Windows 10: Number keypad in Windows 10

Discus and support Number keypad in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I get the number keypad to work? This computer ignores the "NL" key. Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DetlefVanderMeer, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Number keypad in Windows 10

How can I get the number keypad to work? This computer ignores the "NL" key. Help!

:)

DetlefVanderMeer, Aug 27, 2018

2. enable Number Keypad in Windows 10

Hello Clinton,

We regret the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

To be able to understand the issue better, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• Are you using any external keyboard?
    • Did you check if the number keypad becomes active or got enabled if you press the the
      num lock key?
    • Does the following suggestion help?

Control Panel > Ease Of Access Center > Make the keyboard easier to use > untick 'Turn On Mouse Keys'

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to number keypad, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 27, 2018
  3. enable Number Keypad in Windows 10

I recently installed Windows 10 on my computer and now the number keypad on the keyboard does not work. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Original title: keyboard operation

ClintonVann, Aug 27, 2018
  4. brent Win User

Number keypad in Windows 10

Numbers Keypad opens apps as well as typing numbers

I'm talking about the keypad at the right end of the keyboard.
    When I press some number keys, apps open; if I use the numbers at the top of the keyboard, they work as usual.
    I can't find this specific issue anywhere online.

Number keypad in Windows 10 [​IMG]

1 opens Google Chrome
    4 opens the volume level
    7 opens the calculator
    2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9 work normally
    Nothing is turned on in "Ease of access center"
    I checked Google Chrome, and the 1 key is not set up as a shortcut

Number keypad in Windows 10 [​IMG]

How do I stop the numbers keypad from doing this?

brent, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Number keypad in Windows 10

1. Number keypad in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Number keypad

2. windows 11 microsoft clavier keyboard number pad not working - need number keypad to work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 microsoft clavier keyboard number pad not working - need number keypad to work...: windows 11 microsoft clavier keyboard number pad not working - need number keypad to work 100% of the time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-microsoft-clavier-keyboard-number-pad/c36538af-22c2-4678-a054-dae81e963d7b
  3. windows 11 microsoft clavier keyboard number pad not working - need number keypad to work...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 microsoft clavier keyboard number pad not working - need number keypad to work...: windows 11 microsoft clavier keyboard number pad not working - need number keypad to work 100% of the time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-microsoft-clavier-keyboard-number-pad/c36538af-22c2-4678-a054-dae81e963d7b
  4. Trouble with number keypad the 0 is acting like a right-click on the mouse action how can ı...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with number keypad the 0 is acting like a right-click on the mouse action how can ı...: Trouble with number keypad the 0 is acting like a right-click on the mouse action how can ı fıx that, ı tried to start troubleshoot for keyboard ıt dıdınt worked :/...
  5. Trouble with number keypad the 0 is acting like a right-click on the mouse action how can ı...

Trouble with number keypad the 0 is acting like a right-click on the mouse action how can ı...: Trouble with number keypad the 0 is acting like a right-click on the mouse action how can ı fıx that, ı tried to start troubleshoot for keyboard ıt dıdınt worked :/...
  6. Trouble with number keypad the 0 is acting like a right-click on the mouse action how can ı...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. After I place a call, I am asked to enter numbers on the keypad but these clicks are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After I place a call, I am asked to enter numbers on the keypad but these clicks are...: Here is my environment: Laptop: Win 10: 21H2 OS Build 19044.2193 Phone Link: 1.22092.208.0 Phone: Samsung Galaxy A50: Android 11 with all available updates and security patches applied Link to Windows service: 2.6.01.9 Link to Windows app: 1.22092.172.0I place a call on my...
  8. After I place a call, I am asked to enter numbers on the keypad but these clicks are...

After I place a call, I am asked to enter numbers on the keypad but these clicks are...: Here is my environment: Laptop: Win 10: 21H2 OS Build 19044.2193 Phone Link: 1.22092.208.0 Phone: Samsung Galaxy A50: Android 11 with all available updates and security patches applied Link to Windows service: 2.6.01.9 Link to Windows app: 1.22092.172.0I place a call on my...
  9. Lenovo keypad number keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo keypad number keys: I am failing to use my number keys except for 5 and 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-keypad-number-keys/4e5fe632-5e2b-4b83-a7ca-ed31ad4bbf7f
  10. Lenovo keypad number keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo keypad number keys: I am failing to use my number keys except for 5 and 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-keypad-number-keys/4e5fe632-5e2b-4b83-a7ca-ed31ad4bbf7f