Windows 10: Numerous BSOD on multiple occasions

Discus and support Numerous BSOD on multiple occasions in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, Over the past several months I've had the BSOD a number of times. I tend to leave my computer running all day and night and have noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lilchelles, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Numerous BSOD on multiple occasions

Hi there,

Over the past several months I've had the BSOD a number of times. I tend to leave my computer running all day and night and have noticed the BSOD tends to happen when I'm not using my computer. However, having said that, it just crashed on me while using my computer today.

In the past I have been able to fix it temporarily by doing a system restore. I guess I shouldn't say "fix" since I obviously didn't fix it but, I made it go away for a little while. However within a week or two it seems to eventually start up again. And I can't seem to figure out what keeps triggering it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

lilchelles, Dec 8, 2016

2. Bad Pool Header - Win 10 For Alienware 15r2

Hello, I just purchased a new Alienware 15r2. On numerous occasions the machine suddenly crashes, I get the BSOD, and the note BAD-POOL_HEADER. Then it reboots. However, a short while later the same problem occurs? I ran all of the diagnostics and
    nothing surfaced as problematic. Yet, defective memory chips do not get caught in these pre-assessment tests. Any thoughts. Thank you.

TWFarcasin PhD, Dec 8, 2016
  3. unable to activate microsoft money plus

It tells me there is not internet connection and I have one. I have tried on numerous occasions.

Vicky Gould, Dec 8, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Numerous BSOD on multiple occasions

Sorry, looks like you are using not legally activated software. Also, a file is missing from the zip that needs to be there.
    Correct these problems, upload the zip again and I'll be happy to take a look.

Ztruker, Dec 9, 2016
Thema:

Numerous BSOD on multiple occasions

1. Numerous BSOD on multiple occasions - Similar Threads - Numerous BSOD multiple

2. Windows 10 Screen Freezes on multiple occasions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Screen Freezes on multiple occasions: Already Performed the following -Checked the Event viewer to check the error occurrence -In the event viewer we viewed the alert Event 1000, Application Error -Performed sfc /scannow -Deleted the “temporary” files -Checked the memory utilization Optimal -Modify PCI...
  3. Numerous BSoD errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Numerous BSoD errors: Hello guys, first timer here, Couple of months ago I bought a computer from a friend, was his old one. First thing I did when I turned this new PC on is make sure everything was up to date, apps and all. Only new things I installed were 2 games, both on Steam (7 Days to Die...
  4. Numerous BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Numerous BSODs: I've been getting numerous BSODs Ranging from Kernel_Security_Check_Failure, Bad_System_Config_Info, KMode, etc. and sometimes showing an error code that is 0xc0000001, 0xc000021a telling me I'm missing some system files Winlogon.exe, etc. It only happened recently these...
  5. Numerous BSODs

Numerous BSODs: I've been getting numerous BSODs Ranging from Kernel_Security_Check_Failure and Bad_System_Config_Info and sometimes showing an error code that is 0xc0000001, 0xc000021a telling me I'm missing some system files Winlogon.exe, etc. It only happened recently these last two...
  6. BSOD on occasion (1909)

BSOD on occasion (1909): Hello, I occasionally have BSODs. The screens are really difficult to pin down, as they are happen when web browsing or desktop browsing, and they can happen infrequently (ranging between 9 and 40 days). HARLEEN-(2020-05-14_10-35-54).zip - Google Drive This dump may...
  7. BSOD on multiple occasions after Cumulative update on 12/10/2019

BSOD on multiple occasions after Cumulative update on 12/10/2019: Hi, I got several BSOD in since 12th October, particularly during gaming and watching youtube. But now it crashed and get BSOD when I was just using the browser without video and game launched. Link to my Minidump files of several cases and the MSinfo system spec:...
  8. Numerous BSOD crashes

Numerous BSOD crashes: Hi, I have been getting these BSOD crashes for sometime now and it has gotten to the point where it is really irritating. When I first installed Windows 10, it was an upgrade from Windows 7 pro. After getting the BSODs, I wiped my hard drive and installed 10 clean. It was...
  9. Numerous BSOD's

Numerous BSOD's: PC Specs: i5 - 6500 2x8 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @ 2133MHz (disabled XMP just in case -usually runs at 3200MHz) Windows 10 64-bit NOTE: This build be fresh, I installed most of my device drivers within the first few days of use So after tolerating a bunch of...
  10. BSOD on different occasions, error 0x00000133

BSOD on different occasions, error 0x00000133: Hi, I have a new rig. It got assembled by an online retailer in Germany (Alternate) and I live in Switzerland, so I'd be happy if I could fix this issue myself. I noticed that from time to time I get BSODs with the error 0x00000133 (more or less once every 24 hours of...