Windows 10: @ntlworld.com not working and cannot access them

Discus and support @ntlworld.com not working and cannot access them in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My @ntlworld.com email was working until 3 days ago, now I am told there is an issue and I should sync but there is no advice given where to access to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GraceSamuels, Aug 18, 2018.

1. @ntlworld.com not working and cannot access them

My @ntlworld.com email was working until 3 days ago, now I am told there is an issue and I should sync but there is no advice given where to access to do the sync. I am told that ntl.com is old I cannot access them to ask what to do. Help please

:)

GraceSamuels, Aug 18, 2018

2. windows 10 mail and my ntlworld account

Hi David,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual. I will certainly help you.

We suggest you to refer the below link and check if it helps:

I can't send mail through my NTLworld account using the mail app in windows 8

If the issue still persist we suggest you to create a new user account and check:

Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select
      Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Go to Family & other users.
    • On the right side select other users. Follow the on screen command.

Please refer the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-8

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 18, 2018
  4. @ntlworld.com not working and cannot access them

Windows 10 Mail App poor syncing with ntlworld accounts

Hi, Thank you for your quick response. Sorry not replied sooner, I'm in the middle of upgrading my system and my work area is in rather a mess lol. I've tried all the methods you suggested but still no option to sync as items arrive on my ntlworld account.
    Maybe I should go back to Windows Live Mail 2012. Thanks.

TheRedDwarf, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

@ntlworld.com not working and cannot access them

1. @ntlworld.com not working and cannot access them - Similar Threads - @ntlworld com working

2. Cannot get COM ports to work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get COM ports to work in windows 10: After either one or two Windows Updates the Ports COM &LPT option disappeared which now means I cannot connect to my GPS devices which I routinely have to for my work. I tried the "Action>Add Legacy Hardware>Install Manually>Ports LPT & COM>Standard Port Types>Communications...
  3. Cannot get COM ports to work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get COM ports to work in windows 10: After either one or two Windows Updates the Ports COM &LPT option disappeared which now means I cannot connect to my GPS devices which I routinely have to for my work. I tried the "Action>Add Legacy Hardware>Install Manually>Ports LPT & COM>Standard Port Types>Communications...
  4. Cannot get COM ports to work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why are no com ports or the ability to add them showing in windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are no com ports or the ability to add them showing in windows 11 ?: I'm at my wit's end. I think for the first time, I'm actually going to have to take a laptop back due to the OS it came with.I don't get why there would be no com ports available, or are able to be added simply because it's windows 11. I can't use this OS if they are not...
  6. COM Surrogate has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COM Surrogate has stopped working: Hi Microsoft community services , when i refresh the desktop , or when i open the folder thet have large icons of photos or videos ... this window appear and say COM Surrogate has stopped working!Please help me ... because i tried some solution such as 1 – Add dllhost.exe to...
  7. Cannot open the com port

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open the com port: I am using the program STM32Flasher from this link: FLASHER-STM32 - STM32 Flash loader demonstrator (UM0462) (replaced by STM32CubeProgrammer) - STMicroelectronics When I run it, it correctly finds the only used com port. But when I click Next, I always get the error "cannot...
  8. Access Denied on USB Com Ports

Access Denied on USB Com Ports: I am trying to use the Adruino IDE to program an Arduino UNO single board computer. This communicates via the COM port on the USB of my Windows 10 Computer. When connected, the IDE recognizes the board and can see which COM Port it is using. It can even download the UNO...
  9. Cannot delete virtual com by any way

Cannot delete virtual com by any way: I installed a virtual com port program, and ever since then, many virtual coms are created, it reaches com364 now. Tried to delete them by delete some data under different folders in Registry, in HKey_LOCAL_MACHINE,etc., but the virtual com ports remain there. Please help...
  10. Com surrogate stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Com surrogate stopped working: Not having any issues with the pc but in reliability history I am seeing occasional ‘com surrogate has stopped working’ messages. It’s very sporadic. Sometimes many many days with nothing listed but then yesterday I saw it shortly after starting machine and then again today....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. n ntlworld.com