Windows 10: Numerous issues with 10 resolved

Discus and support Numerous issues with 10 resolved in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I re-installed the free upgrade this week on my 4 laptops and several issues were resolved. C+ constant install computer boots with an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ETP, Mar 14, 2016.

1. ETP
    ETP Win User

Numerous issues with 10 resolved

I re-installed the free upgrade this week on my 4 laptops and several issues were resolved.

C+ constant install

computer boots with an error screen and then repair

Random hardware issues*Biggrin

Did not do a clean install/keep files and settings.

:)

2. N80 numerous issues - with orange?

Search the forum for orange and exec, and email the executive office to complain at the support for your MMS issue. They'll be calling you tomorrow morning Numerous issues with 10 resolved ;)

To kill the packet connection, hold the hangup button and it will disconnect. It WILL reconnect when the phone is powered on, but simply hold the hangup key and from then on it will only connect when needed.

Unfortunately this is something built into the Orange variant at Orange's infinate wisdom, and is as unpopular with customers as the Orange Home Screen was....

getsurfers, Mar 14, 2016
  3. darrengf Win User
    N80 numerous issues - with orange?

Do you know what version is on the phone.

The early version of the software is faulty and Orange is aware of this.

Im sorry that you have had a lot of problems with the phone and the network.

No one these days take ownership and this is what angers alot of people.

If i can help in any way i will try to.

Numerous issues with 10 resolved :)

darrengf, Mar 14, 2016
Thema:

Numerous issues with 10 resolved

1. Numerous issues with 10 resolved - Similar Threads - Numerous issues resolved

2. Help resolving numerous application crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help resolving numerous application crashes: Windows 11 numerous Steam games have failed in the past month. Windows has crashed.This is the most recent application crash after updating BIOS, AMD Driver.The computer was mostly idle and when I came back I saw the error.What additional information is needed? I have 6 files...
  3. Help resolving numerous application crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help resolving numerous application crashes: Windows 11 numerous Steam games have failed in the past month. Windows has crashed.This is the most recent application crash after updating BIOS, AMD Driver.The computer was mostly idle and when I came back I saw the error.What additional information is needed? I have 6 files...
  4. general great resolve for an issue may be a resolve for many issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    general great resolve for an issue may be a resolve for many issues.: This resolve on another issue which helped me as well is actual an all purpose fix for more than a mouse problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-randomly-slowed-down-cant-get-it-as-fast-as/1d60bf9c-8543-42c6-8092-fbd445294752Shouldn't this be part...
  5. Numeric Pad issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numeric Pad issue: The problem I am facing is that my numeric pad keys 0 & 5 are not working on notepad, word etc. but it is working on the windows start search bar I have even rested my pc and still I am facing this issue. Please tell me how to fix it....
  6. Numerical Display issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numerical Display issue: I don't know what happened or why this is happening but some of the numbers on my screen like the volume level numbers and some in random ppaces throughout the settings menu are backwards, upside down and some turn into weird symbols. I've tried searching for several hours...
  7. Numeric keypad issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Numeric keypad issues with Windows 10: We have recently purchased various Windows 10 workstations. Some of our users are having an issue where certain keys in the numeric keypad are not working correctly within Microsoft Office. Most of this is noticed when using Microsoft Excel. When the 4 or 2 is pressed it will...
  8. Numerous issues with 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Numerous issues with 1903 update: I want to see if anyone is having similar issues with the 1903 Windows 10 update. I've already tried rolling back and then reinstalling the update, and the same issues are persisting. So what's happening... My computer will run fine for a a few hours, then things start...
  9. Tried numerous suggestions for resolving administrator permissions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tried numerous suggestions for resolving administrator permissions: I have tried so many different suggestions from Microsoft support to resolve not having right permissions. I now have numerous attempts and created more administrator accounts on start, in order to download Windows 10 updates, and many other attempts at downloading programmes...
  10. numeric keypad issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    numeric keypad issue: I have a Australian purchased HP x360 Envy laptop and the numeric keypad decimal point key displays a comma when typing. I use the numeric keypad input quite a lot being a mathematics teacher and I wish to change the comma to a decimal point permanently. Can someone help me...