide replies on Twitter in U.S., Canada, Japan

in Windows 10 News
    You can now hide replies on Twitter in U.S., Canada, Japan: To give people more control over their Twitter experience we’ve developed different features over the years – from block, muting keywords and accounts, to notifications filters – so that everyone can tailor their experience to make Twitter work best for them. Earlier this...
  6. Twitter developing new feature to hide replies to your tweets

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter developing new feature to hide replies to your tweets: 1/8 Thanks to Jane and @MattNAvarra for starting the conversation about the this feature we are developing! We wanted to provide a little more context on it. 2/8 We often hear from heavy Tweeters that they want to be able to protect their conversations... 3/8 People who...
  7. Xbox Game Pass now on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass now on Twitter: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote] [quote]Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 115261
  8. Coming soon: express even more in 140 characters

in Windows 10 News
    Coming soon: express even more in 140 characters: Coming soon: express even more in 140 characters Over the past decade, the Tweet has evolved from a simple 140-character text message to a rich canvas for creative expression featuring photos, videos, hashtags, Vines, and more. In just the past few months we added the...
  9. Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit: Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit Company said to make the change in next couple of weeks CEO Jack Dorsey aims to make it easier to compose tweets [img] Twitter Inc. will soon stop counting photos and links in their...
  10. Twitter may soon allow tweets over 140 characters

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter may soon allow tweets over 140 characters: Since its initial rollout, Twitter has been a rather unique social network, limiting the number of characters usable in a single tweet. This feature resulted in compressed posts and as a consequence, content distributed on the platform is in a concise, and minimal form....