Windows 10: NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility 5.469.0

Discus and support NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility 5.469.0 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Earlier within two weeks I downloaded that file from the site of Majorgeeks also I saw other sites have the same download too. But I need to know what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by imcanadian, Jun 29, 2018.

1. NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility 5.469.0

Earlier within two weeks I downloaded that file from the site of Majorgeeks also I saw other sites have the same download too. But I need to know what does this program, NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility (Version 5.469.0) do with the computers? I have my desktop with HP Omen #870-119 with ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050TI 4 GB. I usually updated with the drivers for my graphic card through NVIDIA site when it's available. But with this I am not sure who is the publisher and what does this program do? Should I ignore this and go along with the drivers update when it's available from NVIDIA site.

Let me know about this as I just want to know what is this program for?

Thank you,

John

:)

imcanadian, Jun 29, 2018

2. PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jun 29, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Lozan Win User

NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility 5.469.0

Updating firmware

Is it possible to update the firmware on my SSD's in RAID 0?

Lozan, Jun 29, 2018
Thema:

NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility 5.469.0

1. NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility 5.469.0 - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Firmware Update

2. 5/6/22 Driver/Firmware Updates - Clicking Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5/6/22 Driver/Firmware Updates - Clicking Problems: Overnight 5/5/22-5/6/22 I received several driver/firmware updates. When I went to use my computer on the morning of 5/6/22 I noticed right away the computer was clicking at random intervals on the far left/center portion of my screen. It was always in the same spot because...
  3. 5/6/22 Driver/Firmware Updates - Clicking Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5/6/22 Driver/Firmware Updates - Clicking Problems: Overnight 5/5/22-5/6/22 I received several driver/firmware updates. When I went to use my computer on the morning of 5/6/22 I noticed right away the computer was clicking at random intervals on the far left/center portion of my screen. It was always in the same spot because...
  4. Windows 10 disk utilization at 0%

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 disk utilization at 0%: For some reason, after installing an update to obs, my disk utilization in taskmanager are labeled as 0-1%, and when i attempt to move files, file explorer or the winrar extracter crashes before attempting to do anything, and also file explorer is slow to load files....
  5. Nvidia driver update stuck at installing 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nvidia driver update stuck at installing 0%: I need to update the driver because the GTA V game keeps crashing due to out dated driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver-update-stuck-at-installing-0/c3ee0ba1-5344-4b58-b8aa-1cfad3ca3196
  6. Sept. 2020 Firmware Update Bricked Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sept. 2020 Firmware Update Bricked Surface Pro 5: My daughter updated her Surface Pro 5 with the September 2020 update and now it won't boot or even reset. What happens is the power button activates the Windows logo white on all black screen for 2 seconds and then nothing. No holding power buttons or volume button combos...
  7. 0% Network Utilization, Packet Loss

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    0% Network Utilization, Packet Loss: Hey, so as of yestarday, 10/20/19, for some reason task manager decided to stop showing network utilization, and keep it at 0% for everything. I checked the network details in the performance tab for network, and here is what it looks like. I have a wireless connection, and...
  8. NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility (Version 5.469.0)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility (Version 5.469.0): Earlier within two weeks I downloaded that file from the site of Majorgeeks also I saw other sites have the same download too. But I need to know what does this program, NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility (Version 5.469.0) do with the computers? I have my desktop with HP Omen...
  9. Nvidia graphics firmware update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphics firmware update: Nvidia graphics firmware update tool for displayport 1.3 and 1.4 displays.http://www.nvidia.com/object/nv-uefi-update-x64.html 111917
  10. NVIDIA GRAPHICS FIRMWARE UPDATE TOOL FOR DISPLAYPORT 1.3 AND 1.4

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GRAPHICS FIRMWARE UPDATE TOOL FOR DISPLAYPORT 1.3 AND 1.4: Version: 1.0 Release Date: 2018.06.04 Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit Language: English (U.S.) To enable the latest DisplayPort 1.3 / 1.4 features, your graphics card may require a firmware update. Without the...