Windows 10: Nvidia 920M: Kernel has stopped working

Discus and support Nvidia 920M: Kernel has stopped working in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Whenever I play Skyrim or Fallout 4, my graphics driver crashes and an error shows up saying the kernel has stopped working. This only occurs when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Behindyouu, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Nvidia 920M: Kernel has stopped working

Whenever I play Skyrim or Fallout 4, my graphics driver crashes and an error shows up saying the kernel has stopped working. This only occurs when playing those 2 games. I play CSGO for 3-4 hours straight and the computer never crashes, but when I play those 2, the computer crashes. The crashes only occur when entering or exiting a building or fast travelling. Sometimes, the game crashes mid game, but very rare.

Updating drivers made it worse as it crashed even more.

Yesterday, I got a BsOD. It was nmi_hardware_failure.

Specs:Laptop

Nvidia 920M 4GB - Version 353.82 (361.43 is available)
    From device manger the version is 10.18.13.5382

i7 5500U - 2.40
    8GB RAM

:)

Behindyouu, Jan 11, 2016

2. BSOD on fresh new dell inspiron 5558 laptop

Hello guys,

I just bought a new laptop. All I did was update from dell updater and windows updates plus the NVidia updates. I have random Bsod while i play games.

Then i go to the event manager and critical kernel power error event 41. Should i send a DMP file ?

The specs of the laptop is

1TB HDD

I5-5200U Intel

Nvidia 920M

8GB ram

What should i do? Thank you in regards.

GeorgiosPsyllakis, Jan 11, 2016
  3. windows 10

Display driver Nvidia Windows Kernel Mode driver, (whatever driver version I have) has stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

I use Nvidia GeForce GT 610

Driver version - 10.18.13.5362

how to solve this ?

AmanSingh28, Jan 11, 2016
Thema:

Nvidia 920M: Kernel has stopped working

1. Nvidia 920M: Kernel has stopped working - Similar Threads - Nvidia 920M Kernel

2. Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 391.35 stopped responding and has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 391.35 stopped responding and has...: I keep facing this problem " Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 391.35 stopped responding and has successfully recovered" How do I solve this? Browser keep crashing. Thank you This is my system configuration :...
  3. Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 391.35 stopped responding and has...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 391.35 stopped responding and has...: I keep facing this problem " Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 391.35 stopped responding and has successfully recovered" How do I solve this? Browser keep crashing. Thank you This is my system configuration :...
  4. NVIDIA Container stopped working on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Container stopped working on Windows computer: [IMG]NVIDIA is a go-to GPU for a wide demographic of users. However, a lot of its users are complaining that NVIDIA Container stopped working on their computer. More often than not, this error appears when the computer boots, but sometimes, it also appears out of the blue. In...
  5. _______ has stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    _______ has stopped working.: So for the past few weeks, I have seemed to lose more and more functionality of my computer. I use a full-sized desktop, and recently more and more, I would open an application and all except a small minority would close after a few seconds of being open if that. I've...
  6. NVIDIA Geforce 920m

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA Geforce 920m: Hi, I would like to change my PC's default graphics processor to Nvidia Geforce 920m, which is installed in my system, how do i do it? Thanking you, Ibrahim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-geforce-920m/b894ea00-c76d-46a2-adff-89b1f746428e
  7. NVIDIA GeForce 920M adapter hidden in Device Manager.

NVIDIA GeForce 920M adapter hidden in Device Manager.: Here is what I mean by hidden: [ATTACH] First I tried: -I tried to update the driver but nothing happened. Then I triedAfter reading some solutions on the internet: -I tried to run NVIDIA services in Services.msc but I was missing some so I deleted NVIDIA drivers the...
  8. Bluetooth has stopped working.

Bluetooth has stopped working.: I used my wireless bluetooth earbuds before turning my laptop off.After turning it on again, bluetooth couldn't be turned on again. In device manager I got error 43. I restarted my laptop, turned it on and off again, tried updating the drivers and after that didn't work i...
  9. fifawc.exe has stopped working ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fifawc.exe has stopped working ?: hello there is something I wonder fifa world cup 2002 game system running windows xp Why does this game not work on windows 10? fifawc.exe has stopped working ? windows is checking for a solution to the problem...
  10. nvidia driver 355.82 stopped responding and has recovered

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nvidia driver 355.82 stopped responding and has recovered: [img] Recently my laptop keep experience this problem.. Help me~ Thanks... 23783