Windows 10: NVDIA driver won't work

Discus and support NVDIA driver won't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since I updated my Nvidia Geforce 930M, it doesn't work anymore. The NVIDIA Installer says " “NVIDIA Installer cannot continue. This graphics driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MelissaSimplício, Jul 17, 2018.

1. NVDIA driver won't work

Since I updated my Nvidia Geforce 930M, it doesn't work anymore. The NVIDIA Installer says "NVIDIA Installer cannot continue. This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware.” + it doesn't appear in "Device Manager".

Notebook Asus X556UR-XX478T
    Intel Core i5 7200U
    RAM: 8GB

:)

MelissaSimplício, Jul 17, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Jul 17, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

NVDIA driver won't work

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

NVDIA driver won't work [​IMG]

zbook, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

NVDIA driver won't work

1. NVDIA driver won't work - Similar Threads - NVDIA driver won't

2. Device driver won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device driver won't work: I'm having an issue with my device it won't work on my computer but works on my laptop I know the driver is finished as I see the installation is complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-driver-wont-work/3bac877d-f87d-4681-be34-ff6ce4eeeac1
  3. Device driver won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device driver won't work: I'm having an issue with my device it won't work on my computer but works on my laptop I know the driver is finished as I see the installation is complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-driver-wont-work/3bac877d-f87d-4681-be34-ff6ce4eeeac1
  4. device driver won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    device driver won't work: Good day!I have purchased a new mouse for my PC and already installed the driver. For some reason my mouse doesn't work on my pc but works fine with my laptop. I see the installation of driver finishes, what might be the problem?...
  5. device driver won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    device driver won't work: Good day!I have purchased a new mouse for my PC and already installed the driver. For some reason my mouse doesn't work on my pc but works fine with my laptop. I see the installation of driver finishes, what might be the problem?...
  6. Device driver won't work

Device driver won't work: Hello I bought a new mouse for my gaming PC.I tried using it today but it only updated the driver but the mouse still not working. I tried putting it to my laptop and it work perfectly. I updated my drive but it won't fix the issue. The mouse won't work in my PC but working...
  7. Device driver won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device driver won't work: Hello I bought a new mouse for my gaming PC.I tried using it today but it only updated the driver but the mouse still not working. I tried putting it to my laptop and it work perfectly. I updated my drive but it won't fix the issue. The mouse won't work in my PC but working...
  8. NVDIA GEFORCE 730 graphic driver

NVDIA GEFORCE 730 graphic driver: NVDIA GEFORCE 730 graphic driver when i installed a graphic driver my pc suddenlyflickering and suddenlyshut downs and the driver is blocking and facing the bsod problems so please help me to fix it i tried many solutions but nothing fixed it i updated the driver i...
  9. Nvdia Driver deleted.

Nvdia Driver deleted.: i downloaded the latest microsoft update and it resulted in not detecting my graphics driver,it was using the intel driver. i accidentally deleted it after following stupid suggestions online,i have restarted the computer,reset the BIOS and even tryed to download drivers for...
  10. Nvdia GTX 950 driver kills windows 10.

Nvdia GTX 950 driver kills windows 10.: After a complete download and install of win 10 over win 7, EVGA Nvidia GTX 950 driver fails to install and everything is lost. I cannot get win 10 to restart. I restore win 7 and try new win 10 download, install. Then I try having windows 10 install driver from device...