Windows 10: Ntfs file error during installation after choosing keyboard

Discus and support Ntfs file error during installation after choosing keyboard in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have downloaded windows 10 and part way through the installation, when choosing keyboard layout I move onto a screen with troubleshooting etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kacheson, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Kacheson Win User

Ntfs file error during installation after choosing keyboard

Hello, I have downloaded windows 10 and part way through the installation, when choosing keyboard layout I move onto a screen with troubleshooting etc. If I click anything I get the blue screen of death saying NTFS file error. I can't go back to windows 8.1, or continue to 10. I'm not quite sure what windows rollback is but it doesn't like that either. I've tried selecting various different keyboards as well as the troubleshooting options and nothing seems to work...! Please help.

:)

Kacheson, Sep 5, 2015

2. Windows 10 USB Tool - Creates USB with "Missing Operating System"

Alex_Zhang, Sep 5, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade Installation Failure 0xC190001-0x20017

I've have been having trouble upgrading to Windows 10. After the first reboot, I see the Windows 10 logo, file progress indicators and am then presented with a screen that asks me to choose a keyboard. I choose US, the computer shuts down and on restart,
    after having entered my password, the system restarts but is running Windows 7 again. The error message is "The installation failed in the Safe_OS phase with an error during boot operation". Any workarounds, suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

TomZebroski, Sep 5, 2015
Thema:

Ntfs file error during installation after choosing keyboard

1. Ntfs file error during installation after choosing keyboard - Similar Threads - Ntfs file error

2. Ntfs Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ntfs Error: Hello, I recently upgraded to windows 11 and started I getting this error The transaction resource manager on volume C: was unable to create free space in its log due to a non-retryable error. The data contains the error code.I've Tried "Sfc/scannow" Nothing I've Tried...
  3. Ntfs Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ntfs Error: Hello, I recently upgraded to windows 11 and started I getting this error The transaction resource manager on volume C: was unable to create free space in its log due to a non-retryable error. The data contains the error code.I've Tried "Sfc/scannow" Nothing I've Tried...
  4. Isdone.dll error during installation of files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Isdone.dll error during installation of files: Literal translation of the first error message:An error has occured during creation of a file stream e:\... in the module IS7zipExtract.I'm trying to install a modpack to an old game Fallout New Vegas. This particular russian modpack has it's own setup.exe file which is...
  5. Stop Code Error NTFS File System After Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Code Error NTFS File System After Reset: I was trying to reset my win 10 desktop pc because I had run out of space and wanted a fresh install. Now the computer won't boot at all, it's stuck in a loop where it restarts because of this error NTFS File System After Reset. I have tried to get Advanced Recovery...
  6. Ntfs file sys error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ntfs file sys error: I got a ntfs file sys error i tried every method online and nothing fixes it i cant even boot into safe mode can someone help me pls submitted by /u/gurso21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ef60jw/ntfs_file_sys_error/
  7. “Choose your keyboard” error after automatic windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Choose your keyboard” error after automatic windows update: Turned on my laptop this morning after I’m assuming it did windows updates overnight. Everything froze. Said it needed to restart, quoted a driver error at the bottom. Has been stuck in the “choose your keyboard” boot since. I’ve tried downloading the windows 10 media...
  8. System32 file errors during installation process

System32 file errors during installation process: System32 and more errors, to be more exact. Hiya. The problem I built myself my first new pc in 7 years (build described below) over the weekend. When it became time to install Windows 10 from a USB stick onto my correctly installed m.2 nvme SSD, that's when the...
  9. ntfs file system error

ntfs file system error: can anyone tell me how to get past ntfs file system error page as ive watched all the vids on youtube and nothing works just keeps going onto automatic repair continuosly, wish i had never upgraded to windows 10 all ive had is prolems so i hope microsoft realise what they...
  10. Error on startup with choose keyboard layout.

Error on startup with choose keyboard layout.: Windows 10 Pro Build No 16299.522 Today in the morning when I turned on my Laptop a screen showed up a screen saying- "Choose your Keyboard Layout". [IMG] When I chose US it took me to another screen [IMG] Please help me out with this issue. Thanks....