Windows 10: NTAyMjEwZG.exe, ODk3MzAyNjdjN.exe, ZDfhMzAyMTUzNzE1MG.exe should I delete this files? They...

Discus and support NTAyMjEwZG.exe, ODk3MzAyNjdjN.exe, ZDfhMzAyMTUzNzE1MG.exe should I delete this files? They... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got a Trojan on my pc on June, 25th, I tried to get rid of it with windows defender, but on the task manager I see this file in specific... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Poly2020, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Poly2020 Win User

NTAyMjEwZG.exe, ODk3MzAyNjdjN.exe, ZDfhMzAyMTUzNzE1MG.exe should I delete this files? They...

I got a Trojan on my pc on June, 25th, I tried to get rid of it with windows defender, but on the task manager I see this file in specific NTAyMjEwZG.exe activated, I didn't know it but I was suspicious so I went to where it's located Windows (CNTAyMjEwZG.exe, ODk3MzAyNjdjN.exe, ZDfhMzAyMTUzNzE1MG.exe should I delete this files? They... :)\Program Files\OGY3MDc3NzQ2N , then I found suspicious the name of the folder, try to look it up but didn't find anything, and there are files from the 2017, not sure if they are safe or not, but anyways, when I got the location of the .exe that was running on my pc, I found more weird named files! Created only 3 days after it got infected, as I'm not sure of deleting them, I've been stopping the task but it starts again on its own.

Oh and just now, I realized that there are files that are in the "exclusions" section of windows defender that I did not added as an exclusion, I have 2 clear things I know I put in exclsions myself, now I found A LOT that I have no idea how they got there and a few of them are them files I mentioned earlier.

My question is, can I really get rid of them? Delete them? I still have a lot of doubt bc I think the Trojan might have changed the name of something important just to make me delete them from my pc.

And I have a .zip file from the 2017 too but on the downloads folder named ProcessExplorer.exe, it certainly wasn't there before, what do I do with it? How do I know if it is safe?

I'm going to attach photos of both of my problems.

Ps: my pc is on Spanish so I'm translating everything almost literally, sorry for that, I just want all the help I can have. NTAyMjEwZG.exe, ODk3MzAyNjdjN.exe, ZDfhMzAyMTUzNzE1MG.exe should I delete this files? They... 9f16605f-eb7e-4ae7-9287-2db7b6461e6e?upload=true.jpg NTAyMjEwZG.exe, ODk3MzAyNjdjN.exe, ZDfhMzAyMTUzNzE1MG.exe should I delete this files? They... [​IMG]another thing, I JUST found ODk3MzAyNjdjN.exe on the Windows folder, made on June,28th too.

NTAyMjEwZG.exe, ODk3MzAyNjdjN.exe, ZDfhMzAyMTUzNzE1MG.exe should I delete this files? They... e89e3c88-61d5-400c-84fb-23509acc0d80?upload=true.jpg

Help please!

My pc is not as slow as before running Windows defender but I have ads every time I search on google, but most of the time my pc is on airplane mode.

Thank you in advance!

:)

Poly2020, Jul 5, 2018

2. Exe file

New PC

Windows 10

Trying to download Chrome browser (exe file)

when trying to open, prompts open with and list programs to open with

will not allow exe file.

LuisValentin1, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jul 5, 2018
  4. zephyrus Win User

NTAyMjEwZG.exe, ODk3MzAyNjdjN.exe, ZDfhMzAyMTUzNzE1MG.exe should I delete this files? They...

some .exe files hang

In the last 48 hours, some .exe files do not execute. If started from explorer, explorer hangs. No error messages. These files run on another Win 10 machine. Nothing obvious in the event viewer. I note that *.exe file cannot be deleted when the system is in this state. I must reboot to regain access to the .exe file. sfc /scannnow shows no errors.

Any suggestions?

zephyrus, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. NTAyMjEwZG.exe, ODk3MzAyNjdjN.exe, ZDfhMzAyMTUzNzE1MG.exe should I delete this files? They... - Similar Threads - NTAyMjEwZG exe ODk3MzAyNjdjN

2. how to delete exe files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete exe files?: after deleting .exe files they back with access denied other files are able to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-exe-files/f065a8a6-9b77-4cf7-96af-875e321ef822
  3. how to delete exe files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete exe files?: after deleting .exe files they back with access denied other files are able to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-exe-files/f065a8a6-9b77-4cf7-96af-875e321ef822
  4. how to delete exe files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. .exe files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .exe files: As of recently many .exe files have been flagged for changing protected files, and I am worried that I have a Trojan or virus of some sort. It has flagged a file called spotify.exe and SetAPM.exe. I had spotify but I deleted it after this had happened....
  6. Files and EXE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Files and EXE: There is a software on my computer called ErrorHandler.exe and Kernel Broker.exe, my antivirus says that they are malware so I deleted them, however, they keep coming back, sometimes all at once, sometimes only one of them or 2. I emptied my recycle bin to get rid of them but...
  7. .EXE files

.EXE files: I was just wondering if anyone could help or explain to me what exactly this is and what it's used for BridgeCummunication.exe. I noticed it running in my task manager under services and was running as a application. Thankful for any help provided....
  8. .exe file deletion

.exe file deletion: Hello I've been having troubles with .exe files I try to permantley delete the folder and it'll remove everything except the .exe file if I delete the .exe file with a shift+del it'll dissapear then repair once I refresh the folder it's in. If I use the normal delete method...
  9. .exe Files

.exe Files: I can't seem to find where my .exe files are and when i went online to find them they were listed in tools but i don't have a tools access seemingly trying to figure it out for a game i play...
  10. exe file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe file: exe file is not working on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file/7e708774-b56c-4846-8036-2e683879ecd7