Windows 10: NTOSKRNL.exe Blue Screen of Death

Discus and support NTOSKRNL.exe Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I'm trying to figure out why I'm getting a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD related to ntoskrnl.exe. I have read online that this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NoddleGod, Dec 14, 2015.

1. NoddleGod Win User

NTOSKRNL.exe Blue Screen of Death

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to figure out why I'm getting a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD related to ntoskrnl.exe. I have read online that this is related to bad RAM but 7 hours and 5 runs of MemTest86 with no errors seems to suggest this isn't true, and after CPU and hard drive tests as well, my PC's health seems fine.

This only seems to happen when torrenting and I have also noticed that it seems to have started after I installed a new WiFi card (an Asus PCE-AC56). I have attached a rar file of all of my crash dumps since this started, all but one of which are for the same BSOD - the odd one out occurred while I was overclocking so probably doesn't count, however this BSOD is occurring with everything set to stock. I originally posted this on the Windows Seven forums as I didn't know there was a separate Windows 10 site.

I appreciate any help you guys can give me, thanks!

:)

NoddleGod, Dec 14, 2015
  2. XP ROCKS. Win User

NTOSKRNL.EXE

NTOSKRNL.EXE, a system executable, is unlikely to be malfunctioning . Something else, like a third party driver is most likely the issue.

Please post a link to the dump file/s. "How to" instructions below.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

XP ROCKS., Dec 14, 2015
  3. NTOSKRNL.exe Blue Screen of Death

Hi. Thanks for this post, I ended up using the driver_verifier tool and found that a single driver for a USB controller was causing errors. I appreciate this response because it led me down the forum-post rabbithole that got me there.

Thanks!

MatthewFritsch, Dec 14, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. NTOSKRNL.exe Blue Screen of Death - Similar Threads - NTOSKRNL exe Blue

2. ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens: Minidumps from crashes provided here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaXUUEKKwTvigGTCO59apS-Bfz9?e=VE1yOISince building my new system and installing Windows 11, my system experiences odd crashes during normal use. I've collected the dump files in the link above.OS: Windows 11...
  3. ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens: Minidumps from crashes provided here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaXUUEKKwTvigGTCO59apS-Bfz9?e=VE1yOISince building my new system and installing Windows 11, my system experiences odd crashes during normal use. I've collected the dump files in the link above.OS: Windows 11...
  4. Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death: Hello guys, i bought a new pc few days ago today i got a bsod only once so far but i am afraid it may be repeated i downloaded bluescreen view i found the crash address to be ntoskrnl.exe+3f5e40here is a screenshot of the bsod dmp fileand here is a link of the dmp file in...
  5. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  6. blue death of screen

blue death of screen: when I play game of do some kind of work on my pc this problem occur automatically "stop code:video scheduler internal error" tell me how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-death-of-screen/b60957e9-5d18-40e8-b256-f56750712009
  7. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/driver-verifier-detects-violation-in-every-driver/c5c09cff-db4c-4bee-9cc8-3b0693cec35a I basically am experiencing the exact same problem as the user in the post linked above. I have gone through all...
  8. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: i keep getting these errors in the blue screen but i only get these either when i run any game or windows update i spent 3 days trying to solve it but no luck so i finally decided to reach you out. Following errors for past days: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS: Complained yesterday about several BSODs for my Dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/several-blue-screens-of-death/b7136aca-5615-4d4e-849a-cc3fdf66601c Since then I have had 5 more BSODs please see the dump files in the link...
Tags: