Windows 10: Nvidia driver doesn't detect the graphic hardware

Discus and support Nvidia driver doesn't detect the graphic hardware in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I tried to install Nvidia driver but it always says the driver didn't detect any compatible graphic hardware ? 16987 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Dexter157, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Dexter157 Win User

Nvidia driver doesn't detect the graphic hardware

I tried to install Nvidia driver but it always says the driver didn't detect any compatible graphic hardware ?

:)

Dexter157, Aug 16, 2015
  2. Ramzi. H Win User

I tried to install Nvidia
    driver
    but it always says the driver didn't detect any compatible graphic hardware ?

Geforce 8400 Gs For desktop im using win 10 64bit

I was trying to install Nvidia
    driver
    after upgraded to Win 10, but it didn't detect my hardware !

Nvidia driver doesn't detect the graphic hardware [​IMG]

I didn't find the video card at all

And those PCI 's Vendor is 1106, I guess 1106 is for the sound, right !

Ramzi. H, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Ramzi. H Win User

Did you notice that on Device Manager the Display adapter doesn't appear ?

And I tried installing the latest driver from Nvidia site and it didn't detect any compatible graphic hardware

Ramzi. H, Aug 16, 2015
  4. Carsomyr Win User

Before anyone can help you we would need to know the model of your graphics card. ( Perhaps you should fill out your PC specs in a more thorough manner *Tongue)

Carsomyr, Aug 16, 2015
  5. Dexter157 Win User
    Geforce 8400 Gs For desktopim using win 10 64bit

Dexter157, Aug 16, 2015
  6. Carsomyr Win User
    The latest drivers do not support your legacy card, the 350.xx drivers support the gt/gtx 400 series and up. The latest driver for your card is 341.74, which you can see from this screen shot of the driver downloads page on geforce.com:

Nvidia driver doesn't detect the graphic hardware [​IMG]

Carsomyr, Aug 16, 2015
  7. Dexter157 Win User
    The 341.74 driver is what I was trying to install after upgraded to Win 10, but it didn't detect my hardware !

Dexter157, Aug 16, 2015
  8. Carsomyr Win User

Sorry about that most people on the forum are trying to install the latest drivers on their older hardware... give this a read and see if it helps!
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/t...re-installer-/

Carsomyr, Aug 16, 2015
  9. Dexter157 Win User
    I didn't find the video card at all
    And those PCI 's Vendor is 1106, I guess 1106 is for the sound, right !

Dexter157, Aug 17, 2015
  10. AddRAM Win User
    Use Device manager to install the driver, it`ll find it.

AddRAM, Aug 18, 2015
  11. Dexter157 Win User
    how ?

Dexter157, Aug 19, 2015
  12. AddRAM Win User
    Ya, it has to at least show up in Device Manager to install the latest drivers for it, did you run the upgrade adviser before you upgraded to 10 to see if all your hardware was compatible ?

Or whatever they`re calling it.

AddRAM, Aug 19, 2015
  13. Dexter157 Win User

yes I did, it says nothing about the hardware.

Dexter157, Aug 19, 2015
  14. AveYo Win User
    Use Display Driver Uninstaller to cleanup any traces of previous installations, reboot, then retry installing 341.74

This is a well known bug from the Windows 8 days, that Nvidia did not care enough to fix it so it found it's way into Windows 10.

AveYo, Aug 19, 2015
  15. Dexter157 Win User
    I did a clean install of Windows 10

Dexter157, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

1. Nvidia driver doesn't detect the graphic hardware - Similar Threads - Nvidia driver doesn't

2. Nvidia graphics card not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia graphics card not detected: Hi i have been using a gaming laptop asus tuf gaming a15 For about 5 months its great but when i tried to launch microsoft flight simulator it says i dont meet requirements which i do, And performance is greatly reduced after not finding a answer I re installed windows and it...
  3. Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...: This is a new PC Build, with old parts included. The new parts are 13700k, MSI z690 pro A, Corsair RM850.My previous build used the same MSI 2070s for 4 years and had 0 issues when using it with a different mobo throughout those years.I took advice and Re-installed a fresh...
  4. Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...: This is a new PC Build, with old parts included. The new parts are 13700k, MSI z690 pro A, Corsair RM850.My previous build used the same MSI 2070s for 4 years and had 0 issues when using it with a different mobo throughout those years.I took advice and Re-installed a fresh...
  5. Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...

6. "Graphics Hardware not detected"

"Graphics Hardware not detected": I have the Surface Book 3 15" Display. I've used the NVIDIA graphics driver before, and it has installed successfully. I've used for programs such as Rhinoceros 3D and Revit to run Enscape, however recently NVIDIA says that it cannot continue with installation because "could...
  7. "Graphics Hardware not detected"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Graphics Hardware not detected": I have the Surface Book 3 15" Display. I've used the NVIDIA graphics driver before, and it has installed successfully. I've used for programs such as Rhinoceros 3D and Revit to run Enscape, however recently NVIDIA says that it cannot continue with installation because "could...
  8. Nvidia Graphics card not detected!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Graphics card not detected!!!!: Hello Everybody, I'm using Asus vivobook x556uj Laptop which has 2 GPUs one for intel and the other one is nvidia 920m. I latterly found my laptop crashes a lot even without using a heavy programs so i started to figure the problem and suddenly found the problem that Nvidia...
  9. This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware – NVIDIA error

in Windows 10 News
    This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware – NVIDIA error: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering the error message “This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics […] This article This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware – NVIDIA error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Hardware Error on recent Nvidia Graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Hardware Error on recent Nvidia Graphics driver: On December 6, I installed what was then the latest Nvidia Driver for my production PC's GTX 1070. For six days after that, I have experienced one or more Windows Hardware Errors as detailed in this screencap from Reliability Monitor: [img] Yesterday, Nvidia came out...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia display driver doesnt see hardware