Windows 10: NuVision Duo 10 Signature Fingerprint Reader / Windows Hello

Discus and support NuVision Duo 10 Signature Fingerprint Reader / Windows Hello in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I bought this NuVision Duo 10 Signature, model TM101W635L, from Microsoft Store last year. This Signature model has a fingerprint reader, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RussellBoutell, Aug 22, 2018.

1. NuVision Duo 10 Signature Fingerprint Reader / Windows Hello

Hello,

I bought this NuVision Duo 10 Signature, model TM101W635L, from Microsoft Store last year. This Signature model has a fingerprint reader, but has never worked. Windows Hello says this is not a compatible device. I checked NuVision website, but there is no driver for a fingerprint reader. I think this is because their normal unit doesn't have a fingerprint reader. Is there something available through Microsoft?

:)

RussellBoutell, Aug 22, 2018

2. NuVision Duo 10 Signature Fingerprint Reader / Windows Hello

Hello,

I bought this NuVision Duo 10 Signature, model TM101W635L, from Microsoft Store last year. This Signature model has a fingerprint reader, but has never worked. Windows Hello says this is not a compatible device. I checked NuVision website, but there
    is no driver for a fingerprint reader. I think this is because their normal unit doesn't have a fingerprint reader. Is there something available through Microsoft?

RussellBoutell, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    NuVision Duo 10 Signature Fingerprint Reader / Windows Hello

Hi Russell,

I've searched for this device's compatibility for Windows Hello but unfortunately, it doesn't show up on the list. Please do take note that Windows Hello biometrics sign-in requires specialized hardware including a Windows Hello capable device, fingerprint
    reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors. To see the top ten devices that has Windows Hello, check this
    link. To check all of the devices that can use Windows Hello, check this
    link too.

Let me know if there's anything else you need.

Ian Ser, Sep 11, 2018
  4. NuVision Duo 10 Signature Fingerprint Reader / Windows Hello

No Windows Hello with Digital Persona 4500 fingerprint reader

Digital Persona uru 4500 fingerprint reader automatically detected by Windows 10. In settings it's showing BIOKEY 200 fingerprint reader. And in device manager it's updated with latest driver 4.0.0.128. Trying to see Windows Hello in sign in option over
    two months with these fingerprint reader. But no solutions still now. Tried all necessary steps but no Windows Hello. The driver I can upgrade only 4.0.0.143. No other driver or software is getting installed under compatibility mode in Windows 10 also I have
    found.

Pls try to give a solution.

SantanuSarkarbrp, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

NuVision Duo 10 Signature Fingerprint Reader / Windows Hello

1. NuVision Duo 10 Signature Fingerprint Reader / Windows Hello - Similar Threads - NuVision Duo Signature

2. NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet: hey everyone,I have a big problem with my windows tablet and I can do anything with it. I think I should reinstall my windows using the media creation tool. but unfortunately, I can't bring the boot option when starting my tablet. I tried pressing F9, F7 but still no luck....
  3. NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet: Hey everyone,I have a windows NuVision 8-inch Full HD Windows 10 Signature EditionTablet. I can’t use the touch screen of my tablet so I used a OCG cable to attach a physical keyboard to sign in/enter my login info. I was wondering if anyone could help me fix the screen...
  4. Issues with Windows hello fingerprint reader

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues with Windows hello fingerprint reader: I just got this computer and the fingerprint reader is giving me problems. The reader itself is working fine and letting me use it, the issue lies with windows hello. I want to add another fingerprint to the prints that would work, but when I go into the settings to do that...
  5. Windows Hello & fingerprint reader not working

Windows Hello & fingerprint reader not working: I have an HP Spectre 360 and have always used Windows Hello or the fingerprint reader to sign in since I got it. But for the last few days it keeps telling me that a compatible webcam and fingerprint reader could not be found and I can only sign in with a pin. Any...
  6. Fingerprint reader/Windows Hello unavailable

Fingerprint reader/Windows Hello unavailable: I am using Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. Yesterday, the fingerprint reader on my laptop stopped working, forcing me to sign in with my password. I tried disabling and re-enabling the fingerprint option, but it didn't help. I went online and found something that said I need to...
  7. Windows Hello Fingerprint Reader Not Working

Windows Hello Fingerprint Reader Not Working: Dell Inspiron 7577 Built-in Goodix Fingerprint scanner Was working fine for 2 years. I removed my fingerprint then tried to re-add it and it is now grayed out. The scanner shows in the device manager. [ATTACH] Tried: Updating driver in device manager....
  8. Issues With Nuvision Duo 11 TM116W725L

Issues With Nuvision Duo 11 TM116W725L: I Have a Nuvision Duo 11 Model TM116W725L. When i boot onto windows the login screen says other user and it does not even have my right user name email address and password and the wifi is not even an option the only thing the device is airplane mode. Nuvision is no help at...
  9. Windows Hello with 2 Fingerprint readers

Windows Hello with 2 Fingerprint readers: I want to use Windows 10 Hello with my laptop's FP reader, which works well, but also would like to use an external FP reader when my laptop is docked and the internal FP reader on the laptop's keyboard deck is hidden (lid is closed) Can this be done? or will Windows Hello...
  10. reset windows 10 on a nuvision duo 11 tablet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    reset windows 10 on a nuvision duo 11 tablet: reset windows 10 on a nuvision duo 11 tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/reset-windows-10-on-a-nuvision-duo-11-tablet/ddb315fa-0a3a-40b2-a66a-f8434d073ddf"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gigngytech fingerprint nuvision

2. nuvision duo 11 drivers

3. nuvision fingerprint reader