Windows 10: NTOSkrnl+14d2e9 - Help Appreciated

Discus and support NTOSkrnl+14d2e9 - Help Appreciated in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Having BSODs daily. Would appreciate the help. File attached.Attachment 62888 39998 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MrMcMillan, Feb 6, 2016.

1. NTOSkrnl+14d2e9 - Help Appreciated

Having BSODs daily. Would appreciate the help. File attached.Attachment 62888

:)

MrMcMillan, Feb 6, 2016

2. BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Feb 6, 2016
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Feb 6, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

NTOSkrnl+14d2e9 - Help Appreciated

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Please check the details of this driver by right clicking > properties > details and let me know what this driver is from.
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm topsecpf start end module name fffff801`30ab0000 fffff801`30abe000 topsecpf T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: topsecpf.sys Image path: \??\C:\WINDOWS\sysWOW64\drivers\topsecpf.sys Image name: topsecpf.sys Timestamp: Wed Mar 02 02:44:18 2011 (4D6DA0F2) CheckSum: 00010FFD ImageSize: 0000E000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

NTOSkrnl+14d2e9 - Help Appreciated [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    Malware scan
    Please run a threat scan with Malwarebytes*, a full scan with your AV, scan your system with Adwcleaner, Kaspersky TTDSKiller, ESET Online Scanner and SuperAntiSpyware

Note *(Uncheck trial version in the installation process)

axe0, Feb 7, 2016
  5. Hi axe0. First - thanks for the prompt reply!
    It's a "Topsec TDI Filter", part of a VPN Client called Vone (by Topsec Co. Ltd.)
    Is this causing the crash? I've actually had this kernel crash on three computers and they ALL have that software on them...

MrMcMillan, Feb 7, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Yes, it causes the crashes because of the date of the driver.

You should keep VPN software always up to date or remove/replace it if it isn't supported anymore.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

NTOSkrnl+14d2e9 - Help Appreciated

1. NTOSkrnl+14d2e9 - Help Appreciated - Similar Threads - NTOSkrnl+14d2e9 Help Appreciated

2. Help: Ntoskrnl Wrong Symbols

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help: Ntoskrnl Wrong Symbols: Hi, Can you help me on the dmp file and tell me what is going wrong? Thanks.https://www.dropbox.com/s/u85pkyd9pp7mtz9/081022-7609-01.rar?dl=0IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1865STACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbEXCEPTION_CODE_STR: 9A263D24EXCEPTION_STR: WRONG_SYMBOLSPROCESS_NAME:...
  3. Help: Ntoskrnl Wrong Symbols

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: Ntoskrnl Wrong Symbols: Hi, Can you help me on the dmp file and tell me what is going wrong? Thanks.https://www.dropbox.com/s/u85pkyd9pp7mtz9/081022-7609-01.rar?dl=0IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1865STACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbEXCEPTION_CODE_STR: 9A263D24EXCEPTION_STR: WRONG_SYMBOLSPROCESS_NAME:...
  4. Help: Ntoskrnl Wrong Symbols

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Any help is appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any help is appreciated: submitted by /u/psystylist150 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jry0fr/any_help_is_appreciated/
  6. help would be appreciated

help would be appreciated: i am trying to disable the large box next to my volume slider popup altogether, i have found some results but all they do is change the box to just saying chrome. if any of you know how to remove the box altogether, that is greatly appreciated submitted by...
  7. Any help greatly appreciated

Any help greatly appreciated: submitted by /u/WHOinvitedLAGG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ho52kt/any_help_greatly_appreciated/
  8. Help would be appreciated

Help would be appreciated: I'm trying to use the media creation tool to boot up my new PC I built, but after it downloads and goes to send to the USB drive it stops at 30% and says no room. My USB drive has 31 gigs of available space and the tool says it only needs about 8 to download. I could really...
  9. Help much appreciated

Help much appreciated: if I bought a portable hardrive to connect to my MacBook (I'm running Windows 10 through boot camp) will it add storage to windows 10? Or do I have to reinstall windows 10 and allocate it more storage? submitted by /u/InfinitySlayerX [link] [comments]...
  10. Any help would be appreciated!

Any help would be appreciated!: submitted by /u/Cheeeszuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dr7z1r/any_help_would_be_appreciated/