Windows 10: Numerous issues with 10 resolved

Discus and support Numerous issues with 10 resolved in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I re-installed the free upgrade this week on my 4 laptops and several issues were resolved. C+ constant install computer boots with an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ETP, Mar 14, 2016.

1. ETP
    ETP Win User

Numerous issues with 10 resolved

I re-installed the free upgrade this week on my 4 laptops and several issues were resolved.

C+ constant install

computer boots with an error screen and then repair

Random hardware issues*Biggrin

Did not do a clean install/keep files and settings.

:)

2. N80 numerous issues - with orange?

Search the forum for orange and exec, and email the executive office to complain at the support for your MMS issue. They'll be calling you tomorrow morning Numerous issues with 10 resolved ;)

To kill the packet connection, hold the hangup button and it will disconnect. It WILL reconnect when the phone is powered on, but simply hold the hangup key and from then on it will only connect when needed.

Unfortunately this is something built into the Orange variant at Orange's infinate wisdom, and is as unpopular with customers as the Orange Home Screen was....

getsurfers, Mar 14, 2016
  3. darrengf Win User
    N80 numerous issues - with orange?

Do you know what version is on the phone.

The early version of the software is faulty and Orange is aware of this.

Im sorry that you have had a lot of problems with the phone and the network.

No one these days take ownership and this is what angers alot of people.

If i can help in any way i will try to.

Numerous issues with 10 resolved :)

darrengf, Mar 14, 2016
Thema:

Numerous issues with 10 resolved

1. Numerous issues with 10 resolved - Similar Threads - Numerous issues resolved

2. Windows defender problems not resolved by Microsoft Support after numerous calls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender problems not resolved by Microsoft Support after numerous calls: hi. my windows defender is not working.every time micro soft send thru updates it shuts off my windows defender and I am tired of that.i call the 800-642-7676 number and i am told by a machine I have to call back which is what I do.i have called a dozen times in the last...
  3. Resolving ndis.sys issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resolving ndis.sys issue: Is there a way to resolve this? [IMG] Vijay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolving-ndissys-issue/0ee12fb6-5fa6-4e5e-ac0c-1e27a47a09b0
  4. Tried numerous suggestions for resolving administrator permissions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tried numerous suggestions for resolving administrator permissions: I have tried so many different suggestions from Microsoft support to resolve not having right permissions. I now have numerous attempts and created more administrator accounts on start, in order to download Windows 10 updates, and many other attempts at downloading programmes...
  5. My BSOD Issue Resolved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My BSOD Issue Resolved: Like others here, I've been having random BSOD crashes for the last few weeks or more, more frequent lately. Thanks to BSOD instructions here and a lot of patience, issue seems to be resolved. I ran svc /scan now, some issues resolved. But still the BSODs. I followed the 'How...
  6. Resolving Security Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resolving Security Issue: I recently tried to change some security settings in Windows 10. It asked me to log into my Microsoft account which I did. Then it said in order to make sure it was really me, they would send an email to me to confirm my identity. I was asked to retype in my email address...
  7. numeric keypad issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    numeric keypad issue: I have a Australian purchased HP x360 Envy laptop and the numeric keypad decimal point key displays a comma when typing. I use the numeric keypad input quite a lot being a mathematics teacher and I wish to change the comma to a decimal point permanently. Can someone help me...
  8. Resolve network issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resolve network issues: You'll restart the machine at least once. Save any work, close open programs. Any unsaved work will be lost. The run command (WinKey+R or Run on Start) quickly gets you to Network Connections In the Run dialog, enter: ncpa.cpl After each suggested solution, see if...
  9. KB3081424 resolves ethernet connectivty issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    KB3081424 resolves ethernet connectivty issues: As the title says. I just did the SR1 update and my Realtek PCIe controller is working again. Those of you with ethernet connectivity issues do the update reboot, reboot again and post your findings. 13174
  10. Numerous Windows 10 Issues (Creative, SLI, BSOD's)

in Windows 10 Support
    Numerous Windows 10 Issues (Creative, SLI, BSOD's): Hello, Hopefully I'm in the right place to see if anyone else has any of these problems or knows a potential fix, apologies if this is in the wrong section as there is a lot to cover, Windows 10 feels full of issues at the moment. Windows 10 defaults: Windows 10...