Windows 10: Nuvision Solo 10 draw loosing mic driver apon every restart.

Discus and support Nuvision Solo 10 draw loosing mic driver apon every restart. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 1809 A Windows endorsed and sold tablet with latest operation system loosing driver on every other start. I even have the windows driver update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bobinh2otown, May 17, 2018.

1. Nuvision Solo 10 draw loosing mic driver apon every restart.

Windows 1809 A Windows endorsed and sold tablet with latest operation system loosing driver on every other start. I even have the windows driver update turned off.

What happens almost every time is the audio also looses its driver and a manual add and remove of the driver window replaces it with and then doing a device manager hardware change to see it again .

It has a realtek sound with software from the manufacture and still looses it everytime.

I called the company and reported this problem a few times they only replace the system with a earlier version of windows that has no issues and windows update instantly changes it with a newer OS.
    And Microsoft warns of no security updates if left on that older OS.

Nuvision solo 10 draw tm101w610lpk

Messed up part is that the 3 drivers the manufacture supplies keeps 2 and they are completely fine working
    1 Lan driver
    1 Bluetooth driver
    But the 1 mic driver..... Ive tried everything and anything..
    Help would be appreciated

:)

bobinh2otown, May 17, 2018
  2. TMertell Win User

Nuvision Windows 10 tablet - Kindle App

received a new Nuvision Windows 10 tablet for Christmas and am having trouble figuring out how to get to my kindle library. it doesn't appear that there is a compatible app. Can ayone help?

TMertell, May 17, 2018
  3. Does Windows 10 support Corel Draw

I have Corel X6 on a PC I just upgraded to Windows 10 from 8. The following issues where immediate:

1. The menu bar in Corel Draw X6 is no longer visible.

2. You can no longer access Corel Draw files from another computer. Parameters:

• Corel X6 on both PCs on network
    • Corel 10 upgraded on one PC which stores the Corel Draw files.
    • Corel Draw on a network PC with Windows 7 cannot open the Corel Files. All other files are fine.
    • If the files are on another PC, any other PC except the Windows 10 PC, the files work fine!
    Question: Does Windows 10 activate some type of security for licensing that conflicts?

NylesReinfeld, May 17, 2018
Thema:

Nuvision Solo 10 draw loosing mic driver apon every restart.

1. Nuvision Solo 10 draw loosing mic driver apon every restart. - Similar Threads - Nuvision Solo draw

2. Computer wipes every time it looses power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer wipes every time it looses power: I did a manual shutdown one day by holding the power button and since then everytime my compute looses powerI live in a area where my power goes out weekly my computer completely wipes itself. I am also unable to open apps such as settings or the control panel....
  3. Computer wipes every time it looses power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer wipes every time it looses power: I did a manual shutdown one day by holding the power button and since then everytime my compute looses powerI live in a area where my power goes out weekly my computer completely wipes itself. I am also unable to open apps such as settings or the control panel....
  4. Computer wipes every time it looses power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why isn't my beats solo 3's mic not working on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why isn't my beats solo 3's mic not working on windows 10.: So I got a new computer yesterday, for school and some gaming, and so I immediately decided to connect my beats to my computer and It worked. The connection was fine but when II tried calling my friends it wasn't using my beats mic it was using my computer's mic. So I go into...
  6. Win 10 Laptop Looses Wi-Fi on restart / reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Laptop Looses Wi-Fi on restart / reboot: Windows 10 laptop will not accept or even recognize a Wi-Fi wireless network 90% of its startups. The laptop is as follows: HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GH 2.40 GHz System Type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor RAM: 12.0...
  7. Nuvision wifi issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nuvision wifi issues: I Have a Nuvision Duo 11 Model TM116W725L. When i boot onto windows the login screen says other user and it does not even have my right user name email address and password and the wifi is not even an option the only thing the device is airplane mode. I am reseting my pc and...
  8. NuVision Solo 10 Draw plugged in, discharging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NuVision Solo 10 Draw plugged in, discharging: I have a NuVision Solo 10 Draw and when I put it on the charger, it'll say "Plugged in, discharging". I've tried looking up this problem, and I'm only seeing solutions saying that the device is discharging because the charger being used isn't the one that came with the...
  9. NuVision Solo 10 tablet stuck in upgrade loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NuVision Solo 10 tablet stuck in upgrade loop: I have a NuVision Solo 10 (model # TM101W610L) that is stuck in a loop while doing the October upgrade. It boots up, the Windows logo displays, then the spinning dots start, and after about 20 - 30 seconds I get the message "Undoing changes made to your computer...". After...
  10. NuVision Solo 10 tablet stuck in upgrade loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NuVision Solo 10 tablet stuck in upgrade loop: I have a NuVision Solo 10 (model # TM101W610L) that is stuck in a loop while doing the October upgrade. It boots up, the Windows logo displays, then the spinning dots start, and after about 20 - 30 seconds I get the message "Undoing changes made to your computer...". After...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nuvision microphone

2. nuvision no microphone

3. nuvision tablet microphone problems

4. nuvision microphone driver download,
  5. nuvision microphone not detected,
  6. nuvision tablet does is have a microphone,
  7. does this duo nuvision tablet have an internal micrphone,
  8. nuvision battery shuts down,
  9. nuvision tablet driver update,
  10. nuvision microphone issue,
  11. reload os nuvision solo draw 10,