Windows 10: NPAV antivirus disable?

Discus and support NPAV antivirus disable? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to trun off npav antivirus for some time? 57362 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by omkar, Jul 24, 2016.

1. omkar Win User

NPAV antivirus disable?

How to trun off npav antivirus for some time?

:)

omkar, Jul 24, 2016

2. After NPAV installation on Windows 10, Audio and Windows Security Center Service stopped working.

Original Title: Net Protector

I were using NPAV without any trouble, but after win10 November 1511 update, win security center service stopped- I can't enable it also audio service stopped. I then reset PC i.e. WIN 10 and problem solved and again as NPAV installed, same problem started. Neither
    Microsoft nor NPAV team solve this.????

JayeshSoni, Jul 24, 2016
  3. Windows store download error 0x80248014

Yes I have tried that already. Anyways I found a solution myself. Just as I was about to reset whole windows I turned off the protection of my antivirus(accidently) and BOOM! All the updates were running without a glitch...and there I found the real culprit.
    I had wasted endless hours troubleshooting and entering commands .... and this was such a simple fix.

I am running NPAV 2016 version and though I can't figure exactly which feature of NPAV was causing problems, but to those facing the same problem like me and can't find any fix, just turn off your antivirus program completely. Sure to work...at least worked
    for me. And make sure your windows firewall is also running simultaneously to ensure installation of updates. You can turn on the antivirus after update, but as far as updating and even downloading from the store is concerned, the antivirus has to go down.

Thank you Gina for your assistance throughout. Life seems easier now. Cheers~

By the way now how can I mark my own reply as an answer? any idea?

Blissful Blizzard, Jul 24, 2016
  4. NPAV antivirus disable?

Ask the developers?

garydexter, Jul 26, 2016
  5. Borg 386 Win User
    Borg 386, Jul 26, 2016
  6. marsmimar Win User
    If you have an icon for NPAV in your system tray, try right-clicking the icon. Many AV products provide quick access to things like stopping real-time scans, disabling the product, etc.

marsmimar, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

NPAV antivirus disable?

1. NPAV antivirus disable? - Similar Threads - NPAV antivirus disable

2. Antivirus disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus disabled: Hello! I think I have a virus, in my virus and threat protection it always shows that i have to start actions against threats but it does nothing if i click it. Also, my cloud based protection is disabled and I cant enable it.[moved from de-de]...
  3. Antivirus disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus disabled: Hello! I think I have a virus, in my virus and threat protection it always shows that i have to start actions against threats but it does nothing if i click it. Also, my cloud based protection is disabled and I cant enable it.[moved from de-de]...
  4. Antivirus disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Antivirus disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Antivirus Disabled Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus Disabled Randomly: I have multiple antiviruses such as Mcaffee [currently disabled] and Malwarebytes Premium TrialI got a notification from my Windows Defender saying all my antiviruses were disabled, I ran my Full Scan and I'm running the configured scan with Malwarebytes.I have multiple...
  7. Antivirus Disabled Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antivirus Disabled Randomly: I have multiple antiviruses such as Mcaffee [currently disabled] and Malwarebytes Premium TrialI got a notification from my Windows Defender saying all my antiviruses were disabled, I ran my Full Scan and I'm running the configured scan with Malwarebytes.I have multiple...
  8. Antivirus not disabled

Antivirus not disabled: Windows Defender Antivirus is still running, both in services, in the security menu, and the Antimalware Service Executable. Even though I have it disabled in group policy, and it was disabled for a while, not sure what happened. And yes, tamper protection is turned off. The...
  9. Disable chrome antivirus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable chrome antivirus: Help I tried looking for this everywhere you would think it would be easy to find but noo submitted by /u/rdfitzs01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7dg9q/disable_chrome_antivirus/
  10. AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason

AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason: [ATTACH] Not sure how or why. I didn't download a virus either. I'm also an administrator account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antivirus-disabled-for-no-reason/d9be59ee-9154-4cc4-a38c-1ac6c0917b72"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reenable npav antivirus already installed on win 10