Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe and win32kbase.sys bluescreens

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe and win32kbase.sys bluescreens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've gotten tons of bluescreens ( from ntoskrnl.exe and win32kbase.sys) They range from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Windis, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Windis Win User

ntoskrnl.exe and win32kbase.sys bluescreens

I've gotten tons of bluescreens ( from ntoskrnl.exe and win32kbase.sys)

They range from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION to ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY AND DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER
    I have verified that the memory is, indeed, flawless with memtest. I even replaced it once because it was faulty ( and it gave me the same error as I get now (ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY)). I have ran driververify and it's still on to my knowledge. It hasn't done anything. I've also set the pagefile size to automatic because windows gives me low memory warnings (even though at that time usage was only 7,9 GBs (i monitored a few things to see if my GPU was overheating)), I have 16 GB in total. The low memory warning was followed by the most recent BSOD.
    I have tracked down the cause of the bluscreens to: Games and watching Twitch.
    I have tried filling the memory up with stuff that isn't games, but alas - no BSOD.
    I have ran Mbam anti root kit and mbam regular.

No overclocks on the cpu (but there should be!)

Here is the file:
    Note that the older BSODS are from when the memory was faulty. It isn't now, yet I still get the same BSODS.
    *cry

Attachment 66163

:)

Windis, Feb 24, 2016

2. Lots of BSOD's

PS: after my previous/last replie i had 3 more BSOD's:

seems like there are a lot of random once...

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT win32kbase.sys

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT ntoskrnl.exe

ntoskrnl.exe

florian de graef, Feb 24, 2016
  3. Recurring BSOD crashes after using specific software (Axure RP Pro)

The causes of the BSOD's are related to BAD_POOL_CALLER and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION related to the drivers; ntoskrnl.exe+16c560 and win32kbase.sys

StefanoToledo, Feb 24, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

I suggest to start with removing all illegal stuff from your system for 2 reasons
    • It is against the rules
    • It'll make troubleshooting difficult and may lead to things that have nothing to do with it.
    I'm not talking about your activation, but counterfeit software.
    Forum rules

Thema:

1. ntoskrnl.exe and win32kbase.sys bluescreens - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe win32kbase

2. Fault - Bluescreen, Ntoskrnl, IRQL not equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fault - Bluescreen, Ntoskrnl, IRQL not equal: Hello,I'm somewhat confused as to why I'm continually being dealt a Blue Screen of Death. Generally when something is running that requires a bit of oomph, can be a game or whatever, the system seems to hold steady for a few hours - but not always. However, if I start up the...
  3. Fault - Bluescreen, Ntoskrnl, IRQL not equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fault - Bluescreen, Ntoskrnl, IRQL not equal: Hello,I'm somewhat confused as to why I'm continually being dealt a Blue Screen of Death. Generally when something is running that requires a bit of oomph, can be a game or whatever, the system seems to hold steady for a few hours - but not always. However, if I start up the...
  4. How to fix some BSOD ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix some BSOD ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm issues?: Hello everyone,I dont know it this is the right place but i hope so.I have several issues with BSOD´s like ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm.How can i fix those? I run out some researches around the web but didnt find anything that could really helped.Hope to get some news...
  5. How to fix some BSOD ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm issues?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix some BSOD ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm issues?: Hello everyone,I dont know it this is the right place but i hope so.I have several issues with BSOD´s like ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm.How can i fix those? I run out some researches around the web but didnt find anything that could really helped.Hope to get some news...
  6. How to fix some BSOD ntoskrnl, win32kbase, nvlddmkm issues?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  8. Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys: Hello,My computers keep getting bluescreens, I checked the minidump and the driver caused was Wdf0100.sysNow the problem only arrives when I have my laptop connected to the lenovo docking, when I have the laptop on WIFI it is all fine.I think it has to do something with the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...