Windows 10: NVIDIA fails to download

Discus and support NVIDIA fails to download in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I have a GTX650 and the driver update for Win10 always fails, i've tried to restart my system and still no luck. 14849 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by partians, Aug 9, 2015.

1. partians Win User

NVIDIA fails to download

Hello,
    I have a GTX650 and the driver update for Win10 always fails, i've tried to restart my system and still no luck.

:)

partians, Aug 9, 2015

2. eGPU 1060 Not Showing in Device Manager.

When I try to download the drivers it says "Graphics Hardware Not Found" and the NVIDIA installation fails.

Johnathon.TwinkleToes, Aug 9, 2015
  3. windows 10 vs nvidia incompatibility I dwnlded nvidia update.

Windows update is DL 2x Nvidia drivers... ****!!!

I've already installed the latest drivers from Nvidia website & restarted but Windows update is downloading it TWICE AGAIN. Big FAIL. 300MB X2 = 600MB for NOTHING.

Arrête de Niaiser, Aug 9, 2015
  4. UKMedia Win User

NVIDIA fails to download

Is this the driver from the NVidia site?

UKMedia, Aug 9, 2015
  5. ElitePA Win User
    Use the 350.12 from here and it should install perfectly

From there give the 353.62 driver a shot via Windows update. You could try killing nVidia tasks with task manager. And/or doing a clean install. The upgrade from 350.12 to 353.62 may or may not work depending on your specifics. Alternatively you could try the 353.62 .exe with the same steps (once on 350.12)

In conclusion this will at least give you genuine drivers with more performance than the generic drivers. nVidia and Microsoft are working on a patch for this issue now. Living with 350.12 for now isn't so bad.

ElitePA, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

NVIDIA fails to download

1. NVIDIA fails to download - Similar Threads - NVIDIA fails download

2. NVIDIA Drivers fail to install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA Drivers fail to install.: SPECS:BIOS : Up to date; A24NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M 2GB4x2 8GB Ram DDR3L@1600MHzIntel Core i7-4600U 2 Cores 4 Threads @2.10GHz - 2.70GHz466GB HDDWindows 10 Pro x64 22H2 - 19045.3086Dell Latitude E5540Hello! I was installing NVIDIA Drivers on my laptop, when i get following...
  3. NVIDIA Drivers fail to install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA Drivers fail to install.: SPECS:BIOS : Up to date; A24NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M 2GB4x2 8GB Ram DDR3L@1600MHzIntel Core i7-4600U 2 Cores 4 Threads @2.10GHz - 2.70GHz466GB HDDWindows 10 Pro x64 22H2 - 19045.3086Dell Latitude E5540Hello! I was installing NVIDIA Drivers on my laptop, when i get following...
  4. NVIDIA Drivers fail to install.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. NVIDIA GeForce Experience failed to download drivers in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA GeForce Experience failed to download drivers in Windows 11: The downloading of NVIDIA Graphic Driver fails every time. To be more specific it doesn't even start the process of downloading. I saw other posts suggesting downloading the GeForce Experience from NVIDIA's website, I tried it but still the same issue. Any help? Thanks....
  6. NVIDIA GeForce Experience failed to download drivers in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA GeForce Experience failed to download drivers in Windows 11: The downloading of NVIDIA Graphic Driver fails every time. To be more specific it doesn't even start the process of downloading. I saw other posts suggesting downloading the GeForce Experience from NVIDIA's website, I tried it but still the same issue. Any help? Thanks....
  7. Nvidia Control Panel Will Not Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Nvidia Control Panel Will Not Download: I have been trying to download and install Nividia Control Panel for nearly a week and the MS Store just won't do it. I hit the blue "INSTALL" button and it pretends to be doing something for several seconds and then I get an error message and nothing happens. I refresh the...
  8. Nvidia driver failed to be installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia driver failed to be installed: I have a notebook with NVIDIA GEFORCE 930MX. After the latest windows update, NVIDIA asked for driver update. the driver failed to be installed. After that may NVIDIA doesn't come up or active. i searched the device manager and found my NVIDIA device as an other device....
  9. Nvidia Driver Installation Failed

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Driver Installation Failed: It seems my 1050ti is not being recognized, I tried many nvidia drivers and still nothing. I did used DDU and even windows update doesn't work. Whenever its installing, it shows my GPU but then it disappears into being a display with a warning symbol. DxDiag.txt 126280
  10. Nvidia Driver Fails to Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Nvidia Driver Fails to Update: Hello all, I'm having an issue with windows update. I have an Nvidia driver for my GTX275 that keeps failing to update. This has stopped all other pending updates. I have since disabled Windows from getting driver updates but I can't figure out how to get Windows to ignore...